SELECT CONTENT

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:06 pm

She seems to have it together, so far, is my impression. But I have to see him with her. That is the only way I can tell if it is happening or not.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:07 pm

She could be the next 'Ette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

I'm still thinking that girl that got to see his house/got a private concert in week 3 is the major frontrunner,
Help me out please - how do we know about this ID and that it included a concert?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:04 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I'm still thinking that girl that got to see his house/got a private concert in week 3 is the major frontrunner,
Help me out please -  how do we know about this ID and that it included a concert?  

RS mentioned it in his column!

...these are the first pictures you’ve seen of Not Peter on a 1-on-1 date this season. This is his fourth one. Hell, one girl has already gotten to visit his home and had her own private concert.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Ah ok. I checked his tweets but didn't see it. Very good.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:29 am

Not sure if it's been posted yet. But I found this on Dambrie Garon RE Experts channel.  It's Chelsea talking about her job! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIrRcPCgRJY

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:00 am

@lolo26, thanks for posting the link. Chelsea is a pretty lady. She seems very good at her job.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Chelsea’s FB Page was active about a week and a half ago. It had her son, Say, as the cover page. It appears it has been deactivated as I can’t find it. Can anyone else access it?

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:10 pm

So does that mean that she's home now? Or did someone else deactivate the page for her?. question

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:16 pm

flojo031 wrote:So does that mean that she's home now? Or did someone else deactivate the page for her?. question

I am not sure as it could mean both. I would be surprised if she didn’t make HTDs as she got the FIR. However, I tend to think this means she got eliminated? Maybe she didn’t get a rose on her ID?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:32 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:Chelsea’s FB Page was active about a week and a half ago.  It had her son, Say, as the cover page.  It appears it has been deactivated as I can’t find it.  Can anyone else access it?  

I think Rebecca also had a IG that was previous active and then was deactivated and she's still there. It's possible production is making them do this? I wouldn't take this as a definite just yet. I would be surprised if she didn't make final four, just because I'm sure the show wants a single mother with a tragic story in the Gina four regardless of her connection with Arie. Lots of FIR women don't make final four though (Olivia, Britt, Tierra, Ashley S) and it does seem like she got a late first 1-on-1, but I guess we'll see.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:40 pm

I vaguely remember that RS said she has a really interesting background story ---- So I think Chelsea is still there. TPTB will not pass up any opportunity for drama/ratings!!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Kolormiblnd
Linds911
Chgohighlife
lolo26
alwaystulips