SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think Nick is very reflective. In many ways, I think he was relieved when she left. In other ways, his heart was broken. If I'm to judge his facial expressions or body language in the last month or so together, he looked weary. IMO He's never been one to smile from ear to ear or be someone I would describe as exuberant. I was hoping her exuberance would wear off on him and his calmness and ability to communicate even through the most turbulent of times would win out in the end.....sort of balance each other out but I just get the feeling it seemed like work opposed to healthy communication.  Time apart may give them both a new perspective if they are searching in their heart of hearts for how it could have worked/or work. As time goes by, I think Nick will totally sort out what is best for him and accept it if it isn't V and his pride will not play a part in his decision.

I don't think either of them are keen on bending...so to speak and if they aren't able to accept it would take quite a bit of bending, I do hope they completely go their seperate ways as I feel it would be best for both of them. I would be shocked if Nick ever threw shade at V or said anything negative unless prompted by her and a response was warranted because that just hasn't ever been his way of doing things no matter how rough the waters churned in the past.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:51 am

notarose wrote:Interesting thing about R.M.Drake is that he has 1.7M followers but only follows 152 one of whom is Nick and that he sometimes comments on Nick's pics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So is Nick liking some of R.M. Drake's pics because they relate to him specifically or is Nick, like Drake, liking some pics because they mutually admire each other's message in general?
Do they actually know each other?

I don't know what relationship R M Drake and Nick have but I've noticed Drake comment on other bachelor peeps pics too. And I've never seen Nick like his posts up until now. But who knows

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:46 am

notarose wrote:Interesting thing about R.M.Drake is that he has 1.7M followers but only follows 152 one of whom is Nick and that he sometimes comments on Nick's pics.

So is Nick liking some of R.M. Drake's pics because they relate to him specifically or is Nick, like Drake, liking some pics because they mutually admire each other's message in general?
Do they actually know each other?

There are so many other posts that Nick could have liked--posts about moving on from heart-break and learning to love again, etc.--that would have sufficed if he was simply admiring the guy's message. However, I get the sense that Nick is liking posts that actually speak to him in the moment: posts that are vulnerable and deep and don't shy away from acknowledging a certain brand of pain that is mixed with a sense of longing. Nick has always struck me as someone who is in touch with his feelings and so I don't see him liking something that doesn't align with his true emotions--unless of course he decides to like a post that he might find inspiring. However, given that most of the posts from R.M. Drake that he has liked have been pretty damn depressing, I'd say that it's more likely that Nick liked those posts because he was able to relate to those messages at the time. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:47 am

^^ Yeah I haven't seen Nick like his posts before either - but could have missed them.
...The hat debate - my two cents - I think Nick likes hats of that style so not totally out of left field. I do think I it slightly odd seeing as I believe he is a self proclaimed Brewers fan (not the same as the Packers - but he has definitely posted about them before). I know some have said well it isn't a Montreal Expos hat - but the Expos have been gone for a while now and for my age group late 20s early 30s - the Blue Jays are Canada's team. I have lived in other parts of Canada including QC and the blue jays - are the home team - we only have one remember - at least for a while now.

I don't know if it all means something or nothing - but is slightly off more off. As for Vanessa partying in LA - she had to come back for two shows in LA - she is being paid I presume for this (I think the hotel and pool bar/food were all comp-ed as well based on her tagging the place) - so I don't think it is weird at all. I would find it more weird if she came back to LA and didn't bring any friends with her or didn't see anyone she met while she was in LA. She is newly single and is turning 30 - I know I would want to be surrounded by friends - whether new or old - especially when I am returning to the town I moved to for an ex. I think it is a good sign that a couple from home came with her and that a couple new met up with her. All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:11 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ Yeah I haven't seen Nick like his posts before either - but could have missed them.
...The hat debate - my two cents - I think Nick likes hats of that style so not totally out of left field. I do think I it slightly odd seeing as I believe he is a self proclaimed Brewers fan (not the same as the Packers - but he has definitely posted about them before). I know some have said well it isn't a Montreal Expos hat - but the Expos have been gone for a while now and for my age group late 20s early 30s - the Blue Jays are Canada's team. I have lived in other parts of Canada including QC and the blue jays - are the home team - we only have one remember - at least for a while now.

I don't know if it all means something or nothing - but is slightly off more off. As for Vanessa partying in LA - she had to come back for two shows in LA - she is being paid I presume for this (I think the hotel and pool bar/food were all comp-ed as well based on her tagging the place) - so I don't think it is weird at all. I would find it more weird if she came back to LA and didn't bring any friends with her or didn't see anyone she met while she was in LA. She is newly single and is turning 30 - I know I would want to be surrounded by friends - whether new or old - especially when I am returning to the town I moved to for an ex. I think it is a good sign that a couple from home came with her and that a couple new met up with her. All IMO.

Agree thumbsup

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Jane781 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then get back to her!
If only it could be that simple and easy, big sigh.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:23 pm

I think Nick sets up situations in relationships so they won't work out. Throughout being the bachelor he talked a lot about it not working out in the end. And yet he has proposed twice and was wanting to propose two other times. Maybe giving up his freedom and having to compromise with someone is not for him.

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:33 pm

singanewsong wrote:I think Nick sets up situations in relationships so they won't work out.  Throughout being the bachelor he talked a lot about it not working out in the end.  And yet he has proposed twice and was wanting to propose two other times.  Maybe giving up his freedom and having to compromise with someone is not for him.

I've actually been thinking this for a while now.

I also wondered if they both got out of their place to work 9 to5 jobs if there would've been less time for them to get into conflict? I know my hubby and I can struggle with vacation times when we're in the same space for so much longer than we are accustomed to.....hubby does not fully accept that most days I'm the one keeping the household running, and that it can take me a while to surrender some of that control when he's hanging around more. Just a thought. I do marvel at how Sean and Catherine seem to be able to work from home and not kill each other, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:46 am

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cute   Smiley   Smiley

It cannot stop me from speculating and wondering what Nick actually meant by the statement he has put in on this IG video !!??...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:26 am

I just listened to Nick with Ben and Ashley. Again he reiterated how much they both tried to make it work. Nick is such a low key guy, and Vanessa strikes me as loud and a bit over the top in groups, something Nick did not see that much while filming. They say opposites attract, but I know from my own experience it can get annoying when you and your spouse have very different personalities. I hope they remain friends. Knowing they are both in LA, I'm glad we don't have a SM post from either one of them. Hopefully they have seen each other.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:46 am

After listening to the full podcast, I get the impression that Nick has reached a point where he has accepted that him and Vanessa are over and that he's just trying to focus on coping with the break-up at the moment while he waits for time and distance to heal his wounds. However, I also think that Nick kind of alludes to the fact that he's still struggling to move on from his feelings when he was answering that one person's question about how to deal with a break-up and spent a good portion of his answer talking about how it's normal and okay to struggle because that means that you were lucky enough to love a person so much that it is difficult to move on. Though the podcast was hard to listen to at times, I did like hearing this perspective. It also did give me a sense of peace to hear Nick reiterate the fact that he and Vanessa really did work hard on their relationship, that they still mean a lot to each other, and that he doesn't consider it to be a failure just because it didn't work out. The rest of the interview only really confirmed how I've suspected Nick has been dealing with things for the past few weeks; that he's laying low, finding comfort in getting out of LA to spend time with friends and family, and still trying to figure out his next move while he copes with the heartbreak. I have to say that I do appreciate Nick's vulnerability throughout the interview (which wasn't really evident in the enews article but was clearly more present as the interview went on). Though in typical Nick fashion he was still fairly level-headed when talking about his emotional struggles, I did feel for him when he mentioned the difficulties of getting out of bed in the morning and the constant anxiety that he feels day-to-day. In my opinion, Nick came across as level-headed, self-reflective and insightful but still fairly vulnerable and honest about his feelings. I suppose in a time where Nick is going through a lot of hardship it's nice to know that some things never change.

ps. Nick liked this post...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689