SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Me too Mo2 and Natik.  Me too.

@iamreal2u @Mommyof2 Nah I think it's worth to give it a chance especially after Matty`s season. It was an great season don't you guys are going to be disappointed. bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 am

Latest IG pics:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21689871_116420422370758_3885874036172914688_n

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21819663_1632663220098305_6531612437840396288_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZN4xBslwNc/?taken-by=rozhdenanusi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 am

Cutie! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Cutie! yes

More eye candy for us! :cutiepie

BTS of episode one Rozhden`s entrance.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 BD9B0007

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 BD9B9905

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 BD9B9748

Some interesting bits from his latest interview:

He was asked about his reaction when the channel offered him to be the Bachelor because the viewers didn't expected that he is going to be the Bachelor and he answered that it took him a long time to think about it. He said it's a huge responsibility and he is aware that it's a difficult physical and emotional process to be in the show. But the curiosity and the possibility to find someone for a serious relationship pushed him to give it a chance.

The journalist asks him but what was it exactly that took you so long to make a decision to be the Bachelor?

"It was important to me to keep on the show the signification of my personality. I don`t want to be an faceless boy and someone's fantasy dream. I have my principles regarding a relationship with a woman and I have my morals so I wanted to be sure that it's not gonna change on the show."

Rozhden before the filming started did you take a glimpse and watched some episodes of the previous seasons?

"No I didn't. I don't see a point in watching the previous seasons. It's like after the marriage trying to dig some dirt on your wife. It's senseless when I have already agreed to it. And I already heard here and there some stuff about the show so I get the point of it."

So what do you want in a woman?

"She should not be naive but need to be a dreamer. Maybe she is now at a point in her life where she feels kinda lost and don't understand what is happening in her life so she decided to take the leap of faith and participate in the project. She is not hoping that she is going to meet here a prince on a white horse but is sure that if she give it a chance something good and new is happening with her."

Do you mind if she has kids?

"Not at all. I have been already in relationships with women who have kids. I love kids because they are so pure and wonderful. And I`m good at finding an common language with them."

Source:
http://holostyak.stb.ua/ru/2017/09/25/holostyak-rozhden-anusi-ya-ne-hochu-vyglyadet-bezlikim-malchikom/

And some screenshots of Rozhden from his Instagram story. He was live yesterday for a few minutes. You can see in the background that they are preparing to film an ITM for the show. There are some production people walking by and you can also see the lightning.

He said that he is very tired.  giggling

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Tn_Kf2_cnsc

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I6io3JpUi28

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/rozhdenanusi/?hl=ru

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 PBYRh0KlPUs

Source:
https://m.vk.com/wall-36694749_513546?offset=50#comments
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:39 pm

:Thanktwo@natik so much for all the updates! It's a lot of work especially translating everything too so thank you and truly appreciate it bestbud!   

I'm looking forward to watching Rozhden's season! Hopefully he finds someone special for him yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:42 am

Ditto AAL. Thanks Natik. It looks like a fun season. Can't wait.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:09 pm

@AllAboutLove @iamreal2u Thank you guys for your interest! sweet kiss Can`t wait as well to watch the new season with you! cheerdance

Gonna leave you some new and old stuff.

Credit: @Rozhden Anusi

Rozhden is watching how someone is covering his song at X-Factor Ukraine:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4%28440%29

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 5%28352%29

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 6%28254%29

Source:
https://peopletalk.ru/article/rojden-anusi/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:13 am

He is cute and seems to ooze charm!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:23 am

Loving this banner you made @natik! Incredible job as always  hearthumbsup

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 DqGF0yzNQY0
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:33 am

^^So good.... rock @Natik
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:52 pm

@iamreal2u @AllAboutLove Awww that is really sweet! Thank you so much! Soo happy that you like it! sweet kiss

@Mommyof2 Yeah! He has something about him. I can´t really tell... something intriguing and fascinating. giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Took one look at that banner and just had to come to this thread to find out more about this guy! I've never watched a non-English bach/ette season before but I might watch this one!   seeing hearts
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u