SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Yeah. Waiting to see Dean talk behind their backs next week. JMO He's an idiot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:01 am

Aria wrote:@ReneeM I'm dying at how random this is. And people say that Rachel is petty and holds grudges? She's actually doing a pod with a guy who insulted her relationship, called Bryan insincere, and unfollowed both her and Bryan on IG (still hasn't followed). I'm actually interested in what they talk about and if it's as awkward as I'm picturing.
It wasn't awkward at all. It was very chummy the entire time.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:04 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
Aria wrote:@ReneeM I'm dying at how random this is. And people say that Rachel is petty and holds grudges? She's actually doing a pod with a guy who insulted her relationship, called Bryan insincere, and unfollowed both her and Bryan on IG (still hasn't followed). I'm actually interested in what they talk about and if it's as awkward as I'm picturing.
It wasn't awkward at all. It was very chummy the entire time.

That's really a testament to B/R for not holding a grudge then. Dean was a major jerk to both, when they both treated him with kindness and respect. I don't trust the guy at all and think that he's just a good BS-er and that's why Kristina and DLo kept going back to him. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 am

I listened to the interview. I like it but I am 100% shamelessly biased so I think it's best to listen to it and form one's own opinion. IMO.

Maybe I am too naive, but I really think it's great Dean apologized (I don't know how sincere he truly is but I like to be positive) first and RnB are willy to accept him. Dean was very nervous, but RnB sounded great, very in sync. I think Rachel always liked Dean and she told him they had lots of fun but it needs to go deeper for him to be a good dater.

Bryan said his application for CA is approved and all he has to do is to study the rules and laws to take the test. He said he's doing the same for TX as well. This is the third time he said he's studying for CA license (Wendy Williams, IG live and today) so I don't doubt him, well, at least not now. Rachel also said her firm has a office in CA, so she plans to continue to practice.

Bryan also said he rent his condo out and sold his car to move to Dallas with Rachel. I think that shows his dedication and commitment. One thing I like is he said Rachel knows all his crap and is very patient with him and still loves him. I think this answer is so much better than yesterday's IG live. Maybe live really is not their thing for them, IMO.

Over all, I think it's a good interview. I am glad Dean had them. They all seem happy to move on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:20 am

If anything it showed how mature R and B are, and yes they seem genuine in accepting Dean's apology. They are bigger person than I am. I agree I still think Dean is a jerk and he is not to be trusted.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:31 am

@sdmom IMO I think you described the interview accurately. Good recap!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:40 am

Thanks to all that listened and recapped.  I can't bring myself to listen. laugh out loud

And I'm glad R&B can bury the hatchet and move on with Dean.  But personally, I don't think I'd trust him any further than I could see or throw him.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:43 am

@vacayeveryday thanks! Of course there's more to it, like how RnB said communication is the key to their relationship (they always say that), how both have trouble being punctual, how they try not to let sm affect them but Rachel admitted she clapbacks once or twice (it's interesting we were just talking how defensive she can be, but I do think Bryan is very mature in handling sm negativity), how Rachel likes to dance but both agree Bryan is not a good dancer.

Again, it's just how I, as a supporter of these two, got from the interview. I am sure different people will have different opinions.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 am

I listened to the podcast just now and I think it was pretty good. Rachel and Bryan are more mature than even I give them credit for. My initial thought when I heard that Dean wanted them on his podcast was, "Don't do it!!" But they did and I am like, wow!! You have to give this couple props, whether you like them or not, they try to do the right thing/build bridges/build friendships/speak up/help out - take your pick. Dean was nervous and rightly so! He is not just a jerk, he is a fidiot. His voice grates on my nerves (immaturish inappropriate laugh, constant interruption mid-sentence and high fast pitch volley delivery - sorry) but for RnB, I listened to the entire podcast. IMO, RnB did the podcast to prove a point to Dean - He apologized they accepted. Now as others have said, he (Dean) likely will have something negative to say today. But, I think whatever else he or any of his cohorts have to say from this point on, has already been diffused because, in spite of all the acrimony, RnB chose to come on his podcast plus Dean instinctively apologized! Throughout the interview, Dean sounded almost apologetic and conciliatory as well (or was it just my wishful thinking?) I am not going to recap the substance of the podcast as that has been recapped really well already, but I was struck by something that Bryan said and as this was a discussion on another thread, I feel it needs to be reiterated. Bryan said that he thinks that it is important to self reflect on who you are and what you want, figure that out first. So, that you can be upfront/forthcoming  with anyone you get involved with, so that there is no misunderstanding, lying or unnecessary drama. I did not watch BIP but from recaps that I have read and feel free to CMIIAW, but Dean really needed to hear this. (snarky laugh out loud) If this couple practice all what they were saying I think they will go far. It's been a while since I had a fav couple in this franchise, but  I am onboard for the ride with this two......I am a realist but still a fan of my latest favs beatingheart All JMHO
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 am

I agree with a lot of people points and after listening to the podacst as with majority of the female bachelorettes, they take the scrutiny a lot harder. IMO i remember jojo saying how she would cry. we have all discussed adn rachel alluded to it on Dean podcast that nothing bothers Bryan and that its harder for her to not focus on the negativity. Rachel admitted she is working on tryin to not clap back. IMO she's one of those peole that out of 100 good complements she only can focus on the one negative one. That's just her personality. She has said on Nick's season that she is really sensitive and that's why IMO she kind of likes to keep her lawyer hat on sort of as a safeguard for herself.

IMO it was Bryan's idea to do the podcast with Dean. Byran noted how they speak about how the negativitiy affects them, which IMO meant more how it affects Rachel and he is trying to help her to learn to let go as her clap backs IMO aren't nearly as frequent. As others have said and a couple of girls from her season with Nick have noted Christen (SCallop fingers) said how they had to teach Rachel how to use Instagram, and some of the rose boys have joked and called Bryan grandpa, and Rachel said then she had to teach Bryan how to use IG and now they are doing what I feel like they think they should be doing. Instead of what is comfortable for them. IMO I noticed during the live how much Rachel said she was happy to not be filmed, I do think doing the live was Bryan's idea IMO and she just wants to be done. You could see she was defensive and nervous before each question was asked and depending on the quesion if it was something that wasn't an attack then she settled and relaxed but when it was she clammed up again, IMO.

I agree with most people's account that they should stick to what they want because i do think a real love and foundation are there IMO and her defensive skills as a shield are having the affects and Bryan is trying to be the peacekeeper to mend fences, IMO as Bryan is seeing how much it affects her. Vanessa said that Nick would try to get her so hard to let go of the negavity but is was really difficult, we all deal with it in our own way IMO. I have always found that women who give off a very strong exterior usually tend to be the most sensitive because IMO the do that to protect themselves. I am like that so that is why I get Rachel It took me sometime to learn to let it go because the small negativity ate away at me and just made me even more on attack all the time, but that was something i had to work through.

Sorry to get personal.

JMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 am

Sorry additional note, that Bryan stating to Dean that you can do something perfect and there just are not going ot be people out their that like you, was telling for me. IMO i can imagine he has said that to Rachel at times to get her to fall back and let things go. IMO. I remember being schocked during the Demario thing that Rachel was so silent, but Bryan said to her nothing else matters, and that's why she stayed silent during that exchange IMO. i feel like he helps to balance her out, Rachel has said many times previously that she leans on him IMO and it's a lot more then she lets on. JMHO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:28 pm

IMO It's not in Bryan's nature to hold a grudge. Even when Dean had made those comments, Bryan didn't bother to unfollow him and still liked his pics occasionally. I am glad that Dean apologized and the podcast seems to have been a good interview from all the summaries I read.

I could be wrong but I think Dean threw them utb and backed Peter after the season coz of Peter's Bachelor front-runner status. Now that it's dunzo, IMO he is mending fences with RnB who are moving to LA. But like others have said upthread, I wouldn't really trust him. He is built from the same fabric as the squad IMO and seems very fickle with his loyalty.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday