SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Some snippets of the interview translated by me.

I: What do you think men are looking for in a woman and wise verse?

R: Something native. Something that makes them similar.

I: How should a girl be to catch your attention?

R: It would be strange to talk about her inner world from the beginning. Obviously you don`t know the person. So actually the question is already spoiling then answer. What do you think is catching the attention first?

I: Appearance- hair, smile, legs, cleavage.

R: ...I like woman who are looking after their appearance. The scent of a woman is important to me. That`s where the chemistry starts to build for me. Because a person can be very attractive but still the chemistry is not there and you don`t feel any emotions regarding that person. "

I: It seems like you are an introvert. And even for me it was strange when I heard that you agreed to be the Bachelor. Because in the project it is expected to be open with your feelings in front of the viewers.

R: I`m something in between my parents. My dad is a man of few words and he is pretty strict in his actions. And my mum is a really open person, she is soulful and honest. So I guess I`m not an one sighted person. The impression I make on people depends on the situation I find myself in. I am that kind of person who thinks that for all there is a right time and a right place. I would not say that I`m closed off to speak about private topics. No. It´s the opposite, I`m ready to share my experience and my worries with the other. And the show "Bachelor" is a chance for me not to simple go on dates in front of the camera with several women, it´s a chance to reveal my inner world and to share it with the women on the show and with the viewers out there.

I: Tell us please how do you act when you are in love? Because being in love often change a person.

R: I can not tell you that the feeling being in love is changing me.

I: Ok...for example, do you smile all the time or do you sing a lot?

R: ...(laughs)...it´s strange but nevermind. I am a man and to start a relationship with a woman in the first place means responsibility. My life starts to change: from now on it`s not about me all the time. My thoughts are not engaged any longer with questions about my life and my needs. So if we are talking here about what changes in man`s life when "it" happens...it`s not about superficial actions or an endless giddy smile on your face because you fell in love. You need to understand that to keep those feelings alive for as long as possible you need to take care of them and to life it. So I would say I´m starting to be considerate when I´m in love.

Last edited by natik on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:45 pm

@Sprite Hey gorgeous I`m gonna move your post to the episode discussion thread and answer it a little bit later. Sorry I need to go now but I´m gonna explain everything as soon as I can.

About the names there is a contestant board with pics and english names in the contestant thread Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:27 pm

OK so episode two is going on air in 30 minutes if someone is interested to watch it live here are the live stream links:

Live stream links:

http://tvua.biz/stb22.html
http://usetv.pp.ua/onlinetv/stbtv.php
http://viks.tv/351-stb.html

You can ask everything as usual in the episode discussion thread. After the episode there is going to be an after show for an hour with some of the girls as guests and Rosa as host. Kalina and some public persons of Ukraine are the experts. The after show is filming in the real time. They started filming the after shows two weeks ago. So the reaction of the girls on the footage of the episodes they are showing at the after show is real and raw. Because they are seeing those footage for the first time. So the after shows are really interesting in terms of the reaction of the girls that is were the discussions are heating up between the viewers. Why particular girl reacted like that or not.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4689p24-bachelor-ukraine-rozhden-anusi-episodes-sleuthing-spoilers
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 pm

HQ pic from the VIVA magazine:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 29512595_1616101598445090_4238937054127335294_n

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARRezj_IuZmNdv7U3MzPa8pLRPY3ctWQbXuv-dboRbWtZj4aLevN63KSVYUMYbHA8dk&fref=nf
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:50 pm

More pics from Viva magazine:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Avatar_2103_max

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1J5A6813_opt

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1J5A6664_opt

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1J5A6902_opt

Source:
https://viva.ua/stars/2103-rozhden-anusi-u-menya-nikogda-ne-bylo-nedostatka-v-zhenskom-vnimanii
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:24 pm

[quote="natik"]Some snippets of the interview translated by me.

I: Appearance- hair, smile, legs, cleavage.

R: ...I like woman who are looking after their appearance. The scent of a woman is important to me. That`s where the chemistry starts to build for me. Because a person can be very attractive but still the chemistry is not there and you don`t feel any emotions regarding that person. "

I went back to this considering what he told Irina. To him, I think it's deeper since he mentioned chemistry and emotions. Irina looked and acted the part but did not project her inner feelings she show a different person or something like that?!

This guy is maybe too simple and the girls are over thinking it all. He want them to be natural.

How was his relationship with the single mom. Do you know why they broke up?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Idlemess wrote:
This guy is maybe too simple and the girls are over thinking it all. He want them to be natural.

How was his relationship with the single mom. Do you know why they broke up?

This! She is also a very popular singer they broke up because both too busy and they have grown apart. He said there was no bad blood they both agreed that it didn`t made sense to be together.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Moved from the link thread.
Idlemess wrote:
@natik not to get carry away here but is there a Russian bachelor currently airing as well? Do you get to watch? Are you also following? Hey, I like hearing your insights

Yes there is currently a Russian Bachelor on air. Ukrainian and Russian Bachelor are in competition. Ukraine episodes are airing on Friday, the Russian episodes are on air on Sunday. They both are currently at episode five. I´m watching and following both shows because of my community duties. I even made a banner with both Egor and Rozhden because it´s competition for the viewers affection. Of course the russian speaking viewers are watching the ukrainian show and vice verse and of course there are discussions which one is better. The Ukrainian Bachelor was always miles better than the Russian one.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 K9mhJ6IHt6w

Trust me it´s not worth to even talk about it. I´m gonna tell you why.
In comparison to Ukrainian Bachelor it´s like heaven and hell. The Russian Bachelor this season is a joke. You just can`t take it seriously. The Bachelor is a 23!!! years old famous Russian singer. His name is Egor Kreed. He is in terms of popularity among the Russian speaking countries like a Justin Bieber. So the thing is the Russian production team thought they`ll gonna hit the ratings jackpot with him because he is a wet dream for all teenager girls and young adult girls. But it backfired badly. The ratings are lower than ever the main adult audience despises the new season. The backlash is huge and the snark is even bigger. No one takes it seriously because well he is a 23 years old boy who is used to the attention from all kind of women. He is self absorbed, stupid, egoistic, infantile with no life experience and too young for being the Bachelor. It´s just not authentic enough for the viewers. They are not buying the mess of a show. Plus in certain circles everyone knows that he was during the filming in a relationship and is still after the show together with the same woman. And she is not one of the contestants. Some sources are even whispering that it was her idea to send him to the show. She was once the producer of the Kardashian shows. So she suggested it to him for the promotion purposes. Because he published just in time when the Bachelor show started his new album and new singles. One of the singles is even called "one million red roses". Besides that some new information came out that he have chosen someone and they are gonna faking it for a year because the channel wants it so. Basically his F1 wants popularity and is not interested in him and he is not interested in her because he has a girlfriend and wants to boost his album and his singles sales. The viewers are not amused and are shredding him and his season apart. It´s like the Unreal show for real. The only eye catcher of the season is the cast. He has a drop dead gorgeous cast.

So just so you can imagine how popular he is and who he is...here are some videos pay attention to the youtube views. Basically he is everything what Rozhden despises.

That is his "secret" girlfriend:

Carla DiBello she is 10 years older than him and ex-producer of the Kardashian show.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Carla+DiBello+Kris+Jenner+Legacy+International+SxaWLBerujyl

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1491804938

That is his "F1". Dasha was already a contestant in the last season of the Russian Bachelor and she was a fav of the viewers. She left on her own because she was not attracted to the bachelor of the last season.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Darya-klyukina-rynok-shkur-kto-zhe-ona-takaya-i-chto-govoryat-pro-nee-okruzhayuschie_1

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Cb489d2e64361b630493a33c311935a4

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 G_94beef8c4aae45f80fb444141ed2a9bb_2_1400x1100

It was a huge drama story because the Bachelor of the past season was head over hills in love with her. He even tried to bring her back to the show. So the producers thought it is a good idea for the ratings to bring her back. And because she knew Egor already before the show they made a pact.

And here are some of the girls from his season:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 OUDJkUlHTE8

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Sm9U8hoLWc8

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 7GaWchIpdTw

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 CvxHr_cgWgc

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 AWKs82KUBvk

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 NUiyxmzBV3c

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 SmygTxmH3xs

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 G-txASCOJ2I

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 AW7adNttu50

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 YCRDl1Uo364

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 BfqCHXbwKAI

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 YSwZ79iK1L4

Oh and Lena you remember for sure from Ukrainian season with Sergei?! Yes she is on the Russian Bachelor now.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 %D0%BC%D0%BC%D0%B2

So that`s basically all you need to know about it Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

Source:
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Carla+DiBello/Kris+Jenner+Legacy+International+Announcement/SxaWLBerujy
http://www.frivolette.com/lifestyle/travel/best-friend-of-kim-kardashian-carla-dibello-and-egor-kreed-take-their-jet-set-romance-to-moscow
http://www.bolshoyvopros.ru/questions/2796777-zachem-dasha-kljukina-prinjala-uchastie-v-shou-holostjak-v-egorom-kridom.html
http://u-f.ru/news/showbusiness/u23/2017/04/30/240873
http://www.woman.ru/relations/medley4/article/198673/gallery/2/
http://didoletska.com/2015/11/03/elena_golovan/
http://www.bolshoyvopros.ru/questions/2828551-holostjak-6-sezonolga-lomakina-biografija-vozrast-foto.html
https://vk.com/show_bachelor
http://www.time.kg/todaynews/182903-darya-klyukina-rynok-shkur-kto-zhe-ona-takaya-i-chto-govoryat-pro-nee-okruzhayuschie.html

Last edited by natik on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:27 pm

@natik - re: post above - as we say "you hit the nail on the head." Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2133010805

Having raised two sons, I can tell you that very few men 23 years old are mature enough to make the decision about getting married, and in some cases not mature enough to even get engaged. While the Russian bachelor has a bunch of gorgeous women to choose from, I just can't see him forging a permanent relationship, especially after reading your above post. In any case, thank you for all the information, and your insight.

cheerdance

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:29 pm

um seriously though do women that look like the above actually exist?! or are they all photoshop! WOW just WOW very very beautiful girls in your parts of the wood
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Thanks for clearing that up about the (non) competition @natik. I saw it on the Bachelor IG and was wondering about the timing and why. It sounds rather desparate for them to counter with a singer of their own, but a 23-year old?
There's a prize for publicity and it'll be interesting to learn how it all pans out Egor and Carla and the quest for fame. Carla must feel very secure in that relationship to peddle her lover for business. Lol

Wow. Just wow! The women are beautiful one way or the other regardless of the arranged outcome.

Rozhden seems to be a breath of fresh air and I really hope he stays humble.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:16 pm

@Newto I agree! He is 23 years with a bunch of woman pining after him even without the Bachelor show the least he is thinking about is marriage. You are welcome Hugesmile

@LeapofFaith Trust me I´m watching the episodes they are gorgeous even without photoshop or make up.

Some pics from the show:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 CLAmru5H2go

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 C6QHBf6hU1I

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 0AMra9dfl9w

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 FjusE8tuzTI

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 BpLjGDJY96I

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1jwk2ccz3U4

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 IIIf-oSDgfs

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 X64JjBEv3FY

@Idlemess I think for Carla he is a boy toy and the way he is acting he needs a "mom". Because he is basically a 23 years old brat who got used to get his way because he has a rich daddy.

Source:
https://vk.com/show_bachelor
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u