SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:48 am

Concerning Elise.... the Season Promo VOs where Elise is sleuthed to be heard last and saying "I am in love with you" to Matty makes me think she fell for him and hard. Her SM activity and posts (the lack thereof) make me think the same and that she put on a brave face but doesn't want to post anything to remind her too much of her and Matty if indeed she is F2.

The biggest clincher to me is if Elise is F2...Matty in that F&W interview where he puts his head down and can't even look at Elise's photo. To me that is a sign of guilt all the way and makes me think that whatever is about to be shown with Elise and her at FRC is going to be brutal and she will be totally blindsided and I think Matty realizes just how hypocritical and lacking in empathy of him to take a slow-burn (his words) to F2 and do to her what was done to him.

sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I like how Laura managed to get her rings in almost all of the pap photos. The girls a professional.
I'd be more shocked if she didn't have her rings on and no promo from her dizzy  Shilling/promo-ing/etc (no I don't see someone who has their own business as "better" than someone who shills something else - it's all promo to me) is fine but to me it's totally OTT how it's been for her Toni May stuff and doesn't ring (pun intended) true to me at all when it comes to #rightreasons for a F1 especially since F1s get that opportunity more than any other post-show. Oddest F1 behavior I've ever seen during a show airing (and I've watched all the bach seasons for Oz, US, NZ, Canada, etc) Suspect

Maybe that was the deal she made for being F2.  We'll give you tons of promotion if we pretend you're  F1 and you act like F1 and be our red herring giggling Just a way out there thought.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Concerning Elise.... the Season Promo VOs where Elise is sleuthed to be heard last and saying "I am in love with you" to Matty makes me think she fell for him and hard. Her SM activity and posts (the lack thereof) make me think the same and that she put on a brave face but doesn't want to post anything to remind her too much of her and Matty if indeed she is F2.

The biggest clincher to me is if Elise is F2...Matty in that F&W interview where he puts his head down and can't even look at Elise's photo. To me that is a sign of guilt all the way and makes me think that whatever is about to be shown with Elise and her at FRC is going to be brutal and she will be totally blindsided and I think Matty realizes just how hypocritical and lacking in empathy of him to take a slow-burn (his words) to F2 and do to her what was done to him.

sad

Or maybe he felt guilty pretending to like the F2 Laura in the F & W game and knew Elise would hear about it at some point. Being devils advocate here. giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:56 am

dolcimumma wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I like how Laura managed to get her rings in almost all of the pap photos. The girls a professional.
I'd be more shocked if she didn't have her rings on and no promo from her dizzy  Shilling/promo-ing/etc (no I don't see someone who has their own business as "better" than someone who shills something else - it's all promo to me) is fine but to me it's totally OTT how it's been for her Toni May stuff and doesn't ring (pun intended) true to me at all when it comes to #rightreasons for a F1 especially since F1s get that opportunity more than any other post-show. Oddest F1 behavior I've ever seen during a show airing (and I've watched all the bach seasons for Oz, US, NZ, Canada, etc) Suspect

Maybe that was the deal she made for being F2.  We'll give you tons of promotion if we pretend you're  F1 and you act like F1 and be our red herring giggling Just a way out there thought.
@dolcimumma it's definitely crossed my mind that could be a possibility.... or if F1 that it's planned and compensation for a relationship that is not going to last/already on the rocks after 4 months post-filming and TPTB can't afford back-to-back Bach AU leads (Richie and Matty) not being in a relationship for their show and financial-woe'd Channel 10 as it looks bad for the show...  just my 2cents
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:58 am

brownravens wrote:Just FYI - Laura's grandpa was in hospital down in Wollongong over the weekend - so I would actually be surprised if she didn't spend some time down there given it was Father's Day here in Oz.

Then no way there was a SHV! I hope he is ok?! Thats really sucky especially on fathers day. thanks for the info....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:59 am

BlueJeans wrote:This might be the biggest effort for a foiler ever!! Haha

The only way I will forgive TPTB is if somehow miraculously Elise is F1.....somehow. What a weird season.

IMO, TPTB were just lazy and thought seeing Matty "get his girl" would be enough to make the season a success.  I definitely don't think this is a foiler season and since I began sleuthing I have realised that IMO you, me and the other members of this board put way more thought into this show than the producers do.  IMO to them it's just rinse, repeat, and on to the next one.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:00 am

The fact that they live so close wouldn't surprise me if they are meeting up at 3am in the morning somewhere in Sydney way before now. They would not have a SHV 2 weeks before the finale. Remember Sam and Sasha got caught the night before in a hotel doing a photo shoot. Too close to the end.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:04 am

Bobette wrote:

The only way I will forgive TPTB is if somehow miraculously Elise is F1.....somehow. What a weird season.

IMO, TPTB were just lazy and thought seeing Matty "get his girl" would be enough to make the season a success.  I definitely don't think this is a folder season and since I began sleuthing I have realised that IMO you, me and the other members of this board put way more thought into this show than the producers do.  IMO to them it's just rinse, repeat, and on to the next one.  

You're right. We are definitely giving them far more credit than what they really deserve!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:07 am

BlueJeans wrote:
Bobette wrote:

IMO, TPTB were just lazy and thought seeing Matty "get his girl" would be enough to make the season a success.  I definitely don't think this is a foiler season and since I began sleuthing I have realised that IMO you, me and the other members of this board put way more thought into this show than the producers do.  IMO to them it's just rinse, repeat, and on to the next one.  

You're right.  We are definitely giving them far more credit than what they really deserve!

IKR?  They should get us lot in as casting/storyline consultants for the Bach 2018.  There'd be more sophisticated plot twists than an episode of Game of Thrones.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:10 am

If anything is a predictor of "rinse and repeat" it's when F1s get their SD imo. I've been saying it for years and not just for the Aussie show (US recent years all F1s for BetteUS are Ep5, all F1s for BachUS are Ep3). The biggest predictor for F1 for me has always been Ep3 SD (or Ep5 SD in alternating seasons for BachAU).

Forget BL, Sportsbet, BTS pics, SM activity, etc (all things known after the fact), the stat of first SD being in Ep3 or Ep5 to me is the one thing that holds true so far for all Bach AU and Bette AU seasons. So if Laura is indeed F1, then that predictor for me still stands as it did back in March.

It's why I said last year when Lee got Ep3 SD that I thought he'd be F1 based on that stat alone. Same as Sasha/F1 who also had Ep3 SD. For Richie's season, at the time I didn't realize they did alternating seasons of Ep3 to Ep5 SD for F1 otherwise that would have been a clincher for me.

Imo, barring something big happening (contestant leaves, lead totally changes their mind), those stats for first SD are the biggest indication of F1 imo. It's why I think this show is so predictable when a SD stat can indicate F1 before the season even films, let alone the show airing on TV dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If anything is a predictor of "rinse and repeat" it's when F1s get their SD imo. I've been saying it for years and not just for the Aussie show (US recent years all F1s for BetteUS are Ep5, all F1s for BachUS are Ep3). The biggest predictor for F1 for me has always been Ep3 SD (or Ep5 SD in alternating seasons for BachAU).

Forget BL, Sportsbet, BTS pics, SM activity, etc (all things known after the fact), the stat of first SD being in Ep3 or Ep5 to me is the one thing that holds true so far for all Bach AU and Bette AU seasons. So if Laura is indeed F1, then that predictor for me still stands as it did back in March.

It's why I said last year when Lee got Ep3 SD that I thought he'd be F1 based on that stat alone. Same as Sasha/F1 who also had Ep3 SD. For Richie's season, at the time I didn't realize they did alternating seasons of Ep3 to Ep5 SD for F1 otherwise that would have been a clincher for me.

Imo, barring something big happening (contestant leaves, lead totally changes their mind), those stats for first SD are the biggest indication of F1 imo. It's why I think this show is so predictable when a SD stat can indicate F1 before the season even films, let alone the show airing on TV  dizzy

Excellent points as always @AllAboutLove and if you don't mind I'm going to copy this post across to Sophie's board because I'm keen to see if we can work out her F1 before the season starts and these kind of statistics are gold. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:38 am

No problem @Bobette. I am hoping if anyone can change that stat (purely bc they may just not have known who they liked night one) it may be Sophie. It's gotten really old, not just for the AU show but for the US and even NZ with such predictable F1 SDs. I'd love it to change and hope it will. 

I still say keep sleuthing no matter what though as to me that's really the fun part and the discussions too that keep me watching and why I love this forum for all the great discussions and different POV and sleuthing :yes: yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme