SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82 thanks, but after filming, and before the 4 wheeling there were no clues correct?

The 4th wheeling if that was her would have been the first time they got together after filming which was two weeks later. Followed by the backyard pics. IMO that's pretty much all the time they had together. I'm not sure that 1/12 was a SHV when three days later he was at Lauren's parents house. There had to be conversations about the split, arrangements being made for filming etc. I'm wondering if after the backyard pics is when everything came to light.

I'm thinking they really didn't have any time together because two weeks later he's thinking about Lauren(well never stopped thinking about her). A SHV was used for the break-up.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:04 pm

@pbmax that's what I was trying to put together, the timeline. How many SHV's before the split. IMO not much time together at all. He could have been watching Dirty Dancing with Megan Firestone for all we know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pbmax that's what I was trying to put together, the timeline. How many SHV's before the split. IMO not much time together at all. He could have been watching Dirty Dancing with Megan Firestone for all we know.

Exactly or nothing else was on tv he wanted to see.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:10 am

Does it really matter how much time they had before he broke it off? It doesn't make it any easier on Becca, imo. I realize that you're always taking a risk when you go on this show but you don't expect to be dumped for another woman so soon after you were proposed to. That's beyond a usual breakup. I don't expect Arie to stay with someone if he doesn't feel it but I wish he'd have manned up earlier instead of picking her and proposing if he wasn't sure. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 am

albean99 wrote:Does it really matter how much time they had before he broke it off? It doesn't make it any easier on Becca, imo. I realize that you're always taking a risk when you go on this show but you don't expect to be dumped for another woman so soon after you were proposed to. That's beyond a usual breakup. I don't expect Arie to stay with someone if he doesn't feel it but I wish he'd have manned up earlier instead of picking her and proposing if he wasn't sure. JMO

But maybe it wasn't totally his decision in the end. I'm wondering if production heavily persuaded him to choose Becca as the F1. Something about this switcheroo just doesn't seem right and I think there is more to it than meets the eye. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:29 am

@albean99 totally agree.  

And no matter what production said, it was always Arie's chose in the end.  Others have stood up to them in the past and though it wasn't pretty and they were hated by the majority of Bach nation, they survived, were better for it and knew they'd done what was right and best for them.  Arie has mentioned multiple times he did his own thing during filming.  So why could he not have done it here and told TPTB no if that's what they wanted him to do.  It's all on Arie here, IMO.  

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling - Opps left the s off surviving. lol)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 am

@albean99 @Ladybug82 I agree with you both. Nobody can force you to use and embarrass another person. Arie needs to man up and own his mistake.

At least Jason appeared unhappy to hurt Melissa. Arie is acting like he never made a switch, to me he is entering douchbag catagory with his words during filming and after. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:49 am

And let's be honest, a switch is not going to make Arie beloved.  He's going to end up disliked (IMO) too, so I'm not seeing why he would have felt his only option was to follow a storyboard or producers manipulation.

And I know somewhere, Benji is breathing a sigh of relief and relaxing for another season.  MF won't be calling the carvers to change Benji's face to Arie's on the mountain. IMSO Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:33 pm

For sleuthing purposes, the time matters to me, because so far from what I've gathered, he started to change his mind very quickly after filming and before his first SHV. If he had not liked Lauren's SM early Dec, and we find out Jan 17th he's filming at her house, I would have thought it was simply a matter of changing his mind.

However, since he was trolling her IG, and liking posts on Dec 4/5 apparently two days after the 4wheeling pic if it's in fact Becca, IMHO he never got over Lauren I make decisions based on what I know at the time of making my decision. He may have felt at the time Becca was the one for him. So whether that was Becca or not on 12/2 during the 4wheeling, he obviously was thinking about Lauren and went so far as to like her SM. That was less than 3 three weeks after filming. Maybe Becca felt he wasn't into her and decided she wanted to split.

Jan 1st members noticed Arie was not the same. This tells me the split might have happened and there weren't any further SHV's with Becca. Possible SHV on Jan 12th doesn't make sense to me since two days later they are filming at Lauren's parents home. Maybe they filmed the breakup at that time. Jan 9 10 and 16th and 17th and on, Becca is posting on IG and to me there is no indication of sadness.

Becca appears quite happy which is good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 pm

@GuardianAngel Simply based on the photo of Arie on the couch...which we are assuming to be the break up during SHV where Becca appears to be off camera crying...it doesn't appear that it was her idea. Now she could be a good little actress like Melissa was, but I'm not getting that vibe from her. Similarly the editors may have edited that so that is how it appears and it may not be that way at all, but based on RS she was blindsided. My guess is it is all on Arie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:47 pm

My assumption is that Arie and Becca had some sort of talk/disagreement/fight sometime in December ... she maybe wasn't aware that he liked (searched) Lauren on SM, but by the time of his first interviews "fell in love with 2" (January 1-2nd) she must had known that he wasn't in the relationship 100% (and he was too cheerfully describing the outcome for her not to question where they stood) ... it's possible they already called it quits (in December) ... and she thought they simply went separate ways because of "irreconcilable differences", with the idea that the break up would happen at the ATFR ... not thinking he was going after Lauren and she found that only later in mid January, when the film crew wanted the whole thing on tape (and with the spoiler discovered the rest of the story) what the break up was for.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:48 pm

@Sprite the two couches appear different as sleuthed by a member here. I'm sorry I forget who, pointed out Becca's couch has a ribbed edge, where as Arie's couch doesn't.

It will be interesting to hear Becca's side of the story. I'm guessing it will be similar to Melissa's behaviour on the ATFR but I'm hoping Becca is beyond that. I'm sure Becca was blindsided. If Arie started talking about switching, I certainly don"t think TPTB picked up the phone to warn her. I'm sure it was all caught on camera, just like Millsy said he'd wished they caught Arie / journal/ Emily season on camera.

I don't know what the answer is, all I know is I wouldn't want to be with anyone who didn't want me, so whatever happened, I can't blame Arie atm for anything.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger