SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Elise's date was different than Laura's. Matty talked about family and day to day life with Elise. This is huge, imho. It's personal. Elise also got the grand sweeping music twice. Elise is F1. Goodnight all! Happy viewing! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jenski_tas Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:27 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Michdealm wrote:I noticed Matty kissed Laura's forehead on their date. That was such a loving gesture. He also kissed her hand and yes I saw him kiss Tara's hand too but it spoke volumes to me.

With Elise I feel he is going through the motions, kissing her but often with a firmly closed mouth.

Really don't think Elise stands a chance here.
I noticed this too & thought I was imagining it. Seeing observations here sometimes makes me lean towards Elise as F1 but when I watch, his feelings for Laura seem so clear & it's not even close. His reaction to Laura's declaration was so genuine and it seemed like he had to physically hold himself back from reciprocating. Plus that drawing. We saw his skills on their first date, he was terrible. It had to have taken so much time and effort to do something like that and she's the only one he did something like that for. That says a lot. All JMO.

Remember they are only showing us what they want us to see. Who knows if they're showing us super passionate kisses with Laura and cutting out the passionate kisses with Elise. Remember what Lee said on the show..something along the lines of they showed us Matty's heartbreak story rather than him and Georgias love story.

IMO tptB want everyone to be talking about the finale and TBH the only way I see that happening is if Elise is F1. Everyone expects it to be Laura.

IMO they are doing a good job of keeping it a secret and keeping us guessing! After Matty's heartbreak last year i'm guessing the edit is going to be going the full circle to complete that - ie the dark horse wins this time, the love story he always wanted originally. I think last nights episode was more edited that way, edited to show Elise was actually coming in line with Laura. It just seems way too obvious to be Laura and TPTB want shock value. Something Matty said about Laura last night - i can't quite remember but it was about how he really hadn't thought Laura had been honest with him about her feelings, it felt that he had said this before to camera but it had been edited to never to be shown he had any doubts, kinda felt to me they had been holding back his feelings of doubts with Laura. Anyway, that's me being tipped over and all aboard the Elise train! toot tooot !

jenski_tas

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:27 pm

I think Matty knew exactly what Laura was like and that she was the one that was always chased not doing the chasing.I think he wanted her not so much to let the wall down but to come off her pedestal.
Even when Laura is talking to her sister on HTD you get the feeling that Aleisha knows Laura is a bit up herself and brings her back down to earth a few times.JMO

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:37 pm

aprawn wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think you have to be nervous at all @BabyGotBach  

As much as I love Elise, I've always seen her as the "slow-burn" F2 and heartbroken and having to put on a brave face on SM. 

Laura I've seen as the F1 since back in March and since then, everything sleuthed about her imo indicates Laura will be F1 :yes:

JMO

What about those girls that were commenting on insta how it was Elise at the Blue Mountain. That they saw him there with the girl.and it was discussed on the social media media forum and someone said that would back up the story abd the inside info they Elise being f1 and Laura was a decoy?
Did these girls ever state when exactly they saw Matty in the Blue Mountains? Recently after filming or when filming was happening? Going by SM comments I don't see much evidence there without a photo or stated time of when this happened and where... If there is any I'd love to see it. I just don't buy that Matty would have been in public with his F1 on a SHV post-show. No other lead/F1 has ever been in public for the SHVs and they are always remote - even Matty said so himself in interview this season. I don't see that changing no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Still my prediction:

Elise -F1
Laura -F2

I still want to see that lucky coin at the FRC or on their date. C'mon Matty, come up with something clever, just like Elise's clever idea of the fishing game.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Now that we're a few hours away, remember this video at the start of the season:
What qualities is Matty Looking for?

So who do we think got this edit?  
Elise!!!! IMO
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:12 pm

My last prediction and thoughts before finale starts... Laura = F1.

I've posted I think Laura is F1 since back in March when Laura filmed her first SD. I didn't even need to know her name back then, all I need to know is who got the Ep3 SD. I think this show is that predictable and has been OTT obvious of a F1 story imo watching each episode. 

For me personally, I don't see a love story but a F1 story with Laura and Matty. It seems so scripted to me and especially having sleuthed pre-season, their edit and storyboard is literally something those of us predicted would happen back in April with Laura's walls to come down, she is finally ready to open up, etc etc etc and it has happened almost exactly that way and why I am so not invested. 

I understand that I am in a minority with this but Laura and Matty remind me of Sash and Sam. I saw a F1 story with them but not a love story. I sleuth the two things separately. And to me, as hard as I've tried to see Elise as F1, to me Laura has always had the F1 edit and stats since back in March. 

Not too long to go now before all will be revealed.,..... and if Laura is indeed F1, then it will confirm for me, the greatest lesson I've learned from watching all these shows is who gets that F1-pattern SD is the biggest tell (barring something happening) especially given it happens months before filming even ends and yet has the most reliable pattern in recent sleuthing history imo.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aprawn wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think you have to be nervous at all @BabyGotBach  

As much as I love Elise, I've always seen her as the "slow-burn" F2 and heartbroken and having to put on a brave face on SM. 

Laura I've seen as the F1 since back in March and since then, everything sleuthed about her imo indicates Laura will be F1 :yes:

JMO

What about those girls that were commenting on insta how it was Elise at the Blue Mountain. That they saw him there with the girl.and it was discussed on the social media media forum and someone said that would back up the story abd the inside info they Elise being f1 and Laura was a decoy?
Did these girls ever state when exactly they saw Matty in the Blue Mountains? Recently after filming or when filming was happening? Going by SM comments I don't see much evidence there without a photo or stated time of when this happened and where... If there is any I'd love to see it. I just don't buy that Matty would have been in public with his F1 on a SHV post-show. No other lead/F1 has ever been in public for the SHVs and they are always remote - even Matty said so himself in interview this season. I don't see that changing  no idea

IMO those comments were a deliberate misdirection.  They probably slipped those girls a crisp $20 or offered them a life-size cut out of Matty for their bedrooms.  The phrasing was suss IMO.  Besides, I don't see Laura agreeing to be anyone's "decoy".  She is the QUEEN of reverse parking, remember?  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:18 pm

My thoughts before finale:

I can honestly see GOOD points for both Laura and Elise for F1.

For me, the top 3 points for Laura to be F1 are:
1. Sportsbet Odds
2. Ep 3 date
3. Floaty tinkly music during Meet and Greetv

For me, the top 3 points for Elise to be F1 are:
1. She is literally the exact description of everything Matty said he wants and I believe he knows what he wants and will make a decision based on his head and his heart.
2. The way, way, way too hidden edit for Elise opposed to the way, way, way too obvious edit for Laura. I just don't believe they would hand Laura to us on a platter like that.
3. Elise being called second at F3. To me, that is a huge indicator she is F1.

In conclusion, I believe Laura wins but I'm only JUST convinced. I'm about 55:45 at the moment so I'm not confident.

Final deciding factor to me will be who gets the first date tonight as I believe the second date will be the F1.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:20 pm

I don't even think it was deliberate misdirection by those girls. I think they probs saw someone that looked like Matty with someone that looked like Elise and came to a conclusion. I say this because I've seen so many comments on SM of viewers who think this show is filmed live and because mistaken identity happens a lot! Case in point, SM comments made that Rachel and what ended up her F2 were in public on a SHV. Yeah right. I never believe that stuff unless there is actual photo or video proof (like Kaitlyn's snapchat spoiler she posted of her and her F1 while in bed during the show airing) dizzy  

And yes, I do believe 100% that Laura posted on her IG that she was the QUEEN of Reverse Parking because she had won and she wanted it to get out. If Laura ends up F1 it will be proof of it imo. Same as Laura saying SHE was Matty's favorite and her liking that IG post about Elise not being a threat whatsoever. Laura has shown me a pattern of having tickets on herself. I am sure though once this is over she will do her best to try act like she doesn't. I think she is that good at projecting an "image"  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 4256136633

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 pm

My Final Thoughts:

Laura is F1 and has been since before the show was even filmed IMO.  

I totally believe the story of them having met before and I wouldn't be surprised if he only agreed to do it if they got Laura on the show.  Ch 10, desperate to capitalise on Matty's popularity after Georgia's season, probably bent over backwards to make it happen. Perhaps they even offered her, oh I don't know, a massive amount of airtime and free publicity for her jewellery line? What canny businesswoman could say no to that!?

But then when they started filming TPTB realised they had shot themselves in the foot because he was clearly only interested in Laura (IMO) and his minimal acting experience was not enough to make any of the other relationships seem convincing.  Reshoots happened.  Many reshoots.  "We're not feeling it Matty - you're meant to look like you ENJOY Tara groping your a$$!  Let's start that scene over from the top..."

And then there's Elise, who no-one could say a bad word about, beloved by all who know (and sleuth) her.  Elise who understands marketing, and is articulate, and was the perfect person to assign the role of Dark Horse.  She came into it late enough that Matty would not have had to deceive her for too long (because I truly do believe he didn't want to hurt her) but long enough to make their relationship believable.

But at the end of the day, I don't think anyone else had a shot.  It was always Laura, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:38 pm

I think there are going to be many shocked viewers tonight! I can't wait to check in later! Enjoy everyone! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear