SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:51 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Jane781 wrote:Looks like Nick has unfollowed her on Instagram and twitter (only assuming on twitter since his follows went down by 1). Definitely curious as to what happened yesterday, but I'm sure we will never know. It could be as simple as her asking him to unfollow or something more. I think it's for the best for them to both unfollow each other and move on. JMO.

yeah either the bolded and he is respecting her wishes or he saw the tweet someone sent him about her blocking him and he figured it was for the best to just unfollow. I think his SM activity has been very respectful and complimentary of Vanessa. No shade thrown from him.

Yeah, I'm hoping that Nick saw that she blocked him and just took the hint, respected her wishes and decided to unfollow her. I just think that Vanessa is still extremely emotional about the whole situation and Nick, though I'm sure is emotional in private, is taking a more level-headed approach to the break-up. I genuinely believe that Nick still loves/cares for Vanessa and wants her to be happy but I also think that Vanessa is still having troubles accepting the situation which is why I do think that she has some pent-up anger towards Nick which is what caused her to block him in the first place. I just think that Nick is 7 years older than Vanessa and has gone through a lot of heartache in the last 3 years alone (and I'm sure has gone through heartache many times before joining the Bachelor franchise) and so he just naturally has a better sense of perspective and a lot more practice when dealing with break-ups. I think that this perspective allows him to be able to process the break-up in a more constructive way which I think is why he had no problems liking her posts and following her until today. I do think that Nick has trained his mind to be able to accept the reality of the situation--that he loves Vanessa but that they couldn't make the relationship work--and I do get the sense that he still wanted to be apart of her life in some way. However, I also do believe that Vanessa is having troubles letting go of this relationship and so I can imagine her secretly wishing that Nick didn't seem so happy without her and then getting upset at him for not appearing to be as heartbroken as she is when I just think that Nick is looking at the break-up from a different perspective. I think that Nick wants peace between them and he wants to still be on good terms with her (maybe even build a friendship at some point) but I just don't think that Vanessa is in a place to do that and so I can see Nick respecting her feelings and just giving her the space that she clearly needs. JMO

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Jane781 wrote:Looks like Nick has unfollowed her on Instagram and twitter (only assuming on twitter since his follows went down by 1). Definitely curious as to what happened yesterday, but I'm sure we will never know. It could be as simple as her asking him to unfollow or something more. I think it's for the best for them to both unfollow each other and move on. JMO.

yeah either the bolded and he is respecting her wishes or he saw the tweet someone sent him about her blocking him and he figured it was for the best to just unfollow. I think his SM activity has been very respectful and complimentary of Vanessa. No shade thrown from him.

Yeah, I'm hoping that Nick saw that she blocked him and just took the hint, respected her wishes and decided to unfollow her. I just think that Vanessa is still extremely emotional about the whole situation and Nick, though I'm sure is emotional in private, is taking a more level-headed approach to the break-up. I genuinely believe that Nick still loves/cares for Vanessa and wants her to be happy but I also think that Vanessa is still having troubles accepting the situation which is why I do think that she has some pent-up anger towards Nick which is what caused her to block him in the first place. I just think that Nick is 7 years older than Vanessa and has gone through a lot of heartache in the last 3 years alone (and I'm sure has gone through heartache many times before joining the Bachelor franchise) and so he just naturally has a better sense of perspective and a lot more practice when dealing with break-ups. I think that this perspective allows him to be able to process the break-up in a more constructive way which I think is why he had no problems liking her posts and following her until today. I do think that Nick has trained his mind to be able to accept the reality of the situation--that he loves Vanessa but that they couldn't make the relationship work--and I do get the sense that he still wanted to be apart of her life in some way. However, I also do believe that Vanessa is having troubles letting go of this relationship and so I can imagine her secretly wishing that Nick didn't seem so happy without her and then getting upset at him for not appearing to be as heartbroken as she is when I just think that Nick is looking at the break-up from a different perspective. I think that Nick wants peace between them and he wants to still be on good terms with her (maybe even build a friendship at some point) but I just don't think that Vanessa is in a place to do that and so I can see Nick respecting her feelings and just giving her the space that she clearly needs. JMO

That is a great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Nick has had alot (unfortunately) of experience just in 4 years or so of public heartbreak. I think he learned a huge lesson during the aftermath of Andi's season when at ATFR he wore is heart on his leave and let himself appear completely raw and vulnerable to everyone and that is where he made the fateful FS slip that caused alot of uproar against him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 pm

I've never really followed any of the other former Bachelor couples but has there ever been a break-up that was similar to Nissa's? The latest break-up was Ben and Lauren but you can tell that that relationship had just run its course when it was announced and I didn't get the sense that either of them were that beaten up about it in the end (the fact that Lauren bagged herself a new boyfriend only a couple of months after the break-up kind of says a lot about how things ended between them--i.e. that they were simply over each other in the end). I just get the sense that the break-up between Nick and Vanessa is a little more complicated as I still think that there are feelings there but that they broke up because they knew that it wasn't working and that it was logically the best move for them to make. I'm just curious...

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Jane781 wrote:If Vanessa blocked Nick, he would still show up as following her unless he unfollows her. But when he went to her page and when she went to his they would see no posts.

Actually when you block someone: you automatically cause them to unfollow you and they can't refollow, their likes disappear on your page, they can't see your IG feed.
Because his "likes" disappeared yesterday on her pics, whoever said she blocked him was correct.
Today, he may have unfollowed or she may have blocked him again. No way to know because all his "likes" are already gone.

I don't think it matters either way. Nick has continued friendships with former girlfriends - 1 appeared on the WI episode and another is part of his WI mutual friends circle.  The latter came to his defence on IG when he was on his first Bette season. I forget her name but she continued to be his Trunk Club stylist after the breakup. Both women are now married with children but the point is that he has had amicable breakups that resulted in a nonromantic continuing relationship. He was in college dating the first and around 30 when dating the second so it's not about age, it's about choice and personality IMO.
Idk, Nick grew up in a smallish place.  It might just be tradition. I mean if everyone in a small center stopped talking to whoever they broke up with starting in jr. High well then it would be a town where very few people would be talking giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:54 pm

notarose wrote:
Jane781 wrote:If Vanessa blocked Nick, he would still show up as following her unless he unfollows her. But when he went to her page and when she went to his they would see no posts.

Actually when you block someone: you automatically cause them to unfollow you and they can't refollow, their likes disappear on your page, they can't see your IG feed.
Because his "likes" disappeared yesterday on her pics, whoever said she blocked him was correct.
Today, he may have unfollowed or she may have blocked him again. No way to know because all his "likes" are already gone.

Does the same rule apply to Twitter? I'm just asking because Nick is no longer following Vanessa on Twitter so I'm wondering if it's possible that she blocked him on there too or if it's likely that he simply unfollowed her? (I'm hoping for the latter)

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Bluejay271, Yes, a person can be blocked on twitter, you can No longer see their twitter feed when you log in.
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:11 pm

I might be the only one, but frankly I don't care about the blocking/follows, etc, between Nick and Vanessa.  I wish them both well moving forward, but I'm not interest in them at the moment. laugh out loud

I'm just here for did Nick go home alone, or who did Nick take home / go home with after the wedding.  Hugesmile  And since I skipped Andi's season can I finally get on board this Nick and Andi ship.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 pm

On one of Kelly's latest Instagram stories she and Andi are insinuating that Andi was out all night and didn't go to sleep...  :gotcha: :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:38 pm

I hope it was Chris who kept her up all night...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:43 pm

I will never understand why people would want Nick to be with someone who tried to publicly humiliate him by including him in a revenge-filled tell-all and who obviously doesn't really respect or like him all that much (maybe she does a little--but not really). Meanwhile, I remember Nick talking about how he is grateful that Andi didn't pick him while he was doing promo for The Bachelor and I know that he was naturally turned off by her book. I mean, I understand the poetry of it all but like I said before, their history is fairly volatile so I just don't understand why anyone would want Nick to even go there. The thought of it actually makes me a little sick to my stomach. Nick deserves so much better than her and I'm not afraid to say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I will never understand why people would want Nick to be with someone who tried to publicly humiliate him by including him in a revenge-filled tell-all and who obviously doesn't really respect or like him all that much (maybe she does a little--but not really). Meanwhile, I remember Nick talking about how he is grateful that Andi didn't pick him while he was doing promo for The Bachelor and I know that he was naturally turned off by her book. I mean, I understand the poetry of it all but like I said before, their history is fairly volatile so I just don't understand why anyone would want Nick to even go there. The thought of it actually makes me a little sick to my stomach. Nick deserves so much better than her and I'm not afraid to say it.

yes I was just typing up basically the same but you said it best bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And i was thinking the same thing as both of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689