SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Count me in on the similar personal experience. It's annoying when someone says "Are you seeing anyone"???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:22 pm

I totally get being happy alone. I was for years before my current bf managed to sell himself after quite a bit of trying. laugh out loud But most people who are single at Brad's age have already been married or at least in some serious relationships. There are exceptions of course, but I doubt they'd go on a dating show even once let alone twice. I don't remember what Brad's said about his pre-Bachelor relationship history though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't think Brad is the marrying kind and that is ok

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 20 1f49b  Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Pre TB he was in a long standing off again on again relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:45 pm

My main point is that I didn't blame him at all for not picking anyone during his first Bachelor stint, because if he just didn't see a future with any of the women, then no point leading them on, but the more time passes and he's still single or "married to his job" the more I'm starting to think he never should've been the lead to begin with. If he's happy single then great, but how genuine were his intentions exactly? It just seems more likely that he did it for paycheck and to promote his bar business. Granted that applies to most leads, but they're not loved like Brad is and their F1's aren't blamed for the failure of their engagements. I just think the women from his first season might have had valid complaints. He's clearly in no hurry to marry and start a family, even though that's what he tried to sell us on for two whole seasons.

It's kind of how I feel about Juan Pablo as well. Many people on this board like him and defend him, yet I feel like he's not the marrying type at all either and the women he lead on to believe otherwise have every right to complain. Of course they got a lot out of the show in any case, but they were still presented with a faulty product. I wish they picked leads who were at least half-serious about committing to a woman. Hopefully Ben is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:51 pm

I believe one is the marrying kind when they truly fall in love with the right person. Up until that time, IMO it's not the right one. As time goes on suddenly you find yourself 40+ and people are questioning what's wrong with you.

IMO nothing is really wrong, they just haven't met the right person, because if they do, then it falls into place. We have seen many times, former contestants go on the show, and not long after they are engaged. Most recently Nikki, but many others.

It just hasn't happened for Brad yet. He's very private, he doesn't have SM so we have no idea if he's dating anyone or not.

I would like for the poster that was close to him, come say hi and bring us up to date on how he's doing. handwave

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:04 pm

The similar personal experience applies to me too. I really enjoy my peace, coming and going as I please and my own space. It would really have to be the right person to make it worth going down that road again.

PS Chad, I assume his brother,  is very cute too!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Well, I hope he is happy, either way. He always came across as such a gentleman. I know a few old time posters met him and said the same thing. If I ever make it to Austin, maybe I'll pop in his bar with a rose!! Just kidding....about the rose part! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:27 pm

I think Brad and JPG went into the experience open to perhaps finding someone, but unwilling to get engaged if they weren't there. Brad 2.0 was an anomoly. They wanted Chris L, in typical MF fashion figured he would give in, then screwed when he didn't. Who could they pick? Roberto and Frank were taken. F4 was not interesting enough. Jake was so blah, they needed a better male specimen after him. So in a crunch offer Brad lots of money to come back and redeem himself. Brad is a smart businessman and nothing about being the bachelor would hurt his businesses, heck the publicity would help. The night one Emily floored him. I am sure she seemed perfect and like everything he thought he ever wanted. Oh well. Then he dates AshLee, another oh well. I give Brad credit that the women of this franchise don't work for him and got the heck out. I personally appreciate those who move on and don't continue to live on once having done this show.

I do think Brad has some issues from childhood that real therapy, not that crap on the show might help with. But the man has a successful career and a loving family. If he ever finds a romantic relationship that works, great, but I am impressed with him and Seabear and KB-Mom, because you are all happy and content without. Hopefully for all three of you if it is meant to be you will find it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Thanks Stuck!!  What thoughtful and kind sentiments.bestbud!

Having been on both sides of the relationship fence.  I can honestly say that the loneliest place is a bad relationship.  Happiness can be found by being comfortable with yourself living alone or being in a relationship with someone that has mutual acceptance of one another flaws and all.  If...big IF I ever met that person I might wade back into the pond.  Until then I am happy and content as is.  It's fun to live in my own world. Hugesmile

I imagine Brad has a similar outlook and is comfortable in his own life.  I appreciate for a guy who had two runs on reality TV that he chooses to keep his personal life private.  I think the backlash and sharing of his personal life after the seasons were over was hard for him.  As a private person IRL, I understand his reticence.  He seems to have good friends and a close family and I am sure he has no lack of women interested in him.  If he wants to be married and finds the right one he'll probably jump into the deep end of the pool.

I think Brad was a good lead both times.  No one on the Bach/Ette has their time wasted.  You go for the experience and choose to take away positive or negative feelings based on your own outlook.  Glass half full or half empty philosophy.         JMO peace
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks Stuck!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:51 pm

I have relatives that personally know Brad and they've told me that he is not looking for marriage and that he is happy being single and dating. Also, one of my relatives best friends dated him for a while a few years ago and broke it off eventually as he didn't want kids she later came to find out. I thought that was odd considering Emily but I don't know if the situation itself was something else or Brad had changed his mind (or perhaps Emily was an anomaly). I do know that he wasn't wanting marriage in the relationship. Maybe he will find "the one" one day but from what I know, he seems content not marrying.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman