SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Just wondering how you guys managed to sleuth Sam Wood's season where an intruder was in F2? was there a season promo? Did you guys know Lana was going to be F2 from sleuthing? I'm trying to relate it to how there's no season promo for Sophies season and an intruder is apparently going to be in the FRC
@BlueJeans Yes there was a Season Preview that included SCs of Lana and thus sleuthing that she may likely be F2 due to the Season Preview SCs showing her in them. 

The only season ever that has had no Season Preview and so no SCs for the season is this season, Sophie's. Every other season has always had a Season Preview.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlueJeans Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:Just wondering how you guys managed to sleuth Sam Wood's season where an intruder was in F2? was there a season promo? Did you guys know Lana was going to be F2 from sleuthing? I'm trying to relate it to how there's no season promo for Sophies season and an intruder is apparently going to be in the FRC
@BlueJeans Yes there was a Season Preview that included SCs of Lana and thus sleuthing that she may likely be F2 due to the Season Preview SCs showing her in them. 

The only season ever that has had no Season Preview and so no SCs for the season is this season, Sophie's. Every other season has always had a Season Preview.
Thanks for that. Interesting why there was no season preview this time around

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:28 pm

@BlueJeans yeah it's been discussed as to why this is the case.... maybe to hide the Intruder Stu is there and keep some suspense, etc. Still, they've had intruders before and in Season Preview so it's not a legit reason to me for no Season Preview. Maybe someone returns after leaving (slim chance but just throwing it out there). Who knows though... it may not even be that deep and for all I know maybe they ran out of budget and were like eh, who needs a Season Preview laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 pm

If the final four are Stu, Apollo, Jarrod and James... they are all SO different looks wise that it would be far too easy for us to figure out who is who no matter how blurred things are.

That's why I think that there is no preview. Too easy for us and then the media would be all over it.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:04 pm

stoneleigh wrote:If the final four are Stu, Apollo, Jarrod and James... they are all SO different looks wise that it would be far too easy for us to figure out who is who no matter how blurred things are.

That's why I think that there is no preview. Too easy for us and then the media would be all over it.

We'd all be able to spot Apollo's beautiful body sitting on an island from a mile away, no matter how blurry screencap Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 pm

BlueJeans wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:If the final four are Stu, Apollo, Jarrod and James... they are all SO different looks wise that it would be far too easy for us to figure out who is who no matter how blurred things are.

We'd all be able to spot Apollo's beautiful body sitting on an island from a mile away, no matter how blurry screencap Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

Yep you could blur out all of the heads and pixelate everything and we'd still be able to tell each of them just on body shape...

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 am

I just watched the Home Town preview...

The lady in blue saying "What is your ultimate game?" is Stu's sister if I am remembering correctly (I think I am).

The lady in black that says "I need to know if you're really serious about this" looks like Apollo's mother.

The older lady saying "I don't want him to get hurt" is Jarrod's mother for sure... they are standing in a wine cellar... which makes the first two old people, that you just see the back of...also Jarrod's family.

My best guess is the last lady is James's grandma? James must be the one who drops the bombshell. Either that or it's Blake's and James goes home at F5 (but I doubt it).

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 pm

@stoneleigh - I just watched also.  IMO it may be Apollo who drops the "massive bombshell" because when Sophie says "that's massive" you can see a tuft of dark brown/black hair in the top left corner of the screen.  May just be creative editing though.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 T3B3IAb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Bobette wrote:@stoneleigh - I just watched also.  IMO it may be Apollo who drops the "massive bombshell" because when Sophie says "that's massive" you can see a tuft of dark brown/black hair in the top left corner of the screen.  May just be creative editing though.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 T3B3IAb

Source

I haven't placed who the people are when Sophie is wearing the green shirt. The lady with black hair looks like his Mum though, so maybe they are all with Apollo??

Anyway... looks like Osher stuffed up and spoiled that Apollo doesn't win as I just posted in the SM thread.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:09 am

I reckon the bombshell is that Stu is still married.
She know's he's separated but she may not realise that he's technically still got a wife? That would make some women feel a little uncomfortable...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:10 am

stoneleigh wrote:I just watched the Home Town preview...

The lady in blue saying "What is your ultimate game?" is Stu's sister if I am remembering correctly (I think I am).

The lady in black that says "I need to know if you're really serious about this" looks like Apollo's mother.

The older lady saying "I don't want him to get hurt" is Jarrod's mother for sure... they are standing in a wine cellar... which makes the first two old people, that you just see the back of...also Jarrod's family.

My best guess is the last lady is James's grandma? James must be the one who drops the bombshell. Either that or it's Blake's and James goes home at F5 (but I doubt it).

The bloke sitting next to Grandma looks like a relative of James'.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:32 am

Watching for whoever has a bad HTD. It’s usually a good sign.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+13
joshfan
Storybook
spangler
stoneleigh
AEF
BlueJeans
romance realist
Enough
Hooked
Sundy
ssin0547