SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:31 pm

I am sorry guys but Matty already confirmed on Osher's interview on Monday that he broke up with his F2 first before declaring his love to his F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 pm

mercieme wrote:I am sorry guys but Matty already confirmed on Osher's interview on Monday that he broke up with his F2 first before declaring his love to his F1.
I just wished he'd done it before so that only F1 walked up to Matty. This would be a much gentler way IMO.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Michdealm wrote:I noticed Matty kissed Laura's forehead on their date. That was such a loving gesture. He also kissed her hand and yes I saw him kiss Tara's hand too but it spoke volumes to me.

With Elise I feel he is going through the motions, kissing her but often with a firmly closed mouth.

Really don't think Elise stands a chance here.

IA. IMO there is definitely a difference in how he kisses the each of the girls. I'll always remember what Georgia Love said, in that sometimes she would kiss guys to stop them talking more about their feelings laugh out loud

Ali said the same thing. That's why how much people kiss is deceiving. It's all in the subtle, little signs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 am

I've said it before that I just wish that Matty had taken Tara to F2 if he wasn't going to choose Elise in the end. I can't stand to watch him break up with Elise.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 am

Happy Finale night all!  

I am excited but really worried now.  I wish i stayed of this forum! I picked Laura from the beginning and have seen a beautiful love story with her only.  If Elise is F1 i will be utterly shocked! and a little disappointed, because i feel like she was too hidden for me to really get invested in her and Matty as a couple Upset

If Matty was to pop the question i can only see this happening with Laura. IMO It would feel way to soon and scripted if it was Elise.

Oh dear i am a nervous nelly and will need all the wine and cheese platters tonight! Mattaura all the way :fingersarecrossed wine
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:33 am

BasicallytheFBI wrote:Matty likes a comment about Laura being the one...Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 21764013

I wonder if he liked that comment by accident because that is a bizarre post to
Like.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:34 am

Michdealm wrote:I noticed Matty kissed Laura's forehead on their date. That was such a loving gesture. He also kissed her hand and yes I saw him kiss Tara's hand too but it spoke volumes to me.

With Elise I feel he is going through the motions, kissing her but often with a firmly closed mouth.

I noticed this too & thought I was imagining it. Seeing observations here sometimes makes me lean towards Elise as F1 but when I watch, his feelings for Laura seem so clear & it's not even close. His reaction to Laura's declaration was so genuine and it seemed like he had to physically hold himself back from reciprocating. Plus that drawing. We saw his skills on their first date, he was terrible. It had to have taken so much time and effort to do something like that and she's the only one he did anything like that for. That says a lot. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:37 am

ReneeM wrote:

I noticed this too & thought I was imagining it. Seeing observations here sometimes makes me lean towards Elise as F1 but when I watch, his feelings for Laura seem so clear & it's not even close. His reaction to Laura's declaration was so genuine and it seemed like he had to physically hold himself back from reciprocating. Plus that drawing. We saw his skills on their first date, he was terrible. It had to have taken so much time and effort to do something like that and she's the only one he did something like that for. That says a lot. All JMO.

Remember they are only showing us what they want us to see. Who knows if they're showing us super passionate kisses with Laura and cutting out the passionate kisses with Elise. Remember what Lee said on the show..something along the lines of they showed us Matty's heartbreak story rather than him and Georgias love story.

IMO tptB want everyone to be talking about the finale and TBH the only way I see that happening is if Elise is F1. Everyone expects it to be Laura.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:38 am

I don't think you have to be nervous at all @BabyGotBach  

As much as I love Elise, I've always seen her as the "slow-burn" F2 and heartbroken and having to put on a brave face on SM. 

Laura I've seen as the F1 since back in March and since then, everything sleuthed about her imo indicates Laura will be F1 :yes:

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think you have to be nervous at all @BabyGotBach  

As much as I love Elise, I've always seen her as the "slow-burn" F2 and heartbroken and having to put on a brave face on SM. 

Laura I've seen as the F1 since back in March and since then, everything sleuthed about her imo indicates Laura will be F1 :yes:

JMO

What about those girls that were commenting on insta how it was Elise at the Blue Mountain. That they saw him there with the girl.and it was discussed on the social media media forum and someone said that would back up the story abd the inside info they Elise being f1 and Laura was a decoy?

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:04 am

The good thing is we will know what is fact vs. non fact about our speculations and sleuthing after the season is over in a couple of hours. One good thing I see already as an outcome from this season are ways to better sleuth when we don't have a standard edit that we have been used to in the past. IMO the AU producers have used the following edits in the past: obvious/frontrunner only (Tim's and Blake's seasons); bait and switch (Sam W's and Richie's seasons) and now for for Matty's season it's a combination of a frontrunner/dark horse edit.

IMO there will be a lot of lessons learned for sleuthing going forward but will revisit this after the season is over...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:19 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

IA. IMO there is definitely a difference in how he kisses the each of the girls. I'll always remember what Georgia Love said, in that sometimes she would kiss guys to stop them talking more about their feelings laugh out loud

On 1st SD with Laura and this last one ,I think Matty did the same thing as Georgia.

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear