SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:10 pm

@Mommyof2  
Peter and Rachel were at the Holiday Inn in Janesville, WI

HE was!!! That's a 4 star hotel, too. I hear all the presidents stay there!  hehehe

I don't know how anyone could know for sure who anyone one else was texting unless, as Bean said, they were hanging over the person's shoulder. 
AHH- I figured it out. They were texting from the hotel in Janesville. That explains it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:11 pm

@Mommyof2 100% they were at Janesville WI Holiday Inn! Never forget laugh out loud 

I could buy that maybe Peter and Becca may have connected or have mutual friends/people they know, etc. 

I just don't buy that some person standing next to Peter knew for sure he was texting Becca. 

That person must have been all up in Peter's space to be reading his texts that closely (and even then a name only shows up on the top of text and unless it said her full name, last name included it's a stretch to be saying he was texting Becca). So I'm gonna call time on that one laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Haha, I don't think it's likely to be true. It's just a fun rumor to ponder about! I do remember joking about Nick going on Kaitlyn's season because of a little comment he made in a video, so you never know! It's an incestuous franchise!

Edit: the friend alleges that "Becca K bachelor" popped up on his phone.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:43 pm

I don’t buy he would put her as “Becca K Bachelor” on his phone but I’m here for this plot twist only because it piss Arie off rofl IMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Adding my 2 cents to say that this Becca would be the 4th Becca he knows (a nutritionist that works with him, one that he works out with when he's in NYC, a REbecca he follows on IG, plus her) so it's possible that her name would have a bit more distinguishing detail than the average contact in your phone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:53 pm

Four Lauren's Four Becca's. laugh out loud

@ReneeM that makes total sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Four Lauren's Four Becca's. laugh out loud

@ReneeM that makes total sense.

Sometimes you just can’t make these things up Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698
2 Lauren B’s? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:22 pm

I could see it being becca k but not becca k bachelor..that is just strange

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:54 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:I could see it being becca k but not becca k bachelor..that is just strange

I don't think it's strange at all.  Maybe just indicates they are acquaintances or friends but not close.

I have several people I list as their first name, and then where I know them from. (school, work, social clubs, etc. )  The older I get, the harder it is to remember last names anyways. Hugesmile
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 pm

There is a connection between the two families. Becca’s sister knows Peter’s brothers wife I think. It was mentioned on some thread. Maybe if Becca is the ‘ette Peter will want to go on as a contestant again. giggling JK
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm

@Rolly I doubt he goes back on, he's been pretty vocal about the "stress" of it all and he's pretty booked at this point!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sun20j2001 Thanks for sharing the info. yes

@sdmom that would be funny although Peter says he never really saw The Bachelor in his life.  Suspect

He did mention Becca in this interview which was posted Jan 23th. Now would that be something if he/she reached out to him/her, after the split. The timing is fitting.

http://www.etonline.com/peter-kraus-reacts-people-calling-bachelor-arie-luynedyk-jr-not-peter-exclusive-94910

Becca's sister and Petey's sister-in-law are friends, according to posts on this forum. :halo:  I laughed so loud I scared my dog when I saw Petey is wearing a cardigan in that spread - just like Arie. Ya just can't make this stuff up!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger