SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Would someone please help me understand this great and powerful advantage people think Becca has? Why and based on what? I’ve been absent for a while and I know about her reversal of fortune but how are tptb responsible?

I would like to know as well.

She was the spoiled F1 who was so cute with Arie, but now is going to be involved in a switch a roo. The viewers will love her and feel sorry for her and hate the new couple. There will be an outcry just like other F2's that they should be the next lead.

Is that an automatic shoe in for the next lead? Will she be able to carry the show, does she even want to be the 'ette, I personally don't know that yet.

Aria wrote:I don't know if she'll be a good lead or if she even wants it (although I suspect the answer to both is yes), but I do think that's enough of a reason for TPTB to desperately want her. She'll have the best backstory since Emily Maynard. All focus is going to be on Becca by the time the AFR airs and everyone will have forgotten about Tia by then. This is no different than the show going after Melissa to do or getting Sam Frost to do it. It just makes for the best story and any idiot in television would realize it's just too good of a story to let go. Does that mean she'll get the Emily Maynard special? Probably not, but I'll think she'll have the most power to negotiate since her. IMO.

Because, just like Sam Frost it is not her fault that Arie screwed up and changed his mind.

So yes, post AFTR most of America is going to feel for her because of Arie’s choice. I personally think she deserves it because of the embarrassment that she will be put through. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
While I agree that she is in good standing for the ette role, a lot could still happen with the edit, public opinion and Becca herself.

IA She and this person are the most recent followers of each other. He plays hockey in South Carolina.

curtgogol

https://www.instagram.com/curtgogol/?hl=en
Curt Gogol Hockey Real Estate Doodle dad

I am checking and I see that he is also following Caroline and Tia. I will let you know if there are others.

I suspect this might be a connection through Caroline's brother. Curt Gogol is also following/followed by RealShaneLunny whose account is private.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Who else could they sell as effectively as Becca?   I dont think any of the other F4 or even F6 come close. Maybe they have someone in mind who is not from the franchise, but if not - she's going to be the one they want without a close second.  Who would they sell as easily - Tia? Kendall? I think her bright personality plus her prominence as both the rejected F1 (and her having rejected her long time ex to do so), plus her backstory just puts her miles ahead of the pack.  

While I agree that she is in good standing for the ette role, a lot could still happen with the edit, public opinion and Becca herself.

Yes IA this worries me a little, the first couple of episodes imo they were showing a lot of Becca and I thought wow if I didn’t know she was f1 I would think she was getting a bette edit...however imo since the switch tptb have seemed to change the edit and as such imo showing less of Becca? Idk I guess only time will tell to see what happens but what I see of Becca on SM I really like and she is a type of chick I would definitely want to be friends with - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 pm

@Kolormiblnd Thanks. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 am

I missed the last episode so no idea what Becca's edit was but it's hard to imagine that she won't be a favorite for the next lead after being heartbroken when Arie leaves her for Lauren. There's also the fact that she lasts until the end so will get a lot more tv time to come. I guess we'll see what her edit is like but so far what I've seen is positive.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:20 am

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Aria wrote:Yes, Jason himself has admitted he was very conflicted and was in love with both, but he had made his decision before the LCDs. The fact that he was crying as terribly as he was is proof enough that this wasn't all pre-planned, because if he knew he would be somehow forcing Melissa into a mutually breakup (and somehow pushing her to immediately get back with her ex) in only 3 weeks and he would be getting back with Molly in 6 weeks, why would he have been that devastated? He was crying b/c he loved Molly, truly had the best connection with her, but let lust get in the way and let her go. And if Melissa's father had known anything, he would have pushed to have a hometown visit so he could see her and warn her. There was a lot of false information spread at that time, likely by Melissa's camp, and I remember it was often spread around like fact back in those years. Doesn't mean that it was.

Anyways, sorry for going so off-topic. I just don't think either scenario was pre-planned. Think Jason just picked lust over compatibility. And, I think Arie never truly loved either women and just is being Arie, who hasn't been in a committed relationship for a decade and was never going to happy with any woman he picked in the real world. I'm sure this was going to end up with Arie single in 6 months no matter what. Hopefully we'll at least get Becca as Bachelorette because of it. IMO.

Every bachelor who told more then one girl he loved them all say the same thing afterwards that they were conflicted and in love with both. IF they want to say ILY to their F1 then they have to say it to the F2 as well to keep viewers in suspense. TPTB will never let the lead tell one person ILY because it would be to obvious as to who would be F1. After the FR ceremony & Jason picked Melissa and got engaged, it was all for show. They broke up pretty quickly while the show was airing (pretty much like Aire & Becca) .Jason was NOT calling her, not wanting to see her or get to know her as he should've IRL, he ignored her over the holidays as well. She knew he didn't care about her and suspected at this point that he was in contact with Molly . This all came out on the TV special/breakup (I'm sure it can be found online somewhere).  Jason wasen't giving her the time of day & needless to say she was upset and not happy, at that point she starting talking to her EX Tye , he was there  for her and they picked up their relationship. He picked her up from the airport after the TV special/Breakup , they had already been back dating in the weeks that the show was airing. Jason was apologizing to Melissa for what he had done to her and she went as far as to post his text messages on SM to show everyone what a creep he was & how he played her. Molly left the show brokenhearted after telling him he was making the biggest mistake of his life., Jason took a big chance not knowing if Molly would ever take him back hence the crying fit on that balcony. This show is more scripted then most think.Lucky for Jason that it all worked out . It worked out best for all concerned . I m sure in the end all will work out for Becca too and she'll end up with someone great and who she's suppose to be with as well.

There was a reason why Melissa's parents refused to participate in the show and it was because they knew the plan for the whole thing was to get Ty jealous. He picked her up at the airport as soon as she returned from filming...not after the break up, but the actual show. Missy had a plan and it worked for her. Back to the topic at hand.

I do not think Becca had a plan. This is all Arie's doing. Not that I think he had a plan either, I just think he is a guy who is used to having multiple women...mainly because he gets bored and well...because he can. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to care that he hurts people in the process. Oh, I'm sure he will be very sorry after the fact, but he doesn't seem to think things through before hand. I don't know if he is just selfish or too dumb to think of consequences. Most likely a combination of the two.

Becca seems to be a nice, bright, beautiful woman...from the little that I have been shown of her. She has had to deal with the tragedy of her father's death and her mother's illness. She also has the long term on and off boyfriend who has been dragged into the show. She will apparently rebuff his proposal for the sake of Arie....only to be dumped shortly after for Lauren. I don't know that I have ever seen a better set up for the next beloved lead...not even Chris L. My wish for her is that she follows in Chris' footsteps and declines the role and goes and lives her best life without the show...all the while using the doors that the show opened up for her. Unfortunately, I suspect she will probably be the next Bette and end up jumping through the hoops tptb set up for her. If that is the case, I hope for her sake that she stays strong and has learned from her experience on the show this season and is well prepared for what is about to be thrown her way.

Not so, but whatever you wish to believe .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:56 am

This was a cool Group Date but was made extra funny by the girls' commentaries, particularly Becca K's bone dry:
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Gif5
As I mentioned on The Morning After: I was torn on this date between thinking it was a cool experience for the women and finding it a bit exploitative. It's so not as bad as having a bikini tractor race since the costumes were theme-appropriate, but let's be honest: The women learned a dance which they didn't appear to use for any actual purpose save highlighting Tia's discomfort with choreography (the dance wasn't used to perform for a live audience or anything), and they ultimately just took turns catwalking for Arie in outfits exposed enough to warrant black bars...
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Gif6
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Snipped
Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Every bachelor who told more then one girl he loved them all say the same thing afterwards that they were conflicted and in love with both. IF they want to say ILY to their F1 then they have to say it to the F2 as well to keep viewers in suspense. TPTB will never let the lead tell one person ILY because it would be to obvious as to who would be F1. After the FR ceremony & Jason picked Melissa and got engaged, it was all for show. They broke up pretty quickly while the show was airing (pretty much like Aire & Becca) .Jason was NOT calling her, not wanting to see her or get to know her as he should've IRL, he ignored her over the holidays as well. She knew he didn't care about her and suspected at this point that he was in contact with Molly . This all came out on the TV special/breakup (I'm sure it can be found online somewhere).  Jason wasen't giving her the time of day & needless to say she was upset and not happy, at that point she starting talking to her EX Tye , he was there  for her and they picked up their relationship. He picked her up from the airport after the TV special/Breakup , they had already been back dating in the weeks that the show was airing. Jason was apologizing to Melissa for what he had done to her and she went as far as to post his text messages on SM to show everyone what a creep he was & how he played her. Molly left the show brokenhearted after telling him he was making the biggest mistake of his life., Jason took a big chance not knowing if Molly would ever take him back hence the crying fit on that balcony. This show is more scripted then most think.Lucky for Jason that it all worked out . It worked out best for all concerned . I m sure in the end all will work out for Becca too and she'll end up with someone great and who she's suppose to be with as well.

There was a reason why Melissa's parents refused to participate in the show and it was because they knew the plan for the whole thing was to get Ty jealous. He picked her up at the airport as soon as she returned from filming...not after the break up, but the actual show. Missy had a plan and it worked for her. Back to the topic at hand.

I do not think Becca had a plan. This is all Arie's doing. Not that I think he had a plan either, I just think he is a guy who is used to having multiple women...mainly because he gets bored and well...because he can. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to care that he hurts people in the process. Oh, I'm sure he will be very sorry after the fact, but he doesn't seem to think things through before hand. I don't know if he is just selfish or too dumb to think of consequences. Most likely a combination of the two.

Becca seems to be a nice, bright, beautiful woman...from the little that I have been shown of her. She has had to deal with the tragedy of her father's death and her mother's illness. She also has the long term on and off boyfriend who has been dragged into the show. She will apparently rebuff his proposal for the sake of Arie....only to be dumped shortly after for Lauren. I don't know that I have ever seen a better set up for the next beloved lead...not even Chris L. My wish for her is that she follows in Chris' footsteps and declines the role and goes and lives her best life without the show...all the while using the doors that the show opened up for her. Unfortunately, I suspect she will probably be the next Bette and end up jumping through the hoops tptb set up for her. If that is the case, I hope for her sake that she stays strong and has learned from her experience on the show this season and is well prepared for what is about to be thrown her way.

Not so, but whatever you wish to believe .

Interesting similarities between the two switcheroos, IMO. Jason and Molly actually had the lust thing going for them - tent date with walk of shame and the hot massage from Molly on LCD are two examples. We haven't seen the lust part from Arie/Becca or Arie/Lauren yet, so who knows where the lust lies with the three of them. Melissa's parents refused to be on the show because they had seen what a putz single dad Jason was on DeAnna's show: allowing his very young son to be filmed hanging out with the her & the family and then proposing marriage to DeAnna in exchange for getting the Bachelor gig. Heck, it even came out that Jason applied to be on Survivor before starting his multi-year run with the Bachelor franchise! We'll have to see who is on the HTD from Becca's family or if her friends are there to do the grilling of Arie.

The long text exchange between Jason and Melissa that was posted did show what a putz he was to her, IMO. Imagine the scandal if there is a similar text exchange between Arie and Becca that gets posted ATFR show!

Unless I've missed something, there hasn't been any mention of Becca's 7 year on/off again boyfriend being "dragged" or forced to appear on the show. Whether they reconcile or not remains to be seen. It would be cray-cray if they do reconcile and have three children together, living their best life just as Melissa and Tye have done. I wish the best for all involved and tonight I'll be 2pop

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 DVZ1zsEVMAAWjoJ
Kendall Long @KendallPatrice
Paris, I will always have a warm spot in my heart for you because you were the beginning of so much #TheBachelor

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:24 pm

It seems that this season is all about Becca for the next Bette. We get to see her humble and grounded beginning, sad and unfortunate life story, definitive closure with the past, heartbreaking moment of failed "relationship" and (I predict) the empowering story of positive outlook and embracing the future. While I wish her the "destiny" of Desiree (who got herself the best man) or Kaitlyn or Jojo or Rachel ... the journey itself will be unpleasant and unfair at times if she decides to give TPTB the power of choice ... of choosing the men to woo her. I can see that the "girlfriends' vacation" is also the perfect "time off" from any kind of dating circuit, so the possibility of remaining single till the contract is high. Good luck Becca, you'll need it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 am

Becca’s outfit from tonight
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 04a2a810

Becca’s post for tonight’s show
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 5520e610

Source
https://www.instagram.com/bkoof/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:49 am

Did Arie tell Becca he was falling in love with her tonight like he told Lauren? I didn't get to rewind Arie & Becca date yet and only started watching when he was on date with Lauren.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger