SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:29 am

@Idlemess It's hard to get a good pic to compare, but I think the forehead is the same, the pointed chin, and the part in her hair is the same. The only thing is the girl looks a little more larger (not that she's big at all) but maybe it's the clothing/jacket etc.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Captur26

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Captur27
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5885833/Nick-Honey-Badger-Cummins-enjoys-low-key-lunch-mystery-blonde.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be-VJTyHZu_/?taken-by=calliesumner

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:46 am

I listened to an interview on JMO Sydney Confidential with Nick. He wouldnt say whether he found the one. He only said something like you will find out towards the end of the year.

His interview start at 22.00

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/?id=251272

Last edited by Enough on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:36 pm

@GuardianAngel Good find and I think the women are the same comparing the two photos. The eyebrows are the deciding similar factor for me.

@Enough Thanks for posting the link. I haven't listened yet but i find what you've written interesting. If Nick continues to make no comment on finding love I wonder how long before the media look into this.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:50 am

Personally I don't think it's the same girl.  I agree with @GuardianAngel that the IG girl seems thinner (also better posture!) and overall the facial dimensions don't match up for me (the date girl has a longer forehead IMO).  

Plus the IG girl seems to have been in the NT for at least a month, and she posted on June 18th from what looks like Darwin, whereas DM says the coffee with Nick was in NSW on June 20th, so the dates don't align IMO.

Also, while her hands/jewellery are similar, the phones are different.  I could be wrong but for me it's not a match. Do we know if Nick follows her or has commented on any of her pics? I only have IG on my laptop so can't tell!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 N05pJhw

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 FP0FDLG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:23 am

I stand corrected IMO In the new photo the two women aren’t a match.. It’s amazing what different angles and lighting can do to a face.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Anyone covering Nick's at the Logies? He took his sister.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:43 pm

IA no matcharoo, totally different body. Nice work @Bobette

Good try @Idlemess it was close for me. So we still don't know who she is and what was he doing with her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:10 pm

I Nick's being so cagey about being photographed with women and then goes out for coffee with this girl and doesn't care about openly hugging her, my guess would be she's either a family member, or a publicist/minder/someone associated with the show.

Idlemess wrote:
Anyone covering Nick's at the Logies? He took his sister.

Interesting caption on this pic of Nick with Ali.  "goood luck".  Three o's, lower case; no exclamation point.  question

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Mi2u5os

Looks like he had fun with his sisters though!  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Ms0nLPm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:00 pm

First impression ? Maybe good luck to the contestants...

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:First impression ? Maybe good luck to the contestants...

cantstopl Yeah, that's a pretty lack-lustre hug too - he's barely touching her (maybe doesn't want to get covered in orange?)

My first thought was, that's like when someone who's pregnant with their first child tells me they've planned the birth and it's going to be all natural with no pain relief, just some meditation and a hot cup of camomile tea.  "Oh really? Goood luck". rotfl

Overall, I just don't get the impression Nick loved being on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Yeah @Bobette I don't see him as a guy who likes to be tethered unless he's willing. Might be too much restraints on him. Jordan from the NZ bachelor didn't have a good time and his season was a mess.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:Yeah @Bobette I don't see him as a guy who likes to be tethered unless he's willing. Might be too much restraints on him. Jordan from the NZ bachelor didn't have a good time and his season was a mess.

Could he have really entered into it not thinking he was going to have restraints on him? I mean, he seemed pretty clueless about the show in all his pre season interviews, but I thought that was just an act?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal