SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:41 am

Didnt Sam Frost mentioned that the winner always have a montage. Laura and Tara have one but not Elise.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hooked Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:45 am

IMO, it's almost impossible to predict because the edits are all over the place. Anyone could be saying anything, any time and anywhere. Proven point is Matty saying when he looks into the future it looks good during Tara's HTD but it was actually said during Elise's HTD because of the shirt that he was wearing and also it fitted in with his other moments during Elise's HTD. Sorry, I can't remember the correct abbreviations.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 am

dolcimumma wrote:I've listened to that last voice many many times with headphones on and I am certain it is Elise's voice.

Same here it is 100 percent Elise. *IMO*

*EDIT*

*IMO* Elise is not going anywhere. And by the way last season the production edited the preview for the final week like Olena and Alex were the final two and not Nikki and Alex. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:49 am

Also, if it was true regarding the channel 11 ad, I would have thought the media would have been all over it.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:55 am

stoneleigh wrote:
I think whoever it was that said early on that the editors were going to have a hard time because who he picks is written all over his face was correct. It's really noticeable.

This IMO is why the edit has been so bad this year. He's been too obvious to the point that if they show too much of his interaction with certain women, the end would be spoiled.

IMO that's also why not as much was shown of Laura's and Elises HTD.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:57 am

@natik Thank you for your voice of reason. I too am convinced the last voice belongs to Elise.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:00 am

It's not 100% confirmed that it's Elise's voice until we hear it coming out of her mouth.  One doesn't know for sure that Elise is not going anywhere.  Yes Tara's friend posted a message of her being back, but we don't know definitively that she was back.  

I think Tara is F3, but I am still willing to entertain other options.  Sleuthing involves considering all evidence and discussing all possible scenarios, IMO.  All members should feel welcome to discuss their thoughts without being accused of conspiring.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:01 am

...there was an interesting chat under that post on the official Bachelor FB page.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 SHGgseEdh20

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 5rTAtI_jPf0

Another interesting thing Elise mum liked that pic on the official IG page. Once again she is not following the official Bachelor page on her IG.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 C6lEjCoQzGw
www.facebook.com/thebachelorau
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 am

dolcimumma wrote:I've listened to that last voice many many times with headphones on and I am certain it is Elise's voice.

IA - Just listened to it another bunch of times and IMO it's:

"I *nervous laugh* see myself falling in love with you" - Tara
"I -am-, falling in love with you" - Laura
"I am in love with you" - Elise

Interesting that, in that edit, it is only Tara that doesn't say she IS in love or falling in love, but that she sees herself falling in love. Maybe Tara does the shock exit? Mind, yes its all so very spliced and diced!!

Also (sorry if this has been discussed previously but i may have missed), that little laugh of the presumably F1 when Matty is saying "I think you are SO perfect", reeaaalllly hard call, but I think it sounds marginally more like Laura maybe, but can't be sure - anyone else's have thoughts on that?

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am

This Emily Belle is all over the Bach page atm telling everyone Laura wins Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 2254279460 but.... i know that these pages have 'dummy' posters that actually work for i.e. 'the bachelor' so not all is always as it seems. Wouldn't even call them trolls just someone managing the page messing with our heads console

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Also (sorry if this has been discussed previously but i may have missed), that little laugh of the presumably F1 when Matty is saying "I think you are SO perfect", reeaaalllly hard call, but I think it sounds marginally more like Laura maybe, but can't be sure - anyone else's have thoughts on that?
 I don't know, SO perfect to me seems more like Elise.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:18 am

ideas_ideas wrote:

IA - Just listened to it another bunch of times and IMO it's:

"I *nervous laugh* see myself falling in love with you" - Tara
"I -am-, falling in love with you" - Laura
"I am in love with you" - Elise

Interesting that, in that edit, it is only Tara that doesn't say she IS in love or falling in love, but that she sees herself falling in love. Maybe Tara does the shock exit? Mind, yes its all so very spliced and diced!!

Also (sorry if this has been discussed previously but i may have missed), that little laugh of the presumably F1 when Matty is saying "I think you are SO perfect", reeaaalllly hard call, but I think it sounds marginally more like Laura maybe, but can't be sure - anyone else's have thoughts on that?

I have always thought it was definitely Laura laughing when he says "I think you are so perfect". Also most of the things he is saying to the girls in the last part of the teaser are things he says to Laura. The 'completely utterly beautiful' thing was the first date. The "you make me happy, I think you're amazing" is in response to her question "What makes you happy?"

I don't know. Maybe the last sound bite is one of the other girls because when she says it at the FRC it is too much of a give away?

I just want to see Matty's love story without any drama. I wish they would show it more no matter who it is.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme