SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by spangler Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:25 am

Maybe TPTB orchestrated this on purpose? They might've tipped off the paps and told them to watch her only to make this story exposed.
What if Matty actually flew to Adelaide this weekend?
Or what if he actually hired his ski gear or borrowed a friend's? The paps only show a short segment of the weekend imo and so while it looks like a SHV it might be a whole bunch of nothing.

spangler

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:04 am

That final voice in the season promo is still giving me hope. It ain't over till the FRC imo.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:09 am

Bumbleguild wrote:That final voice in the season promo is still giving me hope. It ain't over till the FRC imo.

Haha me too!

Although at this stage I'm expecting Laura and hoping for Elise Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 am

@brownravens at least we know to prepare our tissue boxes come finale time haha
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:44 am

Bumbleguild wrote:@brownravens at least we know to prepare our tissue boxes come finale  time haha

I actually just watch the F2 in mute because I hate the heartbreak speech!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:37 am

brownravens wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:@brownravens at least we know to prepare our tissue boxes come finale  time haha

I actually just watch the F2 in mute because I hate the heartbreak speech!

Me too.  Zach from Bach NZ gave a great breakup speech IMO but the others I've seen were harsh.  In fact I didn't watch Matty getting dumped until 3 days after the final - was following the live posts on here and that was enough for me at the time! Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:04 am

I just keep thinking of that F&W interview with Matty looking down and can't even look at a photo of Elise. It makes me think if Elise is indeed F2 then Matty knows he messed up. I mean why do to someone else what was done to you? Slow-burn 2.0/F2? "A puppet" by TPTB excuse doesn't absolve anything imo. That's on him. And if Matty is feeling guilt, then good. Because if Elise is the one heard saying "I am in love with you" to Matty in that VO... and yet if he dumps her at F2?  sad :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just keep thinking of that F&W interview with Matty looking down and can't even look at a photo of Elise. It makes me think if Elise is indeed F2 then Matty knows he messed up. I mean why do to someone else what was done to you? Slow-burn 2.0/F2? "A puppet" by TPTB excuse doesn't absolve anything imo. That's on him. And if Matty is feeling guilt, then good. Because if Elise is the one heard saying "I am in love with you" to Matty in that VO... and yet if he dumps her at F2?  sad :shocked!:

If you watch that video there is someone waving frantically in the reflection on the glass over Mattys shoulder when they hold up Laura and Elise. They don't react in the same way for anyone else. I think this could have spooked Matty. Nova seem to have a close connection to The Bachelor this year with the date being filmed in the red room and then interviewing James Blunt around the same time. I believe they would know the outcome and are either part of the obvious edit/distraction
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:14 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just keep thinking of that F&W interview with Matty looking down and can't even look at a photo of Elise. It makes me think if Elise is indeed F2 then Matty knows he messed up. I mean why do to someone else what was done to you? Slow-burn 2.0/F2? "A puppet" by TPTB excuse doesn't absolve anything imo. That's on him. And if Matty is feeling guilt, then good. Because if Elise is the one heard saying "I am in love with you" to Matty in that VO... and yet if he dumps her at F2?  sad :shocked!:

If you watch that video there is someone waving frantically in the reflection on the glass over Mattys shoulder when they hold up Laura and Elise. They don't react in the same way for anyone else. I think this could have spooked Matty. Nova seem to have a close connection to The Bachelor this year with the date being filmed in the red room and then interviewing James Blunt around the same time. I believe they would know the outcome and are either part of the obvious edit/distraction
Yeah. My hope for that is that Elise is F1 and it's a grand foiler that's in place. It's why I say keep sleuthing because even though I think a foiler is doubtful I don't believe it's impossible and it is NEVER over until it's over :detective

The alternative is that Matty just felt major guilt about dragging Elise all the way to F2 and dumping her. Which in said case as I said above, good! Not nice, Matty, not nice! Redfacemad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:34 am

So I'm expecting it won't be long before DM print the article "Matty's friends say they know he's made a mistake"!!!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:49 am

Yeah, Daily Fail is letting me down. So is No Idea. Cmon guys where's the switcheroo and pregnancy posts?

One clue that I think goes into Laura for F1 column is Matty's trainer and celebrity trainer Jono (IG @jonocastanoacero) whom I have followed since long before filming and I noticed he started following Laura awhile back and has posted on his IGstory a screenshot of the DM story of Laura winning and tagged Matty. He also likes pics that Laura posts of herself with Matty on her IG so it could be he knows if Laura may be F1 even if he says otherwise.

(note: the only other contestant he follows is Elora but he's followed her from before filming and from what I sleuthed knew her via training before filming of the show)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:50 am

It's funny that the involvement of nova is being discussed here. One of Elise friends is actually working for Nova and she is constantly cheering on her twitter account for Elise. So let us start to bring some BTS sleuthing into this game. And as I said it's only a start.

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 FiNqwybgEpU

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 RP9P9ttcPhw

And that is her twitter feed:

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 S14iWhVpJxI

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 LuEz3z9tQEs

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 LuEz3z9tQEs

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 6dS06wH6wiQ

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 VyoSwoUeQXA

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 BGlmM76ugpg
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme