SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 pm

@Bobette nice catch yes That makes sense Sam gets the SD since he got the Double Delight rose that guaranteed him with two SDs. It also makes me think that it is meaningless and Sam gets sent home in next ep (if not, then definitely the following ep before HTDs per sleuthing).

Blake seems like he gets SD in Ep 9 (after SQT in next ep on boat). Unless Blake somehow makes F4 over Stu, James, Jarrod, and Apollo, I don't think any of the guys who are in F4 get 2nd SDs this season - thus the shorter filming schedule and perhaps other than intruder Stu why no SCs since the MOTs seem to get more time shown (Blake, Sam, etc).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 pm

I expect Sam to go next too (maybe even on the actual date since the paparazzi said it went badly?).  That would leave the show without it's principal narrator, but HTDs are the following week and IMO there's no way he's getting one, so he's probably served his purpose.  IMO Sam was only cast (and given the DD) for his voice acting skills, though to be fair I think he's done good job.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Completely agree @Bobette Sam has played his role as the narrator very well. He is in no way a contender for Sophie's affection and maybe on this next date he forgets this, over steps the boundary and she does not appreciate that.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Just wondering how you guys managed to sleuth Sam Wood's season where an intruder was in F2? was there a season promo? Did you guys know Lana was going to be F2 from sleuthing? I'm trying to relate it to how there's no season promo for Sophies season and an intruder is apparently going to be in the FRC

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:05 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 94144010
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 C520ac10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 C2f78010
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 08ee7510
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 B97d1410
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 9cb92010
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 13da5910
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 D1569410
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:07 am

HAAA HHAA what a range of facial expressions. rofl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 am

I think the man with the old nana looks like Apollo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:09 am

That woman with the blue top looks a bit like Stu's wife - but it can't be

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4950076/The-Bachelorette-s-Stu-Laundy-terse-exchange-WIFE.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 am

Sundy wrote:I think the man with the old nana looks like Apollo

Yeah, I was going to say that before - IMO if Apollo gets a HTD, 100% guaranteed there will be a Nonna involved.

Who do we think the black lace outfit is with?  She's holding a glass of Champagne and the house looks fancy.  Stu?  Why is she crying I wonder? They look like "I am hearing a sad/moving story" type tears, not "you're being mean and I'm upset" tears, IMO.

Also, tall guy back of head grey shirt/purple walls - I'm thinking Jarrod's place?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 am

Jarrod is very close to his sis. I am trying to see whether the lady in blue is his sis

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 am

Enough wrote:Jarrod is very close to his sis. I am trying to see whether the lady in  blue is his sis

Great minds think alike @Enough - I was doing the same thing.  Pretty sure this is his sister.  Very similar IMO but I'm not sure. His sister seems to always wear glasses, and the woman in the SC looks older?  What do you and everyone else think?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 BsPhSkD

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 C2f78010

Sundy's SC

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:39 am

His sis, I think have a private instagram acc under julia woodgate ( Charleston) The photo is without glasses. Too small to see properly

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+13
joshfan
Storybook
spangler
stoneleigh
AEF
BlueJeans
romance realist
Enough
Hooked
Sundy
ssin0547