SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:On one of Kelly's latest Instagram stories she and Andi are insinuating that Andi was out all night and didn't go to sleep...  :gotcha: :uptonogood

Hi! Like to ask if someone can post the video, so I can click to it, & view, thanks! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 pm

BKay wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And i was thinking the same thing as both of you!
bestbud!
...besides, Kelly also posted vid at dinner and Andi appeared to be flirting with the guy seated next to her.

Back to Nick who is looking for a sports bar to watch the Packers according to Twitter.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:16 pm

It's really us projecting. Honestly I don't think either of them would do it.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 pm

I honestly think there is no way Nick would do that. The fact that he is still hurting due to his break up with V. Also he would never disrespect Vanessa in that way . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:21 pm

happydays wrote:It's really us projecting. Honestly I don't think either of them would do it.

RIP giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:23 pm

whit90 wrote:I honestly think there is no way Nick would do that. The fact that he is still hurting due to his break up with V. Also he would never disrespect Vanessa in that way . JMO

Eh Idk about that.  He seems like the type to me who hooks up a lot. Imo. I was more referring to how andi and nick both seem to have a chip on their shoulders when it comes to each other.

Imo

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 pm

happydays wrote:
whit90 wrote:I honestly think there is no way Nick would do that. The fact that he is still hurting due to his break up with V. Also he would never disrespect Vanessa in that way . JMO

Eh Idk about that.  He seems like the type to me who hooks up a lot. Imo. I was more referring to how andi and nick both seem to have a chip on their shoulders when it comes to each other.

Imo

4 years - 4 shows and the only females badmouthing or shading Nick in media are from Bach Nation.
No nonBach girlfriends or hookups have tried to cash in even when he was the lead. There are plenty of examples of cast members being thrown under the bus by "formers" from their RL.  Hmmm.
Oh, there was Liz on Bach but even she said he asked for her number but she said no then changed her mind and came on the show. Not really a negative.
Doesn't seem like anyone involved in Nick's nonBach dating life harbors ill will.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Can I just take a moment to admire how Nick has been handling everything post-break up? With all of the hate that he gets and with all of the hardships that he's had to face (RIP Polished Gent) he still manages to handle everything with a lot of humility and grace and I still don't sense any bitterness from him at all. The fact that Sharlene thanked him for showing love and support at the wedding (not to mention being the Hora MVP) speaks volumes to how much he is determined to get through this tough time by not making everything about him/ his problems but by honouring and valuing the friendships that he has in his life. I do think that Nick may had lost this part of himself when he was still one-half of a Bachelor couple; when I think back to Carly and Evan's wedding, for example, I remember Nick seeming a little quiet and subdued--almost as if he was so paranoid by the cameras watching him and Vanessa that he wasn't able to really look outside of himself at the time and enjoy honouring his friends' union. Evan even tweeted at me saying that he will always love Nick even though Nick didn't really speak to him at the wedding--and I knew that Nick was really struggling at that point and was clearly not thriving in his situation.

I guess I'm just happy to see Nick back to his old self--the guy who is not so paranoid about people scrutinizing his every move in his relationship and who can actually look outside of himself and live in the moment by honouring the people that he loves. Even though things aren't great for Nick at the moment I am happy that he doesn't have to deal with the pressures of being apart of a Bachelor couple that were clearly weighing him down and preventing him from being himself.

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:58 pm

happydays wrote:

Imo

Nick might hook up with people from time to time but he also has a conscience which is why I also believe that he wouldn't disrespect Vanessa in that way.
Btw, Nick openly admitted on the Ellen cubical show that he has slept with less than 30 women in his life which, though doesn't make him a saint, also doesn't make him a huge player either given that he is turning 37 in a few weeks and had been single for some time. JMO

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I will never understand why people would want Nick to be with someone who tried to publicly humiliate him by including him in a revenge-filled tell-all and who obviously doesn't really respect or like him all that much (maybe she does a little--but not really). Meanwhile, I remember Nick talking about how he is grateful that Andi didn't pick him while he was doing promo for The Bachelor and I know that he was naturally turned off by her book. I mean, I understand the poetry of it all but like I said before, their history is fairly volatile so I just don't understand why anyone would want Nick to even go there. The thought of it actually makes me a little sick to my stomach. Nick deserves so much better than her and I'm not afraid to say it.

There's a teensy piece of me that kinda wants them to get together just to wake nick up to what he has lost in Vanessa. I have no doubt that it was always very clear with Vanessa that their encounters were expressions of love and not of the other category nick apparently asked andi about.

I'm not going to be popular, but it does seem to me that nick has met soooooo many women. I can acknowledge that that would not have been a guarantee that he'd already have met his great love, but boy he sure has had lots of opportunities.... Could it really boil down to the fact that in looking for this great love he seems to want he is living in a fantasy world where it will never be possible to find it?

Also re the stages of grief....it's actually healthy to feel anger, cause if one doesn't allow oneself to feel it it can be turned inward to become debilitating depression. Hope for his and his family's sakes nick allows himself to grieve adequately.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Billysmom wrote:

There's a teensy piece of me that kinda wants them to get together just to wake nick up to what he has lost in Vanessa. I have no doubt that it was always very clear with Vanessa that their encounters were expressions of love and not of the other category nick apparently asked andi about.

I'm not going to be popular, but it does seem to me that nick has met soooooo many women. I can acknowledge that that would not have been a guarantee that he'd already have met his great love, but boy he sure has had lots of opportunities.... Could it really boil down to the fact that in looking for this great love he seems to want he is living in a fantasy world where it will never be possible to find it?

I don't think it's fair to criticize Nick for not finding the love of his life in Bachelor world because I think that it's pretty clear that post-Bachelor world is not real life in the sense that nothing about it is normal. In a way, you can argue that he was living in a fantasy world through the course of his engagement and now he has woken up from an enchanted spell and is back to reality as a result. I'm never going to say that Nick and Vanessa's love wasn't real because I think that it's evident from their statements and social media activity that this break-up has been fairly complicated to emotionally deal with as there are still a lot of feelings involved. However, I do think that the situation that they were in cheapened the relationship in a way by reducing it to some weird social experiment that neither of them seemed comfortable dealing with and so they suffered as a result. It definitely wasn't a fairytale scenario but the situation wasn't exactly real either. I don't think that Nick and Vanessa had a fair shot at exploring their relationship given that they met and fell in love in Bachelor world but at the same time, I doubt that they would have even met if it weren't for the show so it is what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Nick made the choice to go on 4 versions of bachelor shows to find love and according to him it worked so well that he would have proposed 2x and did propose to Vanessa.  So at the end of it he does seem driven by the fame and attention he really craves and not love, marriage, and children. ***IMO***

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689