SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Oh hello @natik where are you? You have lots of explaining to do giggling Episode 6 was a most interesting show and I have to say that I never laugh harder at something I didn’t understand but there’s more to language beyond words. I enjoyed this episode which brought me tears and laugher.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Idlemess wrote:Oh hello @natik where are you? You have lots of explaining to do giggling Episode 6 was a most interesting show and I have to say that I never laugh harder at something I didn’t understand but there’s more to language beyond words. I enjoyed this episode which brought me tears and laugher.

I´m here. I laughed tears during the individual date with Olga Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3806527698 Let us move over to the episode discussion thread. And I don´t mind to explain everything you want me to. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u