SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:54 am

Credit: @Холостяк СТБ

Only 21 days left till new season.

"Overwhelming passion, rampant fervor, hugs and turbulent emotions. Love is a priceless gift that can be given, and yet it will remain. Love and be loved! And what means love to you?"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:13 am

New promo is out and you can hear the voice overs of the contestants. They are sharing their emotions and their impressions about Rozhden.

Contestant 1: "I`m getting out ... and I could not trust my eyes that it´s him."

Contestant 2: "Our Bachelor is a creative/artistic person."

Contestant 3: "Good looking, attractive, talented."

Contestant 4: " Stylish, expensive."

Contestant 5: "He is dark, handsome and has very beautiful eyes.
I have no idea how now to talk to him because I don`t know where to look at.
I´m gonna drowning now in his eyes."

Contestant 6: " I`ve melted away."

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/videos/1575342669187650/?fref=ts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Interesting to see a M&G during the day. Is it always that way?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Sprite wrote:Interesting to see a M&G during the day. Is it always that way?

Since season 6 it`s always during the day. I guess because they are filming the M&G more than 24 hours so it makes it easier for the film crew to start with it during the day.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:41 pm

@natik Thanks for posting. Will they be travelling? Do you know where this is?

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Captur83

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/videos/1575342669187650/?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:03 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome. They filmed for some weeks in Portugal and the finale
was filmed in a tropical location :yes: :gotcha:

There is a second short promo from the premiere but it`s blocked for international viewers but maybe they are going to add it to their official youtube account. They usually do it a little bit later so if it happens I`m gonna bring it over here. But till then I made some screenshots of it.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 LzjZ7_Y4-PY

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 DxvVB_XkGuw

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Dp3zPUaZSss

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 -DrvXqQY7SY

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 AMiGwU1dO_Y

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Y7gHBt52LFk

In the background you can hear again voice overs of some contestants.

"I fell in love with Rozhden at the first meeting but the further you get, the harder the going"

"For such a man it´s worth to fight"

"There is going to be jealousy, intrigue and provocations"

"Things are heating up"

"It´s going to be war"

Source: my screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:06 pm

@natik thanks! I thought it might be Italy but didn't look quite the same. Italy doors in the village are rounded at the top. Portugal makes sense. I could be Portugal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:45 pm

This really looks so good. I would really like to watch but it is such a huge time investment on top of all the other things I have going on...and I don't understand the language...which in a way is a good way to stay neutral when trying to figure out who the lead is into.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Sprite wrote:This really looks so good. I would really like to watch but it is such a huge time investment on top of all the other things I have going on...and I don't understand the language...which in a way is a good way to stay neutral when trying to figure out who the lead is into.

I understand the time and the language problem and it´s up to you to join us. But on my behalf I would be very happy if you decide to join us. The more viewers the better. There is a possibility to watch it live or later per stream links which I am gonna post here. And I have some interesting/creative plans (some huge plans actually, hope it plays out the way I want it) in my head for the thread to make the wait for next episode easier. It´s going to be a new way/my way to make it easier for you to understand what happened in the new episode and it will make the discussion in the thread moving smoother. So it´s going to be something creative, an eye candy, a spark for fun discussions and it´s going to be more understandable to you even if the subtitles are going to be missing.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:48 pm

@natik Thank you. I will try and see how it works.

Do you have a start date?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik Thank you. I will try and see how it works.

Do you have a start date?

Glad that you want to give it a shot bestbud!

Start Date is the 9th March! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1176891977
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 pm

@natik I can make episode threads if that would help? I plan on keeping up as much as possible.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u