SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:00 am

Yeah Cam's definitely a very busy guy and always has been flying all over the place a lot. His SM is pretty much the same to me as it's always been (I think more heightened due to my perception just because of the possibility of him being the next lead?). Last year and the year before, Cam was flying all over the country, modeling, being a Magnum ambassador, brand partner for watches company and other things, many times with the Bondi Rescue boys, he's done Rottnest Swim for years and did it with Channel Ten's team last year (they love him), with Anarchy training for years, as well as lots of other partnerships/events he's done. The events he was at this year even with G and Lee he was at last year as well so those things aren't new for him.

I do think Cam has always been on the TPTB's radar. I recall when Cam was F5 on G's season he did a lot of media (the most out of all the contestants) and @Sundy and I were discussing that he may be in the running for next lead but once he left at F5 and with Matty's edit it was obvious it wasn't going to be him but Matty and that whenever Cam was asked if he is going to be the bachelor on his IG he would comment back definitely not. Same with BIP. Cam's always been one to comment back on his IG to refute anything if it's not true. What's given me hope is that Cam's not commented on his IG ruling out completely being the lead like he did last year or with BIP so I'm hopeful he is at least in the running if not a done deal already. 
Waiting for that official announcement though. Hope it comes soon  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:30 am

All very interesting - Thanks!

ETA:  Well, yep, I guess he is busy!  Bit of coincidental wording here...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 UqXj5Vi

Source

Hey Cam if you're lurking and you're gonna be the next Lead send us a sign.  

Wear red socks in one of your next few IG posts.  I promise we won't tell.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:37 am

Cam's headed to Sydney later in the week for the Cleo Bachelor of the Year announcement. 

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 TtNbxsD

Source

Possibly also a few meetings at Channel 10?  Maybe take a few promotional shots, hmmm?

Last year, Matty was confirmed on March 2nd.  One way or another, we should know soon.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 am

@Bobette yes need a sign. Red socks would do the trick since Cam mostly wears no socks  laugh out loud 

The paparazzi have been following Cam even in Perth. I don't see them doing that unless he is the next lead. 

Will see if Cam stays in Sydney after the Cleo Bach awards. If he stays longer or returns or goes SM silent could be a clue he is beginning filming
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 am

If he wins Cleo Bach of the Year and TPTB have him locked in as Lead they'll be giddy with excitement IMO.  The Bachelor of all Bachelors!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:54 am

I am not hating the thought of stalking sleuthing this man.

Matty J who? Rumoured new Bachelor Cameron Cranley showcases his VERY ripped physique as he goes swimming at a Perth beach with a hunky male pal

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 9T9cocD

He's rumoured to be this year's Bachelor.

And on Wednesday Cameron Cranley gave fans a teaser of what they might see during the reality TV show's crucial shirtless scenes.

The Perth-based firefighter showcased his very ripped physique as he enjoyed a day at the beach with an equally handsome male pal.

Channeling James Bond, Cameron could be seen emerging from the turquoise water, his muscular upper body hard to miss.

The candid shots showed the former Bachelorette contestant frolicking happily in the surf.

At one point Cameron raised his hands up with delight as though he was riding a roller coaster.

After enjoying a dip in the sea Cameron emerged from the waves, washing off the salt water in an outdoor shower.

The hunky firefighter was all smiles as he towelled himself dry, appearing invigorated from his enthusiastic swim.

Despite being a firm fan favourite Cameron was rejected by Georgia Love, who ultimately chose Lee Elliott.

However Cameron is rumoured to be getting a second chance at love on television, rumoured to be starring in this year's season of The Bachelor.

Last month New Idea claimed Cameron had been offered the coveted role by the show's producers.

However in a shock twist he will be joined by his brother Kyle Cranley, the publication claimed.

While he is yet to publicly address the rumours, Cameron fuelled speculation he would be appearing on The Bachelor last week.

The firefighter shared a photo to Instagram story of a red rose - The Bachelor's signature flower.

In the caption Cameron wrote, 'this isn't my rose,' appearing to hint that the photo was part of a promotional shot for The Bachelor.

However a Bachelor series starring Cameron doesn't appear to be a done deal, with sources close to the show's production revealing to Daily Mail Australia last month that it was far from a done deal.

Meanwhile Cameron has been offered advice from last year's Bachelor Matty 'J' Johnson.

'I can't believe he's still single. I'd be more than willing to give him a few pointers and tips,' Matty J told Now To Love.

'I'd be more than willing to give him a few pointers and tips':Cameron has been offered advice from last year's Bachelor Matty 'J' Johnson

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:03 am

I can't wait to make a banner incorporating that! Make it happen Cam.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:11 am

@Sprite - please include as many shirtless photos as possible in the banner Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 eyedrool

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:15 am

KB_Mom wrote:@Sprite - please include as many shirtless photos as possible in the banner Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 eyedrool

If I had my way they would all be shirtless!

I don't understand why they can't take pictures of him holding roses without a shirt when they are doing promo shots for the show. Is it too much to ask?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:22 am

They've now added a video.  Shut up and take my ratings, Channel 10.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:26 am

Thanks @Bobette.

If only I didn't live on the other side of the globe...and wasn't old enough to be his mother!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 am

Sprite wrote:Thanks @Bobette.

If only I didn't live on the other side of the globe...and wasn't old enough to be his mother!

I hear you @Sprite; I'm not quite old enough to be his mum but definitely an aunt or cougar lover.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

But it doesn't matter: As @GuardianAngel has previously said, "we are ageless when sleuthing".  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal