SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:23 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2254279460

damn you Bachie. You gonna make me love James aren't you!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:30 am

Sundy wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2254279460

damn you Bachie. You gonna make me love James aren't you!!!

I'm way ahead of you.  THEY GOT ME AGAIN.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2292733854

AllAboutLove wrote:I would think (barring Stu as an intruder and somehow going further):
F1 Luke
F2 Jarrod
F3 James

But need to do more sleuthing and will post sleuthing for Luke's IGstories next to try figure it out because it makes NO sense to me. Even Laura didn't do IGstories while filming  scratch

I think we'll know after tomorrow's episode.  In seasons 1 and 2, the meet and greets for F1 were actually quite similar to the F3s.

F2 edits were very different (shorter, nothing noteworthy etc etc).  Jarrod's grape squashing hints to me that his meet & greet will be a long one and therefore IMO more likely to be F3.  

If James gets a short M & G, he's begun the F2 journey to the top of Mount Heartbreak, IMO.

ETA: Just noting that we still have Stu Laundy to factor in.  He would make a good contrasting F2 from a different angle - the rich beer-swilling "playboy publican" vs the high-on-life waffle jockey motivational speaker.  I still think James most likely F2 though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:08 am

I can see either Jarrod or James in the F2 spot if neither is F1. Both of them have storyboards already that could lend themselves to heartbreak

Jarrod
- he is described in his bio as "compassionate and thoughtful and ready to settle down" and "have a beautiful family of his own" with a woman who is "comfortable in her own skin, knows her own mind, with beautiful eyes" (sounds like Sophie)
- his ideal partner is someone who is as quirky as him and laugh at the silliest things (also sounds like Sophie imo) and he is on the show to find love and life-long partner in crime  
- emphasized pre-season heavily in media and promos (similar to Nikki was) and in all promos with M&G shown 
- promos have already pushed Jarrod as potential heartbreak if he is not F1 since they show him saying he "can definitely see himself falling in love" (seems OTT obvious and either F1 or not at all F1, so F2 or F3 or something else but his storyline could be set up for heartbreak if he's already been shown as falling in love before the season starts) 
- SM: has been the most locked down of all contestants... which makes me think he was devastated if he indeed fell in love and rejected and didn't want to be on SM until he had to be (per the show)... his family liking pic of him on IG and posting how they are proud of him could be because of heartbreak and that he took a risk even if it didn't work out
- the vid/pic the show posted of Jarrod pre-season though seems more like F3 than F2 (they usually don't post a pic/vid pre-season of F2 although they did for Michael/F2 in season 1)... 
**my thoughts: if not F1, then lots of emphasis on Jarrod pre-season makes me think he will be a devo exit, especially with media saying they are in love with him already 

James
- he is described in his bio as "warm and genuine, sunshine personified" and looking for his "forever woman" and even imagining ten years from now having kids with Sophie "Hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow" (so definitely can lend him to major heartbreak if he is F2)
- he was hidden more in the promos - just a quick glimpse of him in promo (similar to Matty and Elise) 
- has even less BTS pics than Elise or Matty during filming (basically only shown on a GD, whereas Elise and Matty's were known SD during filming)
- has media about him but not that much, his quote being used in media about kids "little monks" is from his bio question, however he is wearing the same/similar blue velvet tux as Lee did, is shown in the group pic in the center so seems to be a producer pick possibly for a storyboard (a la Matty)
-  Nothing shown of him for dates in the promos (both Jarrod and Luke were shown in promos on dates and likely because the first SD and Ep3 SD respectively imo)
- SM: follows almost all Matty's girl contestants (not F1 like to do, Jake was more like that last year following Richie's girls)... also following racy girl pic account (@ridergirl) doesn't seem like F1 and more like Matty/F2, Jake/F3 (and all those other guys) liking racy girl pics post-show (so maybe not so heartbroken even if edited to be)
**my thoughts: if not F1, the little bit of media coverage he has had could be a sign of a dark horse which could lend itself to a heartbreak ending
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:13 am

^^^ Adding one more thought to your excellent summary above @AllAboutLove - I think it's significant the word "underdog" appeared in James' bio.  That will be the codeword for his entire edit, IMO. And we Aussies sure do love an underdog.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 am

@Bobette IA. I think James using the word "underdog" could definitely be significant especially given that is a narrative for F2s. Even him implying having with kids I posted before but it reminds me of Matty how he'd talk about naming his and GL's kids. So it could be more evidence that James may be F2

When I think about Jarrod, one thing that stands out to me is that F1s usually like to get on SM and be more active (all the past F1s were). I attribute that to them being excited. Jarrod being MIA and so locked down makes me think if he was heartbroken (regardless of where he finishes) then that could be why - him not wanting to get on SM until he has to. I think his SM posts will be more telling, as were Elise's in how she barely posted of her and Matty.

If the guys also posts pics from the show this season then I'd guess F1 would be whomever is posting a ton like Laura did (she posted the most)  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633 *sidenote: excluding Intruders in the beginning, as Stu still needs to be fully sleuthed once he is officially known on the show

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette IA. I think James using the word "underdog" could definitely be significant. Even him implying having with kids I posted before but it reminds me of Matty how he'd talk about naming his and GL's kids. So it could be more evidence that James may be F2

It's my fault. I cursed him with my favouritism. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:38 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette IA. I think James using the word "underdog" could definitely be significant. Even him implying having with kids I posted before but it reminds me of Matty how he'd talk about naming his and GL's kids. So it could be more evidence that James may be F2

It's my fault.  I cursed him with my favouritism.  cantstopl
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 cantstopl  I guess we could trade and put Jarrod in that spot? Will see laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:40 am

Speaking of James, I posted before upthread here that James is basically wearing the same velvet tux that Lee/F1 wore last season so if James is F1 they are really making it obvious based on night one clothes and if he is not, then they are doing a number on him to make him feel good I'd think.

Another thing I noticed was where James and Jefferson are positioned in the group photo = same spot that Matty and Lee were positioned. 

Based on this, Jame's velvet blue suit as well as James standing in/near the center in the group pic then to me it seems like TPTB planned for James to be a contender from the beginning, dressing him in the Lee/F1 suit and positioning him in the center like Lee was.

Also, as far as I can recall, the F1 is always standing in the contestants' group pic and never seated. So will see if that happens this season or not (if Luke is F1 then it's obsolete, same as if Stu is F1)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 21577222_1365037223612819_371561765420400640_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 14134806_1784961955116890_1892674098_n
https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteau/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:53 am

Yes it was seeing James in the velvet standing in the centre of the class photo that made the light bulb go on over my head.  And he's in the same position in the Men of NSW pic too.  

So I agree, wardrobe choice and photo placement are revealing indicators, IMO.  I always wonder if TPTB choose the F2 from the outset, and it's only F1 the Lead really has any choice in.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:57 am

Adding S1 Pic:

AllAboutLove wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 21577222_1365037223612819_371561765420400640_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 14134806_1784961955116890_1892674098_n
https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteau/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DtRuPR4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 am

laugh out loud they all stood for S1. Too good. Sash on the right and near the front...

Honestly I am seriously wondering if Stu may be a F1 contender... it would make the most sense to me 

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud they all stood for S1. Too good. Sash on the right and near the front...

Honestly I am seriously wondering if Stu may be a F1 contender... it would make the most sense to me 

question

Well we did have that report that someone who knows Stu IRL said he's F2 so, you never know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans