SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:16 am

Doesn't the show take a couple of weeks to film? I know the US version does. There is no way she would be showing "not long after the filming of the show had wrapped"....unless she got pregnant before she went on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:58 am

They filmed mid-December @Sprite so she would probably have a tiny bump by now if she got knocked up during the show, but not "shortly after it wrapped" - that suggests to me that someone knew and blabbed, rather than they actually saw it.

Meanwhile, we might all be totally wrong with our guesses as to the proposal - Sportsbet have TARA at the shortest odds!  Considering Sportsbet always *know* what's going down, it looks like Sam might be getting down on one knee!  affraid

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 V6iGEgp

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:17 am

This will be fun to follow along - I hope we can get a link or even a delayed YouTube of the episodes!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:24 am

OMG - listen to the proposal (end of trailer) with the Sportsbet spoiler in mind.  It DOES sound like Sam, IMO! AAAARRRGGHHHH!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:52 am

Bobette wrote:OMG - listen to the proposal (end of trailer) with the Sportsbet spoiler in mind.  It DOES sound like Sam, IMO! AAAARRRGGHHHH!

Source

Wait I’m confused? What have I missed? Are you saying Uncle Sam from Sophie’s season proposes to Tara?? affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:OMG - listen to the proposal (end of trailer) with the Sportsbet spoiler in mind.  It DOES sound like Sam, IMO! AAAARRRGGHHHH!

Wait I’m confused? What have I missed? Are you saying Uncle Sam from Sophie’s season proposes to Tara?? affraid

That's what I'm saying, yes.  

JMO of course, but we have pap photos of them together after filming at Tara's birthday party and the caption (written by the pap) says "Tara and boyfriend Sam".  Then we have all the IMO foilers about her being in a relationship with Davey, when he's made it pretty clear he's single.

And now we have the Sportsbet odds backing Tara for the proposal, when all the gossip has been hyping Jarrod and Keira. Sportsbest IMO base their odds on insider knowledge from their spies/paps and have proven to be one of the most reliable sources of spoilers we have.

Combine with the fact that Tara & Sam's relationship has been hidden in the trailers (they're only shown together in a couple of shots and no dates so far as I've seen) and the fact that the voice at the end is IMO not Jarrod or Luke (the other two most likely) and yes, I think it is Sam.

Oh, and I think Tara will say NO! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

But agree to date him after the show, which it seems like she is.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:30 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

That's what I'm saying, yes.  

JMO of course, but we have pap photos of them together after filming at Tara's birthday party and the caption (written by the pap) says "Tara and boyfriend Sam".  Then we have all the IMO foilers about her being in a relationship with Davey, when he's made it pretty clear he's single.

And now we have the Sportsbet odds backing Tara for the proposal, when all the gossip has been hyping Jarrod and Keira. Sportsbest IMO base their odds on insider knowledge from their spies/paps and have proven to be one of the most reliable sources of spoilers we have.

Combine with the fact that Tara & Sam's relationship has been hidden in the trailers (they're only shown together in a couple of shots and no dates so far as I've seen) and the fact that the voice at the end is IMO not Jarrod or Luke (the other two most likely) and yes, I think it is Sam.

Oh, and I think Tara will say NO! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

But agree to date him after the show, which it seems like she is.

ok thanks! seems i missed a bit!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:38 am

No worries @LeapofFaith - the Tara/Sam pics are upthread a few pages back; here's a shortcut:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4508p240-bachelor-in-paradise-australia-season-1-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

ETA: It just occurred to me that being a voice artist, TPTB may have asked Sam to propose to Tara in a different voice to his usual so they could use the voiceline in the promo and keep his identity a surprise.  

It still sounds most like Osher to me so maybe it's Sam doing an impression of Osh.  laugh out loud This explains why we didn't pick up on it - none of the other guys would be able to disguise their voices that well IMO.  

SNEAKY!

Disclaimer: All of the above is assuming it is Sam who proposes and not someone else of course... but I'm now 99.9% sure it is.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:45 am

More odds from Sportsbet.  Looks like Apollo might make it further that I thought.  Who could we see him paired with?

Judging by the short odds for Flo, maybe she picks up with Apollo when Jake dumps her for Megan?  Flo/Apollo would be a pretty hot combo IMO.  :fanningfan  Or maybe she gets together with someone who comes in later and hasn't been announced yet...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 IClepuE

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 U88aqBp

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:00 am

Source

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Two Daily Mail articles in the past week have claimed/hinted Laurina and Apollo hook up on the show:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5517775/Hints-Apollo-Jackson-Laurina-Fleure-dating-spark.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5508331/Apollo-Jackson-reveals-non-negotiables-looking-girl.html

Plus this article talking about how Apollo "hasn't spoken" to Sophie since the show.  I thought it was a bit random but would make sense if they're trying to sell a Laurina/Apollo relationship.

And here she is going through her "list" on Family Feud:

Apollo would tick a lot of this boxes but not sure if he's religious?

Sportsbet only have Laurina at 5.50 to make it to the finale, while Apollo is 1.95.  Looks to me like he goes further than her so maybe he goes for someone else (leaving Laurina free to be B'ette Lead ...?  Hugesmile )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:27 pm

After months of trying to convince us that Tara's dating Davey, DM have cottoned on to the fact that Tara's actually with Sam (IMO).   Rolling Eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5526775/Uncle-Sam-Cochrane-teases-start-Bachelor-Paradise.html

I'm thinking they were probably asked/paid by TPTB to manufacture the whole Tara/Davey thing as part of a distraction campaign.  None of the other "couples" have been posting pics of themselves together on social media, and yet Tara & Davey posted several, and DM jumped on them each time and made an article about it.  Seems very suss to me.  

Or maybe Tara & Davey sent out a load of red herrings and DM just kept reeling them in like clueless chumps.  laugh out loud  Also possible they only picked up on it when we started discussing it here.  Either way, it looks like the Sam/Tara hype has begun.  I'm looking forward to seeing the audience reaction - either people will find them hilarious together or think Tara can do better, IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 HSNxmxE

Source

ETA: The description for episode 2 is all about Sam (and how "gorgeous" he is?!).  Looks like Sam will be getting a MUCH better edit on this show than he did on Sophie's season, IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 SpBIdW9

Source

ETA2: Jake and Flo apparently had a fling BEFORE filming as well as during the show. Sounds like she went from him to Davey (presumably when Jake switches to Megan). dizzy

The 28-year-old Dutch model confessed on Thursday that she briefly dated Jake before the show, but the hunk was keen to 'rekindle' things when they landed in Fiji.

She added that things became strained when Davey also made a beeline for her - joking that 'the entire camp' wanted to romance her at one point.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler