SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 pm

@sfrank sean married his f1 because he was actually looking for a wife unlike past bachelors and sean and catherine especially catherine compromised a lot. False comparison imo

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by jalkire Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 pm

First let  me say I'm a LA girl born and raised so I know it's possible for everyday people to make it. However I also know it's the city of dreams and people can become delusional. Now I'm not saying that's the case here, I'm just saying.

Last edited by jalkire on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:16 pm

They'll be done in a year. Rachel's fine but bryans not sincere. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:16 pm

laugh out loud I don't imagine people who don't want to be famous give up their normal jobs to move to "California" and trademark their names but that's jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 pm

I'm blaming every bad decision Rachel makes for the duration of this relationship on Bryan. IMO he sucked the soul out of her with his dementor like kisses. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 pm

teamkristina wrote:i can already see things fading between them. Its just a intuitive feeling i get. JMO

Im guessing this is the same intuitive feeling that some ig commenters have had regarding their "body language" being off. cantstopl

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:18 pm

@teambigrach i havent checked her ig comments yet so idk

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:19 pm

teamkristina wrote:They'll be done in a year. Rachel's fine but bryans not sincere. imo

Nah they'll be married in a year, bryan's proven that he's sincere time and again ever since the show wrapped.
jmo

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:20 pm

sfrank wrote:
teamkristina wrote:i can already see things fading between them. Its just a intuitive feeling i get. JMO

Are we watching the same footage? Rachel called them The Abasolos on her IG. laugh out loud

Well you know, it was probably the same intuitive feeling that Rachel's shade about fickle Bachelor friendships was obviously because her squad discovered some deep, dark secret about Bryan that she doesn't want to believe.

This thread has had no comments for a day and a half. As soon as I saw that comment about CA in the fan thread, I knew this one would be hopping with activity.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:23 pm

teamkristina wrote:@sfrank sean married his f1 because he was actually looking for a wife unlike past bachelors and sean and catherine especially catherine compromised a lot. False comparison imo

You cant possible know or be in the minds of every Bachelor to say that. It's not a false comparison - people are assuming that they won't make it on basis of them moving to CA because every other couple that has been there did not make it.

I'm saying that there always an exception and a first time for everything. And some times it takes the right person(s) and/or timing for something to work out when it hasn't in the past. Perhaps Rachel and Bryan are committed to their relationship and can make it work. Time will tell.  Im no soothsayer. I'm just saying I don't think the move to CA is the determining factor if they want it to work. JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:24 pm

The only way I would find this acceptable is if she's somehow gotten a full time gig with ESPN. And yes, I realize that's super judgemental, sue me. Lol Otherwise, this just seems like a dumb move when there are plenty of other neutral places to move to. JMO

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Okay can we look at the facts here? a 37 year old grown azz man in miami who casually dated a 23 year old girl who performed in pageants and is a "model" and is closer to the age of 18 than 37 before rachel is now suddenly serious?He trade marked his name the ab doctor and dr abs DAYS within the time rachel  was announced the lead with the intention of hosting parties and become a reality tv personality. His own mother said he's been with so many girls. He's been on another reality tv show  so he knows how to thrive in a similar environment even though it was a long time ago. Also theres been a girl who says he messaged her after coming back from filming and to be fair thats not really that valid. But do y'all not see the red flags here? Do you seriously think bryan is this perfect guy for rachel?  imo there are too many red flags here and moving to LA or cali is another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday