SELECT CONTENT

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest October 21st 2017, 2:09 pm

Aria wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:Chelsea’s FB Page was active about a week and a half ago.  It had her son, Say, as the cover page.  It appears it has been deactivated as I can’t find it.  Can anyone else access it?  

I think Rebecca also had a IG that was previous active and then was deactivated and she's still there. It's possible production is making them do this? I wouldn't take this as a definite just yet. I would be surprised if she didn't make final four, just because I'm sure the show wants a single mother with a tragic story in the Gina four regardless of her connection with Arie. Lots of FIR women don't make final four though (Olivia, Britt, Tierra, Ashley S) and it does seem like she got a late first 1-on-1, but I guess we'll see.

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if there were other FIR recipients who didn’t make the F4. It’ll be interesting to see if she does. I go back and forth because I really think Arie would let her go as soon as he knew she wasn’t F1 since she has a child at home. Maybe I am too optimistic as I forget the show doesn’t care.

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 October 21st 2017, 2:13 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I vaguely remember that RS said she has a really interesting background story ---- So I think Chelsea is still there. TPTB will not pass up any opportunity for drama/ratings!!

Yeah, you're right, he did bring up that little tidbit awhile back. I completely agree with you guys about her being in the F4. They'll probably edit her to be an Emily 2.0 of sorts. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd October 21st 2017, 2:20 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aria wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:Chelsea’s FB Page was active about a week and a half ago.  It had her son, Say, as the cover page.  It appears it has been deactivated as I can’t find it.  Can anyone else access it?  
I think Rebecca also had a IG that was previous active and then was deactivated and she's still there. It's possible production is making them do this? I wouldn't take this as a definite just yet. I would be surprised if she didn't make final four, just because I'm sure the show wants a single mother with a tragic story in the Gina four regardless of her connection with Arie. Lots of FIR women don't make final four though (Olivia, Britt, Tierra, Ashley S) and it does seem like she got a late first 1-on-1, but I guess we'll see.
Thank you!  I wasn’t sure if there were other FIR recipients who didn’t make the F4.  It’ll be interesting to see if she does.  I go back and forth because I really think Arie would let her go as soon as he knew she wasn’t F1 since she has a child at home.  Maybe I am too optimistic as I forget the show doesn’t care.

If her back story is a tearjerker, yup I agree with @Kashathediva and @flojo031 ----- Emily 2.0 = next ette.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel October 27th 2017, 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:https://www.instagram.com/chelsea_roy_/

Chelsey Roy's instagram has been reactivated.

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captur10

Thanks @mprssdbyu !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love December 9th 2017, 10:11 am

Chelsea
Real Estate Executive Assistant
Portland, Maine

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Chelse10
Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Chelse11

BIO
PICS

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy December 9th 2017, 2:05 pm

she looks like Olivia to me :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria December 9th 2017, 2:45 pm

@Maddy she really does look like Olivia's twin in that picture!! And like Olivia, she got the FIR too!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy December 9th 2017, 4:03 pm

^ Yes, I know, Aria, and she does look like Olivia's twin in that picture!  Suspect
Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 147657_3116-400x0
Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 147657_3130-900x0
Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 147657_4962-900x0
Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 147657_4986-900x0
Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 147657_4990-900x0
Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 147657_5998-900x0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Kolormiblnd
Linds911
Chgohighlife
lolo26
alwaystulips