SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:50 pm

People can't help who they are attracted to and who they fall in love with. From what I have read all the girls continue to think that he is a great guy and say that we are not seeing what they saw. There have also been several whose interviews I've read who also noticed that he came into the process all happy and bubbly, but as the show wore on, they noticed that it seemed to wear him down.

Everyone handles things differently and none of the last few women eliminated have said anything bad about him...or really about each other either. As much as I was never on the Matty band wagon, he hasn't really done anything that I find all that objectionable. Same goes for the women...other than Leah and Jen earlier. The rest all seem to like one another and they all seem to have maintained some kind of contact amongst themselves.

I don't know if it is just because I'm used to the bigger trashfest that is the US version, but this is relatively tame to me. I am starting to get the impression that maybe Aussies take this show a little more seriously.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:19 am

@Sprite IA with you.

I guess my disappointment is just bcause of the edits and similar facial faces he has. In the non spoiled we saw that he was coming alive only with tara and laura. I am not sure about elise. I did not sleuth close enough;

For us it was tara and laura top 2. I read all the live comment today and I am still on this train. Same with the brunette, for me it is still tara...

However what did not change is Laura F1 (I mean I changed my mind mid season but I agree today everything point her direction)

Maybe Matty was not at ease to hurt the girls and did not want to go to the break up on national tv but we see it as a coward because MAYBE the talk was not seen on our TV? We all know the RC takes 2-3 hours and we see what 5 min total?

I still find Matty boring and a disappointment. But I mostly blame the producers' and cutting room's UN-professionalism and the CHEAP BUDGET of his season.

Matty fell for Laura. After all, we all saw it so somehow the love story was always there. Because a lot do not like the girl does not change this. The edits were horribly done and this is why I am frustrated. cut cut cut.

But my MAIN ISSUE is the overdose of DRAMA................. THAT for me took the cake to the point where I lost interest mid season.........

To be honest; only tara shenanegans kept me interested, even with all her OTT screams laugh out loud

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 am

@HEA I always saw him into Laura. The rest were girls he liked, had some chemistry with, but the only one who got him all giddy was always only Laura...IMO. Tara and Elise were always the distractions in my eyes...F2 or F3...they were interchangeable to me. I just knew they would go far because how much they were trying to use them to distract from the Laura relationship.

I agree the biggest disservice came from the cheap production and the horrid editing. The fact is that all the girls are raving about how funny Matty was and we didn't get to see it. I think that did a disservice to him, because it made him look bad, when clearly the women didn't feel that way. Unfortunately, it alienates the audience and he will be getting a backlash post show...unless they somehow, turn things around...but, I doubt it.

It was the same way with Richie. I never got all the flak thrown his way either, but maybe it's just the way I am. You fall for, who you fall for. They can never please the whole audience. See my tag line. Preach.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 am

@HEA @Sprite I read your non-spoiler thread so avidly and wished I could have joined you there! Your comments almost mirrored what was being said on the spoiler threads! Every season, the viewers ask for a love story and we got it this time but had to wade through so much muck! I still really like Matty - and think he'll do just fine when out of the bubble.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 am

@HEA...are you going to be able to do the ITM analysis for the HTDs for Matty, basically to determine which ones were done post filming....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:43 am

@Norcalgal Thanks. I was dying to know what the thinking was on the spoiled threads. There is no way I have time to go back and read all the stuff you guys discussed, but even in the couple of days, I've noticed we seem to have mirrored what was going on over here.

I have to say that I really enjoyed going spoiler free this season and will be doing the same for Sophie, Chris the Canadian Bachelor and now for Arie. 
The last two may be a little trickier as there will be more spoilers since they are in my neck of the woods, but I will try. Fingers crossed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 am

mercieme wrote:@HEA...are you going to be able to do the ITM analysis for the HTDs for Matty, basically to determine which ones were done post filming....thanks.

i will but tonight only
now is lunch time in canada for me and i am at work ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:06 am

Norcalgal wrote:@HEA @Sprite  I read your non-spoiler thread so avidly and wished I could have joined you there! Your comments almost mirrored what was being said on the spoiler threads!  Every season, the viewers ask for a love story and we got it this time but had to wade through so much muck!  I still really like Matty - and think he'll do just fine when out of the bubble.

i was so tempted at time to see if what we said were miroted and also to check the IG!!!
His recent interview looks like he is back to his routine... still think he is a big puppet tho

Sprite wrote:@Norcalgal Thanks. I was dying to know what the thinking was on the spoiled threads. There is no way I have time to go back and read all the stuff you guys discussed, but even in the couple of days, I've noticed we seem to have mirrored what was going on over here.

I have to say that I really enjoyed going spoiler free this season and will be doing the same for Sophie, Chris the Canadian Bachelor and now for Arie. 
The last two may be a little trickier as there will be more spoilers since they are in my neck of the woods, but I will try. Fingers crossed.

arie is the next bach ??????? how did I miss this!!! wow

same for me; i am now addicted to non spoilers bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:25 am

Sprite wrote:People can't help who they are attracted to and who they fall in love with. From what I have read all the girls continue to think that he is a great guy and say that we are not seeing what they saw. There have also been several whose interviews I've read who also noticed that he came into the process all happy and bubbly, but as the show wore on, they noticed that it seemed to wear him down.

Everyone handles things differently and none of the last few women eliminated have said anything bad about him...or really about each other either. As much as I was never on the Matty band wagon, he hasn't really done anything that I find all that objectionable. Same goes for the women...other than Leah and Jen earlier. The rest all seem to like one another and they all seem to have maintained some kind of contact amongst themselves.

I don't know if it is just because I'm used to the bigger trashfest that is the US version, but this is relatively tame to me. I am starting to get the impression that maybe Aussies take this show a little more seriously.

@Sprite ITA with you.  You and I were unspoiled, Laura F1 from the get go.  I feel like I did see a love story this season, it started at the M&G.  I don't understand the Matty 'hate' if he takes Elise to F2 just because he was in that position before.  Someone has to be F2 and never in seasons past do I remember someone that the audience wouldn't buy being F2 was taken that far (i.e. no way Cobie was going to F2 to spare Elise feelings).  

I am an Elise fan, I love what they have shown of her; I just think Matty has liked Laura longer and had more time to share thoughts and feelings. Matty came on the show to find love.  Could he have predicted he was going to feel so strongly about someone so quickly?  Was he supposed to fully comprehend how hard it would be to continue dating many women if he realized early on who he wanted to be with?

I can accept people being disappointed in that the season seems to be over because of obvious things that point to Laura but then I have to ask (and this is NOT to offend anyone, I LOVE this board  blowkiss !)  . . . . Isn't that why we sleuth??  There is a good chance you are going to find out the ending, thus IMO viewing the season may tend to get boring; this is why I often stay unspoiled. The whole premise of the show is leading up to the suspense of the last 10 minutes of the season - see who's foot comes out of that first limo arrival.

I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts.  I find it so interesting that we all watch the same show and interpret things so differently. @HEA I can't BELIEVE you gave up on Tara as F1 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 3806527698
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 am

@locoforbach i gave up sine mid season lollll but yeah edits are pretty clear

what is easy to forget is that they spent ONLY few hours together.... the later in the game, the lower chances to be F1

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:27 am

I believe Elise is F1 based on the below screencap.  Look at how everyone left.  Cobie, Elora, Flo.  Unless Elise is F3 then the next to to leave is Tara or Laura.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Screen11
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:29 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Flo and Cobie are all at Laura's house right now (Flos ig story). So I'm sure it's believable that Cobie would refer to Laura as a legend as well
Can you post the instagram story? Thank You
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme