SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
natik wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:I'm curious @natik , who do you reckon is F1?

Elise is F1 IMO

So agree with you.  It's the little things.

Exactly! bestbud!

Slightly offtopic hope you are on board again for the new Ukrainian season of the Bachelor? They are going to announce soon who it's going to be because they are about to start with the filming. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1176891977
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:00 pm

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
natik wrote:

Elise is F1 IMO

Exactly! bestbud!

Slightly offtopic hope you are on board again for the new Ukrainian season of the Bachelor? They are going to announce soon who it's going to be because they are about to start with the filming. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1176891977

Yep I'm there for U-season.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Exactly! bestbud!

Yep I'm there for U-season.

Awesome! yes Gonna keep you updated as soon as I know who he is.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Every season we beg for the love story to be shown and this season it apparently is front and center. Yet some are not satisfied as it isn't their favorite. We are a hard to please group!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:36 pm

I've been down with so many ships what's one more.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Every season we beg for the love story to be shown and this season it apparently is front and center. Yet some are not satisfied as it isn't their favorite. We are a hard to please group!

@norcalgal....some of us are just here for the sleuthing, it is not a matter of playing favorites IMHO.

The sleuthing IMO has shown there were 2 scripts the producers went with, the front runner script and the dark horse script. Honestly IMO I have seen more folks trying to deter sleuthing in the advent of SportsBet being infallible than any other season that we have also had the SportsBet spoiler. Or in some cases some of us were being told it is so obvious that some contestant is the F1 so why bother with the sleuthing. So for me and a few folks, we chose to continue sluething BTS just to avoid the drama and for us that it really is not about being right but continuing to do something that we are passionate about which was the basis for this forum when it started years ago. And for some of us the sleuthing is even more fun than the show and without it wouldn't be fun watching. Thanks to our moderator AAL that put a reminder out just a couple of days ago that those of us that want to continue to sleuth should do so. Thankfully the finale is only 2 weeks ago, right or wrong some of us have had fun sleuthing this season and will continue to do so till the very end......all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:01 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Thanks @guardianangel Appreciate you and the moderators for continuing to make this a sleuthing forum first and foremost, I for one am always grateful for this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:09 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Loving your commentary @SugarAndSpice laugh out loud yes  and thank you so much for keeping all that data this season. Truly appreciated. For Sophie's season or others, will definitely have a thread just for Sportsbet so it can be easily retrieved and changes seen. Thank so much again for doing all that this season yes

Cool, that way I won't feel like I'm flooding the F1-F4 thread.. at least it feels like a flood, because I'm drowning in numbers laugh out loud

Ohhh I just saw this - what an excellent idea to have a dedicated Sportsbet thread!  I love the stats.   thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:13 pm

mercieme wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Every season we beg for the love story to be shown and this season it apparently is front and center. Yet some are not satisfied as it isn't their favorite. We are a hard to please group!

@norcalgal....some of us are just here for the sleuthing, it is not a matter of playing favorites IMHO.

The sleuthing IMO has shown there were 2 scripts the producers went with, the front runner script and the dark horse script. Honestly IMO I have seen more folks trying to deter sleuthing in the advent of SportsBet being infallible than any other season that we have also had the SportsBet spoiler. Or in some cases some of us were being told it is so obvious that some contestant is the F1 so why bother with the sleuthing. So for me and a few folks, we chose to continue sluething BTS just to avoid the drama and for us that it really is not about being right but continuing to do something that we are passionate about which was the basis for this forum when it started years ago. And for some of us the sleuthing is even more fun than the show and without it wouldn't be fun watching. Thanks to our moderator AAL that put a reminder out just a couple of days ago that those of us that want to continue to sleuth should do so. Thankfully the finale is only 2 weeks ago, right or wrong some of us have had fun sleuthing this season and will continue to do so till the very end......all jmho.

All of this!
In comparison to the past seasons the sleuthing for this season lacked a lot in the threads. I mean it`s all about sportbets and edit basically but there is more than that in cases of sleuthing. So some folks decided to sleuth the hell out of the season BTS and there is a lot what we have found out. And it`s really not about symphatie for one particular contestant or being right/wrong. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:38 pm

As much as I'd love Elise to win I just don't think she has enough time especially compared to other contendors in Flo and Tara. If Elise goes to top 2 I get the feeling its because both aren't as invested and therefore supposedly less heartbreak, with Laura as F1

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Looking at Flo, Tara and Laura's 2nd dates objectively, one first viewing they all seemed pretty similar to me. I must go back and rewatch them to notice any subtle differences. I'm also thinking that there must be another single date next episode. The F6 date looks just like a group date and not mini dates to me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme