SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bronniegrace Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:45 am

I find the two different answers from Laura and Elise to the same question about "how are you feeling about the finale tonight" to be very telling...

Laura - excited, nervous and ready for it to be over

Elise - can't wait, ready for Australia to know, her life feels like a lie atm

Last edited by bronniegrace on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 am

ssin0547 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Matty on Studio Ten....he was asked what about the two girls make them special, he listed a lotta qualities for Elise IMO compared to Laura, it starts at the 4:00 mark giggling

He spoke about Elise is the present tense and Laura in the past tense. Although it was a good poker face.

He smiled when talking about Elise.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:49 am

bronniegrace wrote:I find the two different answers from Laura and Elise to the same question about "how are you feeling about the finale tonight" to be very telling...

Yes and yes!
Elise wants to tell us what's been happening and Laura just wants it to be over. Very interesting.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:49 am

Regarding that Studio 10 interview with Matty and what he says about Elise and then says "but" with Laura....

Peter McWilliams wrote a book and he summed up that when a person uses the word "but" what they really mean is

But = Ignore all that good-sounding stuff that went before—here comes the truth. You might even consider BUT as an acronym for Behold the Underlying Truth.

source

So to me, what Matty was saying was "look, Elise is amazing in all these ways" BUT here comes the truth....Laura.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:55 am

mercieme wrote:Elise PopSugar PreFinale Interview
Elise on How She's Feeling Ahead of the Finale: "The Feelings Are So Real"
Elise Stasy has come a long way this season on The Bachelor. Despite a mostly quiet start, one date with Matty was enough to position her as a real contender, and now, she's one of the last two girls standing. The 29-year-old has always had a very natural connection with Matty, with their shared values and outlook on life being a huge standout.

Ahead of tonight's big reveal, we grabbed some time with Elise to chat about where she's at with the whole journey.

POPSUGAR Australia: How are you feeling about the finale tonight?

Elise: My tail is wagging. I can't wait for it to happen and tell Australia what's going on and what has been going on for the past few months. I feel like my whole life is a lie at the moment!

PS: You told Matty you were falling in love with him. What was that moment like?

Elise: Do you know what, I was so nervous on that date. You couldn't really tell, but I was, and it was the first time I had felt nervous around him the whole time. I think it was because I knew how I felt and had to tell him, and all of a sudden, I got really nervous. I just pep-talked myself and started it, and I'm glad I told him.

PS: When did you realise you were falling for him?

Elise: During hometowns. The first time was really at the James Blunt day and having that group date with all the girls around. I felt a little competitive side emerge in me and felt a little bit jealous. I thought, "Uh oh, I've got feelings for this guy!" And then taking him home to my family was beautiful and more than I could've imagined. I remember driving home from that and the producer was like, "I think you love him!" And I was like, "I think I do!" But I wanted to sit on it for a while and make sure that's really what I felt.

PS: Your hometown date was so natural!

Elise: People keep saying that, and that surprises me, because that's just my family. That's just us. It's surprising that so many people have said that!

PS: Given how you feel, is the potential heartbreak so much more real?

Elise: Yeah, when I think about that, I feel sick to my stomach. It's real. I think so many people talk about the show and what's real and what's not. My take on it is that yes, some parts are real, some parts aren't — the extravagant dates have to be re-shot sometimes and there is a production behind it — but I can really hang my hat up and say that the feelings are so real. It's love, and everyone can relate to that and relate to potential heartbreak. So that's the one thing that's more real than anything in this.

PS: Do you see Laura as a threat?

Elise: Yes and no. Yes because it's a 50/50 chance, and if it's not me, it's her. No because we're different people and it's about loving someone that loves you back, and if that's not me and who I am as a person, then it's not meant to be.

PS: If it's you at the end, will you be moving to Sydney?

Elise: I actually am already in Sydney! I started work a couple of weeks ago. I lived out of Sydney for about 7 months before I went on the show. I left my job to go on it, and since we wrapped up filming, it was time to move back.
Source
Hahah...wagging her tail, sounds like she's finally given up on the whole "looking sad " charade

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 am

bronniegrace wrote:I find the two different answers from Laura and Elise to the same question about "how are you feeling about the finale tonight" to be very telling...

Elise talks about "a lie atm" shows me that, she wants everyone to know she is F2, IMO.
Just like Matty last year, whenever he received calls/texts, people thought it was G but he could not say anything at all. I think Elise means the same thing here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:58 am

She wants to share "our story." Well, their story. #toottoot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:00 am

bronniegrace wrote:

Elise saying that her life feels like a lie is exactly what I've been posting about since the beginning... that Elise would have to put on a brave face to her friends and SM despite being dumped and heart broken. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:02 am

peggy0221 wrote:

Elise talks about "a lie atm" shows me that, she wants everyone to know she is F2, IMO.
Just like Matty last year, whenever he received calls/texts, people thought it was G but he could not say anything at all. I think Elise means the same thing here.

Sadly, I think I have to agree with you.

All her friends commenting on her IG about how perfect she is and that she will definitely win must be so tough for her to hear.

Of course, I DESPERATELY want her to be the one picked because she's just about the most lovely Bachelor contestant I've ever watched, but who knows- maybe Matty has terrible taste in women.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:03 am

Interestingly, in this interview Tara also says she was living a lie.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/37087446/the-bachelor-2017s-tara-pavlovic-i-ve-been-living-a-lie/

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:04 am

peggy0221 wrote:

Elise has never been considered to be the favourite to win Matty's heart. Not ever. Most people didn't know of her until a few weeks ago. She isn't living a lie as F2 as this is what the public think she is. So the me the lie is that she is not F2, but she is the winner.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:15 am

PopSugar Rapid Response Questions
We Asked Laura and Elise 10 Questions About Matty — See How They Did!
Matty has narrowed down his final two to Elise and Laura, and we're set to find out tonight who has truly won his heart. Both admitted in the penultimate episode to having fallen for him, but how close is their bond? Ahead of the finale, we asked Elise and Laura the same 10 questions about Matty. See how they did below, as well as

Matty's own answers.
1. What's your favourite colour?
"Blue."
2. What's your favourite movie?
"Good Will Hunting / Forrest Gump.
3. What's the suburb you grew up in as a kid?
"Brookfield, Brisbane."
4. Guilty-pleasure food?
"Dark chocolate."
5. What's your signature dish to cook?
"Chicken pie."
6. Favourite social media platform?
"Instagram."
7. What's your dream holiday destination?
"Maldives."
8. What do you do?
"Marketing Director."
9. What's your greatest fear?
"Not reaching my full potential in life / being eaten alive by an animal."
10. What are your favourite bands or music to listen to?
"Flight Facilities, Flume, Hayden James, Rufus, Duke Dumont, Claptone."

Laura
1. What's his favourite colour?
"I feel like I should know this one, I'm pretty sure it's blue. He wore a blue suit every single time!"
2.What's his favourite movie?
"I have no idea, some sort of drama or love/romance thing."
3. The suburb he grew up in as a kid?
"Oh my god, I have no idea. He grew up in Queensland, but I don't know the city."
4. His guilty-pleasure food?
"Ice cream? I feel like that's wrong . . . It's not chocolate! Can we just go with dessert?"
5. Does he have a signature dish that he likes to cook?
"I know he has a few. He does a roast chicken, chicken pie and salmon."
"Probably Instagram."
7. What is his dream holiday destination?
"Maldives! We talked about that on our very first date."
8. What is his job?
"He works in Marketing."
9.What's his greatest fear?
"He's afraid of ghosts! Wait no, not fulfilling his full potential."
10. What's his favourite band or music to listen to?
"Literally no idea. I don't think we've ever spoken about music."

Elise
1. What's his favourite colour?
"Red! Wait it's not, he always wears blue!"
2. What's his favourite movie?
"He's a real drama kinda guy. I dont know exactly . . ."
3. The suburb he grew up in as a kid?
"Well, he was born in Port Augusta, and then grew up in Brisbane."
4. His guilty-pleasure food?
"He's got a massive sweet tooth — chocolate!"
5. Does he have a signature dish that he likes to cook?
"Yeah, salmon. He's a salmon extraordinaire! Or his mum's roast chicken."
"Instagram."
7. What is his dream holiday destination?
"Somewhere by the beach and ocean-oriented."
8. What is his job?
"He is a marketeer!"
9. What's his greatest fear?
"Ghosts! [Laughs]"
10. What's his favourite band or music to listen to?
"He's an electronic music kinda guy. He likes a lot of Australian electronic music, he's a big fan of Flume and Hayden James.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash