SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:34 am

I do not find Luke that much attractive. In front, maybe. on side, nope

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 8111
my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 pm

edits... prods want us to know that she was interested at red carpet. this plus the romantic music.

she also said "darling, on the left". darling is a cute word used in her line of work but it was funny she said it and rectified herself quickly. shows she find him cute. I think it is also the only red carpet that they INSERTED the after red carpter impression IN THE MIDDLE of it. Generally it is right after.

she is wearing his necklace all along but prods inserted this turn head that was probably for someone else. necklace is no longer there

For me prods went far and above to make us love him. Edits are very subtile but they are there

wearing his necklace
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Neck110

no longer wearing his necklace
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Neck210

back again
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Neck310

gone again
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Neck510

both my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 pm

I wonder what was Luke's gift? She is wearing some blue scarf in her hands?? Why didn't we see it?

in fact, she turns to pretty much everyone but not Luke?

No conversation either, why do we see her back and not her face? why no comments either

this red carpet is totally weird. I understand hidden but what happened during the red carpet that was so obvious?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Image130

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Captur74

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:44 pm

At first glance, the gift bag looks to be from Tiffany but don't know if Sydney has a location. But the blue is a bit too pale for Tiffany. Thoughtful of Luke to bring a gift that is eliciting mystery!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Is there a link to Episode 2?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Is there a link to Episode 2?

I posted links and video in the non discussion thread... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Norcalgal wrote:At first glance, the gift bag looks to be from Tiffany but don't know if Sydney has a location. But the blue is a bit too pale for Tiffany. Thoughtful of Luke to bring a gift that is eliciting mystery!

don't you think the bag is a bit too big for tiffany??
and what she has in hand does not look like a jewelry, but a piece of clothe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:28 pm

at least we know that sophie had a chat with luke right before jarood chat

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 8312

luke and sophie looked so awkward in their goodbyes. I think we need to find with who she is the most awkward to find her F1. so far Luke takes the cake. Luke could hardly look at her in the eyes. Luke and James were totally shy and nervous, that was refreshing because I did not feel it was fake.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 8610
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 8711
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 8811
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 8411

and no doubt that she was interested
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 9010

what gift did he give? a scarf? a blanket?
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Image131

all my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 pm

I am wondering if luke is some free spirit or something...

business culture coach? is it his job? what the heck is that? What is his bracelet? Looks like a 68s peace and love no?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 9111

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:27 pm

she is very pretty. For me, she has the australian look. Like Nicole Kidman.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 315
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:18 am

I have no idea where James bought the necklace. maybe someone can identify the box? I could not clear it more than that sorry

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Image132
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 am

When Mac sang, sophie had a hard time to not laugh. she was so not impressed cantstopl

Why do they always have to bring an apprentice singer..................... booooooooooooooring duh

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 9511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 9611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 9711
MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum