SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is she working as a nanny still? I can't imagine who would hire her after some of her antics.
She is. There is occasionally a little girl (face hidden) in her IG stories.
I guess the parents (who actually know her) look more to her core values than to minor missteps om SM.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Minor missteps on sm? You write something as I am doing now. You can choose to hit send or not. It'a a choice. 
You know it if it's kind of appropriate or not for the public to see. It's kind of a reflection of who you are to an extent.  
Being a nanny is no less of a job than any other. 
I would not be putting something that I thought questionable for the public, more less my employer to read, more less if I was watching their kids. 
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:28 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzfV_SBh9O/

Whoops. Becca keeps inserting her foot into her mouth lately.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Where? Not seeing it...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzfV_SBh9O/

Whoops.  Becca keeps inserting her foot into her mouth lately.  

Why? She has posted some stupid stuff I will grant you, but I don't see this as one of those.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:52 am

Some people were not happy with her post. She should know by now that certain subjects are controversial to discuss on SM, or even in person. If she goes there, she will get the backlash and have to deal with it. Seems she really cares what others think of her, especially when she posts this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhz2givByk_/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:06 pm

If she understands that everyone will have a different opinion, why does she find the need to comment on it, with a sarcastic tone. If you don't want SM to attack you then stay off SM because they aren't going to stop just because you say so. If you don't care, post what you think and ignore the rest.

I just find her attitude is one of she is better than anyone, smarter, sassier, but to me she is just trying to remain relevant and shows her immaturity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:15 pm

I thought she was just sharing her opinion and wasn't being sarcastic or anything....in the original post and the follow up. She is just saying she will share her opinion regardless of if others disagree and it is fine if they do. I really didn't see it as a big deal or sign of immaturity or an attempt to stay relevant. I would think if she was trying to do that...staying relevant...she would be staying away from such controversial topics.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Sprite wrote:I thought she was just sharing her opinion and wasn't being sarcastic or anything....in the original post and the follow up. She is just saying she will share her opinion regardless of if others disagree and it is fine if they do. I really didn't see it as a big deal or sign of immaturity or an attempt to stay relevant. I would think if she was trying to do that...staying relevant...she would be staying away from such controversial topics.
IA. This clearly is an important issue to her, and she is using her platform to put forward her opinion. I believe she has mentioned that a family member was a victim of gun violence.
She may have underestimated the amount of hate she would get, but she didn’t back down or remove the post.
I think it is admirable. yes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:55 pm

There is nothing wrong with using a platform for what you believe in, but don't be calling out those that also have their opinions which aren't the same as hers. If she doesn't want to be attacked, stay off SM. They won't stop just because she says so. Ignore them, no need IMHO to post a vid talking down explaining that there are people with different opinions.

In her IG vid, to me she is clearly snarking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is nothing wrong with using a platform for what you believe in, but don't be calling out those that also have their opinions which aren't the same as hers. If she doesn't want to be attacked, stay off SM. They won't stop just because she says so. Ignore them, no need IMHO to post a vid talking down explaining that there are people with different opinions.

In her IG vid, to me she is clearly snarking.

Personally I didn't see snarking and I didn't see her telling them to stop. She says that everyone is able to share their opinion so to me it isn't talking down to people, it is her agreeing that everyone has opinions that they can share, but she won't stop just because others disagree with her. I personally don't see the big deal with either post. I guess we will have to agree to disagree with this one.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Bekah does a lot of things that annoy me and there are tons I could criticize her for, but IMO, this isn't one of them. She posted something making her beliefs about a hot button issue clear, predictably there were some people in her comment section telling her to stay out of politics, calling her an idiot, and saying Instagram is supposed to be light and fun, not for political debates etc. The video is just her saying everyone can share their opinions on the internet and she'll continue to do so even if some people disagree with her. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3