SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 am

Looking back at the SC of the guy that Sophie is looking, I though it may be Jarrod then posted maybe James, and then realized when looking at some of my SCs that the color of the suits is a bit different to the pic of the contestants and Jarrod's suit looks more greyish? So I think it may be James if the velvet is close-up so kind of fuzzy looking. Will have to see in first episode if this scene is shown
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Looking back at the SC of the guy that Sophie is looking, I though it may be Jarrod then posted maybe James, and then realized when looking at some of my SCs that the color of the suits is a bit different to the pic of the contestants and Jarrod's suit looks more greyish? So I think it may be James if the velvet is close-up so kind of fuzzy looking. Will have to see in first episode if this scene is shown

Could it be Jefferson? His suit is blueish too. Also the look she's giving The Man in Blue is very "PHWOAR" if you get my drift. I think Jefferson is more likely to elicit this reaction upon first meeting him, over someone like James. Unless her meeting with James on the red carpet was SO GOOD she's already looking at him with bedroom eyes in which case come in spinner.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:12 pm

@Bobette that look is pretty intense isn't it? I couldn't 100% say who I think it is either.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:38 am

The guy she is looking at is probs the waiter cheeky JK
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Upcoming group date to test their handyman skills?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 87544110
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 59554910
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 E5b47510
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:33 pm

James's smile is at least twice as big as anyone else's in that SC above.  He is just so adorable!!!  "Sunshine Personified" indeed.  Last night when Sophie called his name, his face absolutely lit up.  I still think he's being lined up for F2 but part of me hopes he goes sooner because I don't want to see that light leave his eyes.  Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:03 am

Sneak Peek of intruders episode 5

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 B6df3610
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 D04ccd10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 D24bd010
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:13 am

Looks like they made the "old guys" wear extra scruffy clothes to contrast more with the intruders in their shiny suits. Good one, producers.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:14 am

The 4th one must be the bald headed guy

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:05 am

Enough wrote:The 4th one must be the bald headed guy

Yep - agreed. Looking forward to putting a name to the head. He looks like a cop, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:12 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Ae62ae10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 B8632e10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 F3eeeb10
Just because there are a lack of screencaps here are some random IG pics I’ve found. Source is listed at the top of each pic. Not sure what the purpose of the puppies is but it was definately done when Luke was still around
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Sam plus puppies on 2nd SD confirmed, IMO.

Bobette wrote:Just got to the end of the episode and saw the preview tomorrow night - Sam is wearing his second SD outfit, so it must be him with the puppies.  Will post S/C on S/C thread.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 OCKYUvM

Screen cap from Tenplay

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 KFfpvJo

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+13
joshfan
Storybook
spangler
stoneleigh
AEF
BlueJeans
romance realist
Enough
Hooked
Sundy
ssin0547