SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Seriously if we have another pre planned f1 I am out :angryemotion
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Tue May 22, 2018 6:02 pm

As I've posted in the contestants section, it appears that Brooke's instagram follower stats have changed. She's following 2 less people since it was screen shotted last week.

Cass's and Sophie's have not changed. Since it was pictured that Brooke got a rose in the F4 RC, it seems that she may be F3 and this means F2 are Sophie and Cass.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 22, 2018 6:28 pm

spangler wrote:As I've posted in the contestants section, it appears that Brooke's instagram follower stats have changed. She's following 2 less people since it was screen shotted last week.

Cass's and Sophie's have not changed. Since it was pictured that Brooke got a rose in the F4 RC, it seems that she may be F3 and this means F2 are Sophie and Cass.

Good job @spangler. thumbsup Makes sense to me for the blondes to be the final 2 with Brooke going F3 (prime Next Bachelorette position) and I didn't see any chemistry with Sophie on their date so even more evidence for Cass as F1 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue May 22, 2018 6:59 pm

If we are indeed down to F2, its only a matter of time before the location or something is likely to be revealed and we will need to keep an eye on when these two women surface on SM because last year I remember Matty and Laura saying she came back after he did and went via a few different countries.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Yes I agree @spangler.  Current stats as at 23/05 for comparison:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 LuG6MWW
Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 EUEaaaK
Source

Sophie still on private, Cass public and has been since the start. Class apparently switched to private - not sure when.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 A5ZQtV0
Source

Nick (or someone on his behalf) has been posting during filming - most recent post May 14

Last edited by Bobette on Wed May 23, 2018 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 3:03 am

I posted the SCs above and didn't even notice the changes on Cass' account.  Lucky @Agent99's eagle eye spotted them!

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Cass has had a clean up of her posts - down to 717.  It's not time for FRC yet, is it?  Time is getting away from me.

And she is private now? scratch

Yes, you're right @Agent99!  That must have happened sometime today I think?  Pretty sure she was public when I checked earlier although I was probably logged in and I'm following her.  Definitely public earlier this week though as I usually browse incognito (not logged in).  

DM had a story about the final 4 just a few days ago so no way they could have filmed the FRC yet IMO.  So it seems either someone's cleaning up Cass' account on her behalf, or she's out, and with Brooke also active on SM, the Final 2 could actually be Sophie and Britt???  WOW!

Probably for the best if so - having another pre-planned F1 might have been the nail in the coffin for this show.  I'm surprised he kept her around to the final 3/4 if he wasn't planning to maker her F1 but maybe they had some kind of mates agreement so she could hang round and get max publicity.

@GuardianAngel, @AllAboutLove - Could we maybe have a thread set up for Britt even though we don't know her last name?  If she's going to be in the final 2 (which frankly I'm a bit shocked about!) it might be good to collate what we already have on her so we can try to find her on SM?

I personally didn't see chemistry with Nick and Sophie OR Britt from the BTS pics so if they are the final two then... meh. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 23, 2018 4:16 am

I actually did see something between Sophie and nick! She imo was the only one I saw something with him?! but I have been watching bachelor Ukraine so it’s helped me in the body language with no words department laugh out loud or I could just be totally off laugh out loud but Either way I will be bloody happy if cass is out...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 5:09 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I actually did see something between Sophie and nick! She imo was the only one I saw something with him?! but I have been watching bachelor Ukraine so it’s helped me in the body language with no words department laugh out loud or I could just be totally off laugh out loud but Either way I will be bloody happy if cass is out...

I confess I have a terrible track record when it comes to picking winners from BL alone.  So if I'm not seeing it, Sophie is practically guaranteed to be F1. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887 Usually though I see heaps of BL with the F2 and I didn't see it with Britt either so... no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed May 23, 2018 1:21 pm

With cass likely out now, it makes sense that DM haven’t ever referred to Britt’s last name, nor mentioned Sophie’s name at all in the F4 article. I would say they’ve been protected a bit more by tptb who knew they would be F2.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 1:37 pm

You're absolutely right, @spangler. Sophie was identified here very early but Daily Mail didn't "appropriate" the information which is unusual.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed May 23, 2018 3:27 pm

It also makes sense as they prepare to fly to wherever for the FRC that no paps know their names so they can’t stalk their flights etc.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 5:31 pm

I think it probably works the other way round - the paps seem to know far more than the media (they named Romy in the caption to the pics of her first date whereas it took DM literally weeks to put two and two together) so IMO they would have known Sophie's name very early on too (they're sneaky and I like it!  laugh out loud).  But you're absolutely right that her not being named in the media is significant and makes me think TPTB have taken legal moves to prevent info about her getting out.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal