SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Happy Birthday Nick ! celebratefirework
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:27 pm

I just read the upi acct. of nicks podcast. Trying to figure out if I'm reading his "I don't know if I felt like it needed to happen" right... Was he talking about the breakup? That he wasn't sure they needed to break up?
Or was that taken out of context?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:57 pm

Ben and Rachel's "Lip Sync Battle" is Oct 1st in Burbank so I'm assuming this tweet means Nick and Ben were spotted in LA.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope the battle is viewable online. So fun!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:03 am

Billysmom wrote:I just read the upi acct. of nicks podcast. Trying to figure out if I'm reading his "I don't know if I felt like it needed to happen" right... Was he talking about the breakup? That he wasn't sure they needed to break up?
Or was that taken out of context?

In the podcast, Ben asked Nick if he felt that the break-up needed to happen and that was Nick's response. My interpretation of the comment is that Nick was speaking from a place of being a little protective of the relationship and sort of making it clear that the break-up wasn't an ugly one. I just feel like there's this negative stigma attached to the idea of a break-up NEEDING to happen--almost as if the relationship was so volatile that it was a necessity that they break-up. However, Nick seemed to be implying throughout the interview that he still valued the time that he spent with Vanessa; he talked about how they shared a lot of great memories together, that they still mean a lot to each other and that they loved and respected each other throughout the relationship but that it just simply didn't work out. I also think that it's possible that Nick made that comment because deep down he's still in the process of internalizing everything and so it's also possible that there's a part of Nick that is still struggling to accept that the relationship is truly over. I think that his brain has accepted that reality--even in the podcast, he implies that he has come to terms with the idea that the relationship was probably never meant to work and that one day he's hoping to find someone who understands him and loves him when he's "old and ugly"--but he also talks a lot about having insecurities about life/the future and mentions how difficult it is for him, being the Bachelor especially, to accept that the relationship is over simply due to the fact that he was so emotionally invested in the idea of finding his life-partner in the process. The tone of the interview was pretty melancholic; Nick went back and forth between being acceptant of the relationship's demise and being candid and vulnerable about his insecurities and anxiety on top of maintaining a level of protectiveness over his relationship with Vanessa. I think that it gives Nick a sense of comfort to think about the relationship in a positive light--ie. that the fact that he is still grieving and still having troubles moving forward is a testament to the authenticity of his love--which in turn helps him believe that the relationship wasn't a failure even though the public/ media might try to convince him otherwise. I can definitely understand Nick's struggle to let go when he seems to be so anxious about all of the unknown factors in his future...but time and distance will heal those wounds. Whether or not it will alter his feelings remains to be seen...but in the end, I know that Nick will bounce back and I have no doubt that he will be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:52 am

Oh, ok, thanks. Taken out of context to me it sounded like he wasn't fully on board with letting the relationship go, ie that Vanessa had pushed for the breakup, but that didn't seem to jive with what we had been assuming previously...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh, ok, thanks. Taken out of context to me it sounded like he wasn't fully on board with letting the relationship go, ie that Vanessa had pushed for the breakup, but that didn't seem to jive with what we had been assuming previously...

No worries. Smiley Personally, I'm still of the belief that the break-up was mutual and I don't see myself straying from that opinion until proven otherwise. That being said, I do think that Nick might be struggling a little more with letting go of the relationship than he is letting on.

ps. Nick liked this post...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Oh, ok, thanks. Taken out of context to me it sounded like he wasn't fully on board with letting the relationship go, ie that Vanessa had pushed for the breakup, but that didn't seem to jive with what we had been assuming previously...

No worries. Smiley Personally, I'm still of the belief that the break-up was mutual and I don't see myself straying from that opinion until proven otherwise. That being said, I do think that Nick might be struggling a little more with letting go of the relationship than he is letting on.

Yup. He is acting like all my friends going through a breakup/divorce. Tons of these types of posts on their social media except his are sort of longing for what could have been and theirs are all full of affirmation for kicking them to the curb.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:16 pm

The next time Nick falls in love and thinks she is the one, I hope she proposes. He's jinxed.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:43 pm

I think he's thinking that his Bachelor gig has/will make finding a life partner harder. I also think Vanessa continued to question whether or not he would have fallen in love with her outside the bachelor world. Ultimately, although life in LA was great for her, the constant association with the bachelor world was not something she wanted. I held out hope they might get back together after the break-up, but Nick's interview sounds like it's over and he left town while she was in LA - not a good sign

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:

Wonder...could he be thinking of his first fiancée?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Nick was just in a relationship for 9 months, I seriously hope he's not thinking of a former fiancée.

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:53 am

Billysmom wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:

Wonder...could he be thinking of his first fiancée?

You mean the one who cheated on him and broke up with him years ago? God, I hope not. laugh out loud

But seriously, I really don't think that it's rocket science to figure out who he's thinking about. Nick just got out of a 9 month relationship with a woman who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. It's only natural that he's still grieving that relationship and mourning the loss of what could have been.

Btw, Nick liked this post and I totally agree...I never liked Danielle L. and I think it's nice that Nick is showing some solidarity for Vanessa in a way by liking this post (and I also noticed that he commented '100' so he wasn't afraid to give his opinion on the matter)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689