SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:41 am

Sophie says Apollo is everything she's looking for in a guy except she has reservations that he's also an entertainer.
Apollo says he's never felt this comfortable with a woman before.
Sophie said her past relationships have failed cause she's dated entertainers who have a big ego and end up being competitive. Apollo says he's not like that cause he just genuinely loves what he does. Sophie says she really likes Apollo. He is more mature than any man she knows and he's genuine. She says she's really comfortable with him. Rose, swirling romantic music, the works.

Apollo thinks this is heading somewhere amazing.... F2 statement
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 am

GD is obviously going to be all about Blake as he is pretty much narrating this whole thing.

Blake, Jarrod, Sam vs AJ, James, Stu
Again Jarrod super intense to win. So embarrassing!
Near collision of the boats... just for the drama. Whatevs!
It's a draw as they both won a race. Blake wins SQT.
I notice during the race that when Sophie was on Blake's boat, Blake was all over her. When she was on Stu's boat, Stu was all over her - arm around her, pulled her up for a hug. Gives me the creeps.

Blake explains his cockiness as him not wanting to be vulnerable. He's been hurt in the past. Out of respect he doesn't go for the kiss but he's confident of where he is at with Sophie now. Don't think so, Blake!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 am

Sam gets his second SD. Sophie says they've had their ups and downs especially after the GD where he commented on his boobs. She's decided to give him another chance by giving him his second date. Sophie says it's down to the wire so needs to find out if Sam is here for her or to pursue a career on the back of being on the bachelorette.
Date involves games at a park. Sophie says she's looking for a forever relationship, a best friend and someone who is not jealous/competitive and supports her.
Sam is very confident about what he can bring to Sophie

Last edited by mjoy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:14 am

RC - guys discussing Sam and hiis dream run having 'immunity' from elimination because of double delight rose. Sam returns with no rose. He tells the guys though that he is confident of his connection with Sophie though.

Sophie arrives and makes a point of speaking to Jarrod. He asks how she's doing and she likes that he looks after her. Pissing plant update as I know we were all on tenterhooks about it... Not! Jarrod's plant is now growing! So I guess that's the end of that drama and paves the way for Jarrod to reach HTD.

Blake and Sam discussing how they would be happy to be F1 and F2 as they think they are both front runners. "Best ones will prevail" they both say to each other. Gee, I wonder which two people are going home tonight?! Hmmm tricky......
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:17 am

Sneak peak during the ads for next Week's episode. HTD!! One family asking Sophie what is her 'ultimate game'. Another one where granny is saying "it's not a normal thing you're doing". And then a tease that one guy drops one massive bombshell.

Last edited by mjoy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:30 am

RC order
- Jarrod
- Stu
- James (noticed Sophie gave him a reassuring arm squeeze and rub after he gave her a kiss on the cheek)

..... a pause. Sophie asks the guys who have gotten a rose so far to please leave the room. Lots of swearing and muttering about what is going on?!

Final rose. Instead of calling out a name, Sophie says 'sorry AJ this isn't for you'. AJ says goodbye leaving Blake and Sam standing there.
Sophie approaches the boys and asks Sam if she knows the real him. Basically he says yes she does.
Then to Blake she says she's spent most of this time so far thinking he doesn't like her. He reassures her and knows he messed up. Sophie definitely has her acting face on right now.

She gives Blake the rose. Sam is going home!

So bye AJ and Sam!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 am

Sneak peak for next week - blakes new approach gets results. He gets the SD. They're feeding and milking goats. PI of Blake basically saying he has changed his "tactic" and he is doing everything to win and make her fall in love with him. Ends with an evil grin from Blake.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 am

@mjoy thank you for the recap!!!!

yay I was right with apollo and blake extra time and pretty much the elimination!!!

I am now not surprised that james is put in the shadows a bit now and the others upfront.

So James, Apollo, Jarrod and Stu.... top 4

blake is history and will leave during his SD next week IMO. makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 am

Yes I agree with top 4
1. James
2. Apollo
3. Stu
4. Jarrod

So definitely riding the James love boat with you @HEA In case I haven't made myself clear how much I like the guy

Maybe Jarrod even makes top 3 now that his plant is growing and that drama is over. Thoughts?
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:22 pm

@mjoy Thanks for the recap. I will try to watch both episodes this weekend, but I'm busy with setting up everything for my Survivor pool and scoring two episodes and I'm off to the Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias on Saturday in Toronto, so we will see.

From what you have described it definitely sounds as if you have the top four nailed, although I'm still not sure of James as F1. Maybe once I have seen the episodes?

I was hoping AJ would stay, but I guess he wasn't dramatic enough and producers made her keep Blake instead.

Why do you think she asked the other guys to leave the room at the RC? I don't get why she just didn't pull the guys she had questions about aside during the cocktail party?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:40 pm

mjoy wrote:Yes I agree with top 4
1. James
2. Apollo
3. Stu
4. Jarrod

So definitely riding the James love boat with you @HEA In case I haven't made myself clear how much I like the guy

Maybe Jarrod even makes top 3 now that his plant is growing and that drama is over. Thoughts?

cantstopl never too too clear

Jarrod can very much be F3. The way Sophie ran after him... saying she never met such PURE person (????)
I think she find him many excuses and the reason is that in her world people are mean
she suffered of that and IMO she kinda want to protect jarrod against the villains sam and blake
sam and blake never had a chance..... those are the kind of people she want to run away
it is very clear to me that the one she wants are the sweetest in the house, james and apollo
she was never attracted to others because of this simple reason

so i think jarrod will be F3. I think she compares him as a kid who is always excessive and OTT. I honestly think she never saw him clinger 5... but a fragile guy.... the way she distracted him with her boots was a mother who tried to make a diversion of the pain or drama. she acted like protective mother

it is kinda sad the way jarrod was edited. I am sure he just did not care about the guys because it is true they acted like kids. I am sure he was a solitary kid when he was young, never fitting in groups. Do not get me wrong, still do not like jarrod but i think he was edited to see the worse of him. on every PI he says they are kids. in his mind he wanted adult conversations but all he got was men who banter each other, played planks etc.... jarrod is imo happy with older people like 40 50+

stu... nope. do not like him. but probably because he is rich he was carried to hometown as prods knew he would spend good money on the date which mean good tv show. being awkward is not a sign for F1.... we saw that with luke

apollo is now F2 edited.... james in the shadows as I said until fantasy dates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:40 pm

HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:Yes I agree with top 4
1. James
2. Apollo
3. Stu
4. Jarrod

cantstopl never too too clear

Jarrod can very much be F3. The way Sophie ran after him... saying she never met such PURE person (????)
I think she find him many excuses and the reason is that in her world people are mean
she suffered of that and IMO she kinda want to protect jarrod against the villains sam and blake
sam and blake never had a chance..... those are the kind of people she want to run away
it is very clear to me that the one she wants are the sweetest in the house, james and apollo
she was never attracted to others because of this simple reason

so i think jarrod will be F3. I think she compares him as a kid who is always excessive and OTT. I honestly think she never saw him clinger 5... but a fragile guy.... the way she distracted him with her boots was a mother who tried to make a diversion of the pain or drama. she acted like protective mother

it is kinda sad the way jarrod was edited. I am sure he just did not care about the guys because it is true they acted like kids. I am sure he was a solitary kid when he was young, never fitting in groups. Do not get me wrong, still do not like jarrod but i think he was edited to see the worse of him. on every PI he says they are kids. in his mind he wanted adult conversations but all he got was men who banter each other, played planks etc.... jarrod is imo happy with older people like 40 50+

stu... nope. do not like him. but probably because he is rich he was carried to hometown as prods knew he would spend good money on the date which mean good tv show. being awkward is not a sign for F1.... we saw that with luke

apollo is now F2 edited.... james in the shadows as I said until fantasy dates

:yes:  I see Sophie as being protective of Jarrod as well and accepting of his quirkiness.
Apollo - thinking Sopie admires and respects him but I just am not seeing a romantic connection. I get that she wants a "best friend" relationship but IMO there also needs to be passion for balance as a life partner. He is definitely genuine and has loads of great qualities.
Blake - wow, he is so conniving in his ITMs!
Sam - definitely an opportunist. Glad he is finally gone.
Stu - my impression of him is different than yours. I think he and Sophie get along well.
James - definitely in the shadows this epi. I like how calm and relaxed he is. Still my personal fav on the show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum