SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Great - Thanks @AllAboutLove.

More info on Josh:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/joshgibson06 (hasn't tweeted in a week)
IG: https://www.instagram.com/joshgibson06/ (last post 10 hours ago)

His most recent post is a video of him being very touchy-feely with the girl (Simone?) and it looks like they're still in the jungle?  Or is that just a throwback video?  

[ETA:] His previous post is tagged Khaya Ndlovu Manor House which is in S. Africa so he's not even in the country and if filming starts on Wednesday, that pretty rules him out, IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgMEzv2BCc2/?taken-by=joshgibson06

Screencap:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 G12TibK

I don't know... I'd be surprised to see someone going from one reality show where they get to pretty much be themselves (and were well received by the public) to then go on Bach, have to follow orders, and risk damaging your golden boy image.  KWIM?

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:30 pm

Looks like TEN has been all over the place this year with casting laugh out loud 

Seems like the weekend when Cam talked about him not being sure may have been when he backed out. I think up until then he was a lock.

Nick Cummins - has been active today and this past weekend on his IG and posting on his IG stories so if he is the lead then I'd think he has access to his phone or someone else is posting for him. 2 hrs ago he liked an IG post by @dolceterramanly about him becoming the next bachelor https://www.instagram.com/p/BgMhB-Kl2if/?hl=en&taken-by=dolceterramanly

Josh Gibson - has also been active on his IG and posted 5hrs ago on his IG stories. So like Nick, I think he'd have to have access to his IG or misdirecting or something if he's the lead.

Given filming starts Wednesday, I'd think the lead would be on lock down? So unless they have access to their phones and one of them is the lead, it could be someone else question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:37 pm

@AllAboutLove, yeah I just edited my post - it looks like Josh is still in South Africa.  I guess he could fly back and get prettied up before Wednesday but I highly doubt it. He looks waaaayyy too relaxed. 

Whoever the Lead is would have to be locked, loaded and being indoctrinated with all their do's and don'ts by now I would imagine.  Cam's posting on IG from Perth also looking relaxed so def not him IMO.

Of the current options I'd still back Nick from the DT association but wow, they certainly are cutting it fine. Part of me is still hoping we're being punked and the real Lead will come out of the blue ala Sophie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:43 pm

@Bobette np bestbud! Let me know what other threads are needed. Usually more will be added closer to the season airing. IA about Josh Gibons, I don't see how it could be Josh.

Nick's been very active, liking lots of things on IG so it makes me doubt a bit but I guess he could be allowed to be on his phone? Seems odd though for him to be so active if filming is starting Wed (usually lots being done with the lead before then though). 

I would expect an official announcement by TEN by Wed or so as they said they would announce this week so it will be confirmed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette np bestbud! Let me know what other threads are needed. Usually more will be added closer to the season airing. IA about Josh Gibons, I don't see how it could be Josh.

Nick's been very active, liking lots of things on IG so it makes me doubt a bit but I guess he could be allowed to be on his phone? Seems odd though for him to be so active if filming is starting Wed (usually lots being done with the lead before then though). 

I would expect an official announcement by TEN by Wed or so as they said they would announce this week so it will be confirmed.

Cheers @AAL Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1377737533

I agree, Nick could have been given special privileges because of his profile (Sophie seemed to get special treatment too) and let's be real, if he really did step in at the last minute, the network owes him big time.  laugh out loud

That's the other reason I think the rumour might be true - for someone to take on the role this late in the game it would have to be someone very easy going, up for anything, and Nick certainly fits the bill there.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:32 pm

No. Just no
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Filming was supposed to start today so we should get some pap pics of the mystery Lead very soon. Brace yourselves.   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f601
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:00 am

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!  

Here we have our first exclusive look at the girls who will shortly be disappointed not to be dating Cam:

Second thoughts already? First photos of The Bachelor 2018 contestants emerge as the women look depressed and smoke cigarettes 'after the dating show begins filming behind schedule'

The Bachelor 2018 is rumoured to be running a few weeks behind schedule, but at last photos of the new line-up of contestants can be revealed.

In pictures taken on Wednesday, the female suitors can be seen relaxing in a 'safe house' hotel in Sydney before they are moved to the Bachelor mansion where production is expected to begin in the next few days.

The mystery women - who are reportedly vying for the heart of rugby star Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins - appear stressed in the photos and smoke cigarettes while on the hotel balcony.

The images offer a glimpse at the 'villains', girls-next-door, and heartbroken rejects who will captivate Australia when the Bachelor's sixth series debuts later this year.

A brunette contestant wearing an off-the-shoulder black top is seen double-tasking while smoking a cigarette and drinking what appears to be a juice or iced coffee.

Another young woman, this time in a slinky grey dress, appears to dash into the hotel while holding a take-away coffee and clutching her phone.

One lady is seen listening to headphones while stretching her leg out on the balcony railing and, in a rather unflattering moment, reveals her dirty feet for the cameras.

Other contestants are seen keeping themselves occupied by reading, snacking, performing yoga stretches and getting to know the other women.

It appears the women are sharing rooms at the safe house in groups of two or three.

One of the women is believed to be Cassandra Wood, who is an extra on Channel Seven soap Home and Away.

A potential 'villain' contestant - who wore skintight activewear and a baseball cap - appeared to keep to herself, perhaps suggesting she's 'not there to make friends'.

And another woman, seen wearing a busty sheer top and hoop earrings, appeared to smile at the paparazzi while nonchalantly smoking a cigarette.

A unidentified male, who is perhaps a member of the Bachelor production staff, was also seen taking photos of the women on his phone.

One of the contestants looked remarkably like former Bachelorette Sam Frost. She appeared to shout from the balcony while wearing a blue slip dress.

Some women appeared to notice the paparazzi taking photos of them, while others looked completely lost in their own thoughts.

One female contestant, who wore a short skirt and yellow top, was in a particularly reflective mood as she held her head in her hands.

It would seem the girls were also being fitted for their dresses ahead of the first cocktail party at the Bachelor mansion.

A rack of clothes was visible inside one of the hotel rooms, offering a glimpse at the glitzy frocks which will be on display in the first episode.

The Bachelor will air on Network Ten later this year

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 AtoTe6W
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 SwgPYtD
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 PM95JUp
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 HOjFlJQ
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 UyoeSmG
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 PQMHU5P
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 GDlZ9eM
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 OZbbk5s
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 K2xHkh1
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 JAWAkqh

Source

First named girl:  Cassandra Wood.  Should we set up a thread for Cassandra, @AllAboutLove?

Is it just me or do these girls look ROUGH!?  affraid I can't stand half of them already.  rotfl

ETA: More on Cassandra:

Miss World Australia NSW finalists Cassandra Wood, Lavinia White and Luca Kronenberg at Manly Beach.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 JOIeWp2

Wood, a 22-year-old commerce student from Avalon, said that while she thought she had a good chance of taking the crown she had “no idea” how to prepare.

“I didn’t know what to expect in terms of how to prepare, but I watched the news and learnt more general knowledge,” the part-time rugby player explained.

She also is an actor on Home and Away, playing a surfer and student.

Source

Cassandra's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/casswood/?hl=en

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:34 am

Women without a Bachelor and my excitement level is at zero. And even when the long awaited Bachelor is finally announced I antipathetic my excitement level will barely rise. Seriously, IMO to get a guy willing to fill the role at this late stage is the biggest farce of all time.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:25 am

I don't know, I'm kinda here for it.  laugh out loud

The women look rough as guts, the Lead is a ring-in and they are so far behind schedule they likely wouldn't have had time to script boring "dramatic" storylines.  The whole thing could be a blazing trashfire but at least it should be something different.

Daily Mail articles coming thick and fast:

Looking for love or just fame? New Bachelor contestant Cassandra Wood is a Home and Away extra who admits to being 'very interested in pursuing my modelling and acting career'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5498343/New-Bachelor-contestant-Cassandra-Wood-Home-Away-extra.html

She's a fiery one! Bachelor contestant with an UNCANNY resemblance to Sam Frost has a meltdown on the balcony of her hotel ahead of filming for upcoming season
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5498245/Sam-Frost-lookalike-Bachelor-contestant-meltdown-hotel-balcony.html

Dance like nobody's watching! Upcoming Bachelor contestant shows off her moves in tight leggings on a Sydney hotel balcony ahead of filming with rumoured Bachie 'Honey Badger' Nick Cummins
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5498271/Bachelor-contestant-dances-balcony-ahead-filming.html

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:07 am

Honey badger has been confirmed on FB!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:10 am

brownravens wrote:Honey badger has been confirmed on FB!

Was just coming on to say this, we are locked and loaded for a season of the Badger. I’m hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised by him? Oh well, at least he’ll be funny....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal