SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:29 pm

teamkristina wrote:Okay can we look at the facts here? a 37 year old grown azz man in miami who casually dated a 23 year old girl who performed in pageants and is a "model" and is closer to the age of 18 than 37 before rachel is now suddenly serious?He trade marked his name the ab doctor and dr abs DAYS within the time rachel  was announced the lead with the intention of hosting parties and become a reality tv personality. His own mother said he's been with so many girls. He's been on another reality tv show  so he knows how to thrive in a similar environment even though it was a long time ago. Also theres been a girl who says he messaged her after coming back from filming and to be fair thats not really that valid. But do y'all not see the red flags here? Do you seriously think bryan is this perfect guy for rachel?  imo there are too many red flags here and moving to LA or cali is another one.
oooohh you're shaking the table!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:30 pm

I mean, we shouldn't judge and jump to conclusions right now, wait for the breakup and the sm shade to start and THEN do a post mortem analysis. Only fair imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Well if I'm being honest I think Rachel is the driving force behind this nonsense. However since I don't have all the information I'm going to try and remain positive.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:31 pm

jalkire wrote:Well if I'm being honest I think Rachel is the driving force behind this nonsense. However since I don't have all the information I'm going to try and remain positive.
Possibly. But Bryan sucked her soul out so ultimately isn't this all his fault really?  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:34 pm

teamkristina wrote:Okay can we look at the facts here? a 37 year old grown azz man in miami who casually dated a 23 year old girl who performed in pageants and is a "model" and is closer to the age of 18 than 37 before rachel is now suddenly serious?He trade marked his name the ab doctor and dr abs DAYS within the time rachel  was announced the lead with the intention of hosting parties and become a reality tv personality. His own mother said he's been with so many girls. He's been on another reality tv show  so he knows how to thrive in a similar environment even though it was a long time ago. Also theres been a girl who says he messaged her after coming back from filming and to be fair thats not really that valid. But do y'all not see the red flags here? Do you seriously think bryan is this perfect guy for rachel?  imo there are too many red flags here and moving to LA or cali is another one.

I guess the username changes but the message stays the same. Awesome. Poor clueless Rachel. Just being mind controlled by Bryan. Because I know that one thing I have recognized about Rachel after following her for two seasons of this franchise, is that this woman has no backbone and is just completely gullible to some Svengali like player. Thank god for us wise people in Bachelor nation who can see the truth.

eta: Personally I do think that unless you are in the entertainment business (actor, dancer, etc) I see no reason to move to CA, when you have an established career like Rachel has. So yeah seems like definitely a plan to move into the entertainment realm. But whatever, it's their life. I just find the immediate rush and desperate attempts to put it all on Bryan a little ridiculous since like I said, I have seen zero evidence that Rachel is the type to be controlled by any man.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Well, women can be blind when they're charmed and in love, that's what makes players, players. It's early days yet for them, I'm interested to see what happens down the line. They could be the real deal, idk, they have super cute moments for sure.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:36 pm

lleyki wrote:

I guess the username changes but the message stays the same. Awesome. Poor clueless Rachel. Just being mind controlled by Bryan. Because I know that one thing I have recognized about Rachel after following her on two seasons of thus show is that this woman has no backbone and is just completely gullible to some Svengali Luke player. Thank god for us wise people in Bachelor nation who can see the truth.
I mean she did talk a lot post show about being manipulated by TOG. So clearly she's at least a little gullible, according to her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

@lleyki i think rachel is extremely smart as she is a lawyer but she also said that she's dated a lot of demario type people in the past and she has failed relationships for a reason including the 5 year relationship where she couldnt see the red flags in that relationship. I know a lot of people who are smart but not smart in relationships. This is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

jalkire wrote:Well if I'm being honest I think Rachel is the driving force behind this nonsense. However since I don't have all the information I'm going to try and remain positive.

Me too. She's the grown azz strong smart woman imo, and she's the one getting all the opportunities. She definitely is the bigger name with way way more followers than he.

I have to laugh, the other day he was the lounging around cooking ironing stay at home Copper  walker and today he's the decision maker big driving force behind every step she takes. Wow, power to him if he can manipulate Big Rach like that.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

haha! Bryan's cooking, doing her laundry and ironing her clothes and she's the one that's under his thumb?! Bad Bryan. Poor poor Rachel. Smh.

She had the dude getting a pedicure today - that man is whipped IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

I knew this thread would pop once I read that they are moving to CA. laugh out loud @ all the comments.

Uhmm @lleyki your sarcasm game is on fire!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:41 pm

While there may be some red flags for Bryan which I don't think there's any marit to any of them; He clearly was the best choice for Rachel. With out having all the facts I just don't think this is a good idea. I'm hoping they'll surprise me.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday