SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by aprawn Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 am

mercieme wrote:@aprawn....IMO leads tend to flaunt their F1 qualities, this is actually very common in the US series when they blog about their F1s but we will soon find out in less than 5 hours Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 2498057887
Yeah i know cant wait .i swear i spend 8 h today on my phone looking for info,clues ...etc. laugh out loud Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 3806527698

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:53 am

mercieme wrote:

The funniest part to me are the words "Joke of the Day" under Matty. 

Totally spot on and appropriate imo considering I think Matty and this season has been a total joke
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4881932/Matty-confirms-met-Laura-reality-series.html

Of course he met Laura before filming the show. Laura herself admitted to it. I doubt they will ever reveal the extent of it but they definitely met each other before the show filmed and for me, it was totally planned that they would be together at the end of it. Weeks ago when I was told Laura was F1 and posted it on here, that's exactly what I was told. That Laura and Matty knew each other before the show and it was set up that they would do the show and give Ten the guaranteed love story they wanted since Richie and Alex were over and Ten was in dire financial straits. At the time I thought that was too far fetched but now I think that is totally what happened and explains why this season has seemed way OTT (both sleuthing while filming and while the show airs) and especially with both Laura and Matty admitting they knew and met each other before the show filmed. Even the girls on the show talking about how Laura had told them that she and Matty knew each other and his own SIL following her TM before they even started filming. Again, I doubt the "real" story will ever come out and Laura and Matty will downplay it but to me it is so obvious at this point that not only is Laura F1, but that it was played out this way intentionally imo and before filming even started.  

JMO

It still sounds too far fetched to me for it to be a total set ups what woman in their right mind (or man for that matter) would be happy for their new partner to go on a show and kiss 5 other women and potentially even fall for someone other than you.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:59 am

ssin0547 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4881932/Matty-confirms-met-Laura-reality-series.html

Of course he met Laura before filming the show. Laura herself admitted to it. I doubt they will ever reveal the extent of it but they definitely met each other before the show filmed and for me, it was totally planned that they would be together at the end of it. Weeks ago when I was told Laura was F1 and posted it on here, that's exactly what I was told. That Laura and Matty knew each other before the show and it was set up that they would do the show and give Ten the guaranteed love story they wanted since Richie and Alex were over and Ten was in dire financial straits. At the time I thought that was too far fetched but now I think that is totally what happened and explains why this season has seemed way OTT (both sleuthing while filming and while the show airs) and especially with both Laura and Matty admitting they knew and met each other before the show filmed. Even the girls on the show talking about how Laura had told them that she and Matty knew each other and his own SIL following her TM before they even started filming. Again, I doubt the "real" story will ever come out and Laura and Matty will downplay it but to me it is so obvious at this point that not only is Laura F1, but that it was played out this way intentionally imo and before filming even started.  

JMO

It still sounds too far fetched to me for it to be a total set ups what woman in their right mind (or man for that matter) would be happy for their new partner to go on a show and kiss 5 other women and potentially even fall for someone other than you.

Unless they didn't actually have feelings for each other, and it was purely a business arrangement to act all loved up. Until, bam, the plan all fell apart when he actually fell in love with Elise rotfl

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 am

Emayem wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

JMO

Unless they didn't actually have feelings for each other, and it was purely a business arrangement to act all loved up. Until, bam, the plan all fell apart when he actually fell in love with Elise  rotfl

hence why Laura sounds a bit sour grapes in IG

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:10 am

Omy Lawdy these posts are nearly as suspense filled and entertaining as FRC laugh out loud

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 am

IMO, this is one of the biggest reasons Tara wasn't F2 - she wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut.  Otherwise I think TPTB would have wanted her there - for the dramazzz

'That was real bad. I didn't realise what I'd said,' she explained.  'I'm just not good at this whole thing, it’s not for me.'
She added that the stuff up was one of things that made her realise she wasn't cut out to be The Bachelorette, despite being a fan favourite in The Bachelor.
'I'd be terrible - everyone would know the ending! I don't have it in me, to be honest,' she admitted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882774/Tara-Pavlovic-admits-stuffed-radio-gaffe.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:33 am

ssin0547 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

JMO

Just a small guess, but a woman who wants to promote her jewelry business and get fame, followers, and opportunities Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 2498057887

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 am

Laura PopSugar Pre Finale Interview
Laura Says It Was Pretty Awkward When She Told Matty She Was Falling For Him
Matty has always been enamoured with Laura. From their first meeting at the cocktail party, to that date (and first kiss!) that featured questionnable drawings of each other and plenty of earned extra time in between, the Sydneysider has always had a strong connection with Matty. Things are just . . . easy between them, and you can feel it. But as we've all come to expect with this show, this doesn't always guarantee she'll be the one at the end. Keep reading to hear Laura's side of the story ahead of tonight's finale.

POPSUGAR Australia: Big day today! How are you feeling about tonight?

Laura: I'm excited, I'm a bit nervous about it all, but I'm just excited for it to be over. It's been such a long process and it'll be so nice to have my life back in each entirety. To be able to talk about my life freely and not have to keep secrets anymore will be really wonderful.

PS: I know you struggled with telling Matty about your feelings a lot, but finally laid it all out there yesterday. How did you feel it went?

Laura: Oh my god, it was SO awkward! [Laughs] It was really beautiful to get that off my chest and feel like I was being completely genuine with him, but at the same time, it's so unusual that he can't give any reassurance back. I'm pretty sure when I said it to him, he said thank you! [Laughs] I was like, "Okaaaay, you're welcome?" [Laughs]

PS: When did you realise you were falling for him?

Laura: It was definitely hometowns. For me, up until seeing my family again, the whole experience had felt a bit surreal and a little bit make-believe, sort of like a fairy-tale. It wasn't until I was with my family that I was like, no, this is real life and this affects me beyond the mansion. It made me really think about how much I wanted it. I had some time to work through those feelings, talk to my sister and my family, and it just became more and more clear how I felt.

PS: Considering you guys live in neighbouring suburbs, I can't believe you and Matty have never crossed paths.

Laura: We've had some sliding door moments where we've been in the same place at the same time, but had never, ever spoken prior to the show. I've seen him at Icebergs once, but we've never spoken. I was like, that's the guy from Instagram, that was it.

PS: Given what you told Matty, how are you feeling about potentially getting your heart broken?

Laura: No, because I think the reality is, and what I had come to terms with, was that it doesn't matter if I say it or don't say it, I would rather put it all out on the line and leave without having any regrets and him being able to make the decision that's best for him. I didn't want to leave and be like, I wish I'd said these things to him and him not knowing how I felt. At the end of the day, I'd come so far in the piece that to not say how I was actually feeling would only hurt me in the long run.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 am

mercieme wrote:Matty on Studio Ten....he was asked what about the two girls make them special, he listed a lotta qualities for Elise IMO compared to Laura, it starts at the 4:00 mark giggling

I have to comment on this before I scoot off to bed. He lists about 7 positives for Elise and 2 for Laura. :yes: Okay, nighty night! Catch ya later! bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 am

Elise PopSugar PreFinale Interview
Elise on How She's Feeling Ahead of the Finale: "The Feelings Are So Real"
Elise Stasy has come a long way this season on The Bachelor. Despite a mostly quiet start, one date with Matty was enough to position her as a real contender, and now, she's one of the last two girls standing. The 29-year-old has always had a very natural connection with Matty, with their shared values and outlook on life being a huge standout.

Ahead of tonight's big reveal, we grabbed some time with Elise to chat about where she's at with the whole journey.

POPSUGAR Australia: How are you feeling about the finale tonight?

Elise: My tail is wagging. I can't wait for it to happen and tell Australia what's going on and what has been going on for the past few months. I feel like my whole life is a lie at the moment!

PS: You told Matty you were falling in love with him. What was that moment like?

Elise: Do you know what, I was so nervous on that date. You couldn't really tell, but I was, and it was the first time I had felt nervous around him the whole time. I think it was because I knew how I felt and had to tell him, and all of a sudden, I got really nervous. I just pep-talked myself and started it, and I'm glad I told him.

PS: When did you realise you were falling for him?

Elise: During hometowns. The first time was really at the James Blunt day and having that group date with all the girls around. I felt a little competitive side emerge in me and felt a little bit jealous. I thought, "Uh oh, I've got feelings for this guy!" And then taking him home to my family was beautiful and more than I could've imagined. I remember driving home from that and the producer was like, "I think you love him!" And I was like, "I think I do!" But I wanted to sit on it for a while and make sure that's really what I felt.

PS: Your hometown date was so natural!

Elise: People keep saying that, and that surprises me, because that's just my family. That's just us. It's surprising that so many people have said that!

PS: Given how you feel, is the potential heartbreak so much more real?

Elise: Yeah, when I think about that, I feel sick to my stomach. It's real. I think so many people talk about the show and what's real and what's not. My take on it is that yes, some parts are real, some parts aren't — the extravagant dates have to be re-shot sometimes and there is a production behind it — but I can really hang my hat up and say that the feelings are so real. It's love, and everyone can relate to that and relate to potential heartbreak. So that's the one thing that's more real than anything in this.

PS: Do you see Laura as a threat?

Elise: Yes and no. Yes because it's a 50/50 chance, and if it's not me, it's her. No because we're different people and it's about loving someone that loves you back, and if that's not me and who I am as a person, then it's not meant to be.

PS: If it's you at the end, will you be moving to Sydney?

Elise: I actually am already in Sydney! I started work a couple of weeks ago. I lived out of Sydney for about 7 months before I went on the show. I left my job to go on it, and since we wrapped up filming, it was time to move back.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 am

mercieme wrote:Matty on Studio Ten....he was asked what about the two girls make them special, he listed a lotta qualities for Elise IMO compared to Laura, it starts at the 4:00 mark giggling

He spoke about Elise is the present tense and Laura in the past tense. Although it was a good poker face.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash