SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite the two couches appear different as sleuthed by a member here. I'm sorry I forget who, pointed out Becca's couch has a ribbed edge, where as Arie's couch doesn't.

It will be interesting to hear Becca's side of the story. I'm guessing it will be similar to Melissa's behaviour on the ATFR but I'm hoping Becca is beyond that. I'm sure Becca was blindsided. If Arie started talking about switching, I certainly don"t think TPTB picked up the phone to warn her. I'm sure it was all caught on camera, just like Millsy said he'd wished they caught Arie / journal/ Emily season on camera.

I don't know what the answer is, all I know is I wouldn't want to be with anyone who didn't want me, so whatever happened, I can't blame Arie atm for anything.

Becca may have been blindsided by the break-up and also having the camera crew there.  However, according to RS, she knew Arie had feelings for both her and Lauren as Arie had discussed it with her.  Apparently, Becca, thought he would get over the conflict with Lauren in time.  He dealt with the conflict but not in the manner she had expected/hoped for.  This is while Becca is still living in the bachelor bubble.  

Now out of the bubble, reality sets in and she seems to be doing well considering what happen per spoilers, IMO.  She is better off as you can't live your life waiting for another person to change to suit you.  Best to let go and live your own life.  Becca will be much happier now than she could have been with Arie under the circumstances. JMO.

I am sincerely sorry for Becca getting hurt by all this and hope she will come out the winner in all this.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:26 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite the two couches appear different as sleuthed by a member here. I'm sorry I forget who, pointed out Becca's couch has a ribbed edge, where as Arie's couch doesn't.

It will be interesting to hear Becca's side of the story. I'm guessing it will be similar to Melissa's behaviour on the ATFR but I'm hoping Becca is beyond that. I'm sure Becca was blindsided. If Arie started talking about switching, I certainly don"t think TPTB picked up the phone to warn her. I'm sure it was all caught on camera, just like Millsy said he'd wished they caught Arie / journal/ Emily season on camera.

I don't know what the answer is, all I know is I wouldn't want to be with anyone who didn't want me, so whatever happened, I can't blame Arie atm for anything.

Becca may have been blindsided by the break-up and also having the camera crew there.  However, according to RS, she knew Arie had feelings for both her and Lauren as Arie had discussed it with her.  Apparently, Becca, thought he would get over the conflict with Lauren in time.  He dealt with the conflict but not in the manner she had expected/hoped for.  This is while Becca is still living in the bachelor bubble.  

Now out of the bubble, reality sets in and she seems to be doing well considering what happen per spoilers, IMO.  She is better off as you can't live your life waiting for another person to change to suit you.  Best to let go and live your own life.  Becca will be much happier now than she could have been with Arie under the circumstances. JMO.

I am sincerely sorry for Becca getting hurt by all this  and hope she will come out the winner in all this.  

I don’t think couples should stay together if they don’t want to. The timeline you are both proposing indicates Arie never really gave the relationship with Becca a chance because he was still hung up on Lauren. THAT is my issue, if you are too hung up on Lauren to commit to exclusively dating Becca, then man up and don’t make the choice. Either chose Lauren or do what Charlie did and get extra time. Are chose to commit to dating a woman exclusively while he apparently had no ability to even try with. That is Arie’s fault. Arie was played by TPTB twice before they actually chose him, he knew their manipulations better than most.

I am sure Becca knows she is better off, but I also will not fault her is she cries from being embarrassed.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:29 pm

I blame Arie for everything. I’m not sure what explanation he could give that would make what he did ok. He says he is decisive. He is not. JMO.

If you have an hour to spare go to Becca’s IG account @thebkoof and look at her pics but more importantly read the captions. She is such a “normal” girl with a great sense of humor. You can also see such a sensitive side with the losses she has had for a 27 year old. I really like her. Sensitive, soft, kind, funny. Beautiful inside and out.

I hope she is the next lead because she deserves the opportunity. I want to watch a season of her maybe finding the love of her life....to have 30 options and hand out the roses. Becca deserves better than Arie and I want to watch her love story unfold.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:35 pm

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Also I thought I remember someone saying that crying in the background was edited in and was not Becca, but Tia? 
The real story should be interesting. Whatever it is I think TPTB will make the ATFR so laden with drama vs happy ending as their norm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 pm

@Kashathediva IA even the happiest of happy couples get minimum air time because they much would rather focus on the negative.

Becca seems to be a lovely girl, that doesn't mean she was a fit for Arie, or Arie was a good fit for her. The fact that he did choose Becca but appeared to be hung up on Lauren is what I'm trying to sleuth and figure out. I don't have all the facts but I am looking forward to his explanation. IMO CH is already forshadowing in his blog indicating Arie had a hard time choosing between his heart and his head re Bekah.

@MiniDiva thanks for bringing that up. IMO Becca must have known there were problems and that's why I don't think there was a SHV in January after the work Vegas trip followed two days later by filming at Lauren's parents house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:08 pm

It takes a very strong person to go against the grain in a situation where you have been surrounded by people telling you falsehoods or psychologically manipulating you for over 2 months. 
I am not trying to excuse ultimate decision making. I'm simply pointing out that this is almost like a Stockholm situation. Cast act like they are falling in love with people they would never give a first date to begin with IRL. 
I keep coming back to that hamburger theory and that cast that were even vegetarian would want that hamburger.
I think that is one of the reasons MF likened this show to a dating experiment vs a love story/romance. I think that is also why production does what they can to spin the variables constantly off kilter. 
People who have striven to remain true to themselves usually fared worse by the public. (Brad, Jason, Deanna, Jen, JP) Des was crucified for choosing Chris S and it was repeated often enough that he was surely a default and no way could she had loved him, etc. 
I'm not sure what the right thing is with this show. It seems you will be damned regardless.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Arie getting bored with women and jumping from relationship to relationship is his MO in real life so I personally can't blame TPTB manipulation here for the switcharoo. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:Arie getting bored with women and jumping from relationship to relationship is his MO in real life so I personally can't blame TPTB manipulation here for the switcharoo. JMO.

Thank you. I was just about to post this. I guess time will tell with this one as it did with others.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not sure what the right thing is with this show. It seems you will be damned regardless.

I think the only right thing is to not go on it. Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

IIRC Sarah Gertrude Shapiro (creator of UnReal and ex-TB producer) once stated that these people are CIA level manipulators / interrogators and that you can't win against them no matter how much you might think you can.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I'm not sure what the right thing is with this show. It seems you will be damned regardless.

I think the only right thing is to not go on it. Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

IIRC Sarah Gertrude Shapiro (creator of UnReal and ex-TB producer) once stated that these people are CIA level manipulators / interrogators and that you can't win against them no matter how much you might think you can.
I agree. Pound of flesh. It would not be worth it to me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:31 pm

I don't know that he gets bored and wouldn't label him someone who goes from person to person because he's bored.

What's the difference from being single and dating multiple people over a 15 year span because you haven't found the right person yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger