SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 17, 2018 12:09 am

@Spangler has noticed that Emily's following numbers have changed on IG suggesting she's out, and we know Brooke is definitely in the Final 4 due to the (IMO deliberately leaked) pics of Nick visiting her hometown.  

So I'm guessing the Final 4 will be:
Cassandra
Brooke
Sophie
First Date Girl

(I do think he likes the blondes laugh out loud)
ETA: We now know Brittany is one of the final 2 so it seems either FDG or Sophie didn't make the cut

Last edited by Bobette on Thu May 17, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 am

Got a name for one of the final 4:
The Bachelor: Nick Cummins rides a camel in Port Macquarie date with finalist Brittany

But I am puzzled that this is at Port Macquarie, Nick home town.

The former Wallaby-turned-reality TV star was on location in the mid-north coast town to film a date with one of his final four bachelorettes.

Showing them exactly what’s on offer under his signature white shirt, the unconventional, curly-haired Bachelor strolled along the waterfront promenade in full view of passing locals.

It proved to be a hump day for one of the lucky bachelorettes, with a stylish brunette pictured riding high with Cummins atop a camel up and down the beach.
The mystery lady love and her suitor appeared to have a solid connection both during filming and when the cameras were down. They cuddled and laughed while enjoying the ride, even sharing a quick kiss at one point.

The pair then strolled along the beach hand-in-hand, even stopping to talk to locals.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-nick-cummins-rides-a-camel-in-port-macquarie-date-with-finalist-brittany/news-story/2656991545b3333093dec8e544d39e84

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/6cd57aae191d10bf4a725c740220af6f?width=650

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/d26ee02f54c34dacb37aafcc5f4406a0?width=366

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/d6bdcc5e77f3f5211bc652f2ced71302?width=650

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/e3b6b495c65fdb81017c4071023a1df9?width=650

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/1eb15a713b0e20fa4cd2fb06d8fc27fa?width=650

You may not be able to read the story on The Daily Telegraph as it is subscription only. But I am sure Daily Mail will reprint it

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am

@Enough Thanks! She's beautiful! I'm confused though as to who she is? It's not first date girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu May 17, 2018 10:12 am

She is the Zoo girl. Go to Page 35. I am sorry, I don't know how to link that page to here

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu May 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Are we talking about this article

The Bachelor Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins enjoys a romantic beach date

https://dailym.ai/2L862LS
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Good job everyone.  So if Nick's hometown is Pt Macquarie, I guess Britt must be one of the Final 2?!  Text from above article:

A bumpy road to love! The Bachelor Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins enjoys a romantic beach date with finalist Brittany... with the pair kissing on a CAMEL

He's trying to find the woman of his dreams on The Bachelor.

And this week, rugby star Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins enjoyed a romantic beach date with finalist Brittany, The Daily Telegraph reports.

The 30-year-old was spotted in his hometown of Port Macquarie, taking brunette beauty Brittany on a camel ride.

At one point, the pair were seen giggling on the camel before sharing a smooch.  

The smitten pair were then seen walking down the beach, hand-in-hand.

Brittany looked chic, wearing a white high-neck jumper and cream shorts.

Pics from the links posted upthread (thanks @Enough!).  These look sooooo awkward IMO.  His body is stiff and he's turning his face away from her while she's gazing adoringly.  And that hug... zero chemistry, IMO.  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 UkCELgX

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 TKkMBAU

Not even walking with her???

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Ku6dihS

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 GLuxwjd

She looks miserable here IMO:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 J3JYwBS

No way she's F1 IMO if she had such a late first date and this is the state of their body language.  IMO Cassandra is also in Pt Macquarie, but they won't show that.  IMO they have deliberately let these leak as a misdirection. Suspect

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 pm

@Bobette Totally agree with you. I saw those pics and said no way is she F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Totally agree with you. I saw those pics and said no way is she F1.

IKR? It's like he's not even trying to make it look convincing!  I think he's actually a very genuine guy which makes me think he will struggle with the "faking it" required with the F2 and these pics demonstrate that, IMO.  

I'm going to keep a close eye on the pap sites to see what else pops up, but I have a feeling TPTB probably made some kind of deal that they can release these if they keep the pics of the other girl (IMO F1) under wraps.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu May 17, 2018 6:01 pm

From what I've read, Nick was born in Port Macquarie, but hasn't lived there for a long time? He grew up in Queensland. Maybe Britt is from there and it is a HTD.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Agent99 wrote:From what I've read, Nick was born in Port Macquarie, but hasn't lived there for a long time?  He grew up in Queensland.  Maybe Britt is from there and it is a HTD.

Yeah excellent point @Agent99 - I took "finalist" to mean top 2 but they could just mean top 4.  I have a hard time seeing Britt as F2 material (more like F4) so would make sense if this was her HTD.

I've had a quick look at his siblings on IG and they seem to be based in QLD (though the whole family seems to travel a lot!) so his Meet the Parents/Family will probably happen in QLD. Good pickup yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu May 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Don't the meet the family happen at the overseas location where they film the finale?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 17, 2018 11:20 pm

Enough wrote:Don't the meet the family happen at the overseas location where they film the finale?

Another good point - yes, they may not be going to QLD at all then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal