SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:02 pm

@mercieme @natik I think there is alot of cryptic things on their igs that are open to interpretation. Based on things I have seen on Elise's ig imo I feel she is f1.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Justme wrote:@mercieme @natik I think there is alot of cryptic things on their igs that are open to interpretation. Based on things I have seen on Elise's ig imo I feel she is f1.

Same bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:03 pm

HEA wrote:no wonder the singer was pissed off!!! we heard 1 sentence and few last words of his song!!! rofl rofl rofl

ahem.. never heard of this international singer.... just saying Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 3806527698

@HEA.....James Blunt was popular at some point...he sang the song "you are beautiful"......not sure if you have heard it before but it was a hit a long time ago Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:03 pm

mercieme wrote:
Justme wrote:Then I see something like this and think we'll maybe Elise is f1.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYtdEEkh2tj/

Cobie picked a pic of her with Elise, makes comment about legends and has a fish emoji.

@Justme....@natik and I were just discussing that and she actually wanted me to post it here but glad someone else saw the same thing....I thought it was a rather cryptic post from Cobie...jmo.

I thought the same thing but also thought I was over reaching.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:04 pm

100% agree @iamreal2u
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Cobie picked a pic of her with Elise, makes comment about legends and has a fish emoji.

@Justme....@natik and I were just discussing that and she actually wanted me to post it here but glad someone else saw the same thing....I thought it was a rather cryptic post from Cobie...jmo.

Haha welcome to the club! high five
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I have thought that of myself too. I think Elise is very intelligent and being in marketing she is being very clever with ig. If it's a ploy it's a damn good one Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:08 pm

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
mercieme wrote:

hi laugh out loud Don't forget about me i'm still on the Elise train!!!!! 🚋
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

hi  laugh out loud  Don't forget about me i'm still on the Elise train!!!!! 🚋

bestbud!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

hi  laugh out loud  Don't forget about me i'm still on the Elise train!!!!! 🚋

How can we forget you?! You are like the core member of the Elise train Hugesmile bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 pm

That little fish has been used in a IG post before. What does it mean
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Sundy wrote:That little fish has been used in a IG post before. What does it mean

Elise uses it a lot...she is a keen fishergirl Hugesmile

hahahaha love your work @natik bestbud! #toottoot #LEGEND
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme