SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed May 30, 2018 8:57 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Looks like a match to me @Sundy that’s Blues Point Tower in the background, looks like she is somewhere in Milsons Point. Heaps of restaurants in that area.
Thought so. It’s my go too place to stay in Sydney. Love Blues Point Road b
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed May 30, 2018 9:07 am

@Sundy, @Dirty Street Pie yes that's totally it - well done.  So if that's real time (it was an IG story, not a pic) we can assume the family is back, yes?

ETA: Just did a quick check of the other family members' IG accounts and three have been switched to private.  Me thinks we're on to something here...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 am

The only thing which throws me is her caption and what she’s wearing.

Sydney was too cold for that outfit today and why would you ask where summer was if it was almost winter? You’d be more inclined to ask where summer was in a place where summer is?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 am

spangler wrote:The only thing which throws me is her caption and what she’s wearing.

Sydney was too cold for that outfit today and why would you ask where summer was if it was almost winter? You’d be more inclined to ask where summer was in a place where summer is?

Yeah I wondered that too but I'm thinking if it's currently early summer in Greece, maybe she meant she was missing the summer? Or, perhaps this pic was taken in summer and she's reminiscing? In which case, she could still be in Greece.....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu May 31, 2018 7:07 am

Osher hasn’t posted on insta in 2 days. Gotta be en route back home. No change to brittany’s Or Sophie’s stats yet.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 31, 2018 9:28 am

Another account to keep an eye on re: Sophie is her fashion/blog thing https://www.instagram.com/twocorporategirls/?hl=en

Someone has been posting pics of her throughout filming but her hair appears darker than on the show so they probably took a whole bunch before she left IMO.  

Be on the lookout for her suddenly appearing in pics looking blonder/more tanned/chubbier (past contestants have said they all put on weight in the house!)

There's been a few modelling shots posted of her on other peoples accounts this week but they seem like old pics to me. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 31, 2018 10:25 am

I believe that ‘someone’ is her blog partner. Sophie and Beckie are private but Beckie recently accepted by follow request.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 31, 2018 5:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:I believe that ‘someone’ is her blog partner. Sophie and Beckie are private but Beckie recently accepted by follow request.

Yes I agree.  Not sure if they get kickbacks from designers/stockists according to which clothes they promote (I expect they do) but I'm sure Sophie making it to top 2 will be good for business so they would want to keep her face front & centre IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu May 31, 2018 7:50 pm

Only my thought, I think Sophie is not Nick's type. She is too sophicated.

I think Nick preferred an outdoor girl. Brittany may be the one.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu May 31, 2018 10:09 pm

JMO I don't think we know what his type is. So we can't really speculate that.

Osher's whereabouts is still unknown - he's just posted a throwback picture from 2014. So he may still not be in the country.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:13 am

@Spangler, @Enough, Nick's most recent girlfriend or 5+ yrs was a European artist who seems to like the outdoors - so I think both girls could fulfill different "criteria" as it were.  IMO though, Sophie will be F1 based on her getting the 4th single date (episode 5). I don't think TPTB are creative enough to break away from their tried and true pattern.

The sportsbet odds are still pretty wishy washy (max bets almost identical despite the varying odds - see @Sundy's calculations on the betting thread) but once the FRC is done and the people "in the know" get back, IMO we will very quickly be able to see who's the likely F1.  One blonde, one brunette.  One from QLD, one from NSW - the max losses will tell the story quite clearly, IMO.

Re: Osher, I'm almost certain he will be hanging around in Italy for Tim & Anna's wedding - probably to film something or perhaps just as a guest.  It's just too much of a coincidence for them to all be in that area at the same time IMO, and they would want to celebrate their biggest success story (season 1 winners being still together must be pretty rare!)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:48 am

Bobette wrote:@Spangler, @Enough, Nick's most recent girlfriend or 5+ yrs was a European artist who seems to like the outdoors - so I think both girls could fulfill different "criteria" as it were.  IMO though, Sophie will be F1 based on her getting the 4th single date (episode 5).  I don't think TPTB are creative enough to break away from their tried and true pattern.  

The sportsbet odds are still pretty wishy washy (max bets almost identical despite the varying odds - see @Sundy's calculations on the betting thread) but once the FRC is done and the people "in the know" get back, IMO we will very quickly be able to see who's the likely F1.  One blonde, one brunette.  One from QLD, one from NSW - the max losses will tell the story quite clearly, IMO.

Re: Osher, I'm almost certain he will be hanging around in Italy for Tim & Anna's wedding - probably to film something or perhaps just as a guest.  It's just too much of a coincidence for them to all be in that area at the same time IMO, and they would want to celebrate their biggest success story (season 1 winners being still together must be pretty rare!)

It would make sense that a bunch of them could be invited to the wedding. So it would definitely be very convenient to have had the FRC in Europe so that it wouldn't be a stretch. I'm wondering if the wedding is this weekend?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal