SELECT CONTENT

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:15 pm

cookielover12 wrote:How does Amanda Stanton know if she is still there? and what did they say on the podcast about her

Oh, no it was RS. Amanda just said something like "if there are any single mothers on Arie's season, they should thank me because I took a lot of crap and made things easier for them!" (Insert major eye roll). And then he said, he doesn't know if there were any single mothers eliminated on night one, but he can confirm that right now there is a single mother left at this point in filming and it's Chelsea, with a 3-y/o son. And he later said that they were recording on October 1st.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:11 pm

@Aria Thank you for clearing it up! Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Pics from Chelsea's one-on-one today:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Goodness, could RS sound any more like a bitter old used up kleenex. JMO giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:41 am

Agreed, Kasha.  Considering his  "absolutely certain" announcements 3 times in 2017 on major things (F1, BIP airing and the lead) that were wrong, he should just let it go IMO.   laugh out loud

Glad to see Chelsea get a 1-1.  Hope it went well.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:42 am

If she makes it to hometowns, then IMO she'll either be F4 or F1. I don't see Arie taking a single mother further than F4 if he's not going to pick her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:12 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:If she makes it to hometowns, then IMO she'll either be F4 or F1. I don't see Arie taking a single mother further than F4 if he's not going to pick her.
I agree. Same thing happened with Amanda.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm

So, according to RS, Chelsea got the first impression rose! He also alluded to her having an interesting backstory. I'm thinking she'll probably make final four now.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Amantha is a disaster whose 15 minutes is hopefully almost over, IMO. Unfortunately, she appears to have no clue about or concern for finding the kind of man who might be a decent stepfather to her two children. She's putting herself first and chasing a lifestyle she forfeited a long time ago, IMO. She is not the first single mom, IMO. She's the first single mom who deserved the criticism she's gotten, JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Arie had a very serious relationship with a girl that had two children before going on Emily's season. (In the past) I think he might have even been engaged to her at one time. I remember seeing several pics of him with just the kids. They were a little older than Chelsea's son.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:38 pm

@mprssdbyu I don't think they were ever engaged, but they were going to have a baby together (she miscarried) and he had a tattoo of her name so they were very serious at one time! Her name was actually Cassie too! I definitely don't think Arie has an issue dating a single mother at all. I'm still thinking that girl that got to see his house/got a private concert in week 3 is the major frontrunner, but Chelsea definitely seems to be a major contender too (if not for F1, then Bachelorette). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:45 pm

I like her so far so nice to see she got the FIR. Usually the girl who gets FIR doesn't always become F1 (unlike Bachelorette!!) but maybe this time will change.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Kolormiblnd
Linds911
Chgohighlife
lolo26
alwaystulips