SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:16 am

Hmmm, think i’ll Wait to see Sophie myself before I make many assumptions. Personally like independent, career focussed young woman. The remarks about wanting to be the next sam frost could have been tongue in cheek as Sams initial bach experience with Blake did not end well as was dumped. As for the men, she is a successful, attractive young woman who is popular and dates, which I also don’t have a problem with. IMO Men do it all the time. If these are her only faults imo she is doing ok. Also noticed Nick posted leaving from Bris airport several days ago but during the week was meant to be touring nsw coast line but no one else was ever in the posys? I don’t follow Britt but Sophie/TCG and nick do seem to have times when on sm within 30mins of ea other? Wasn’t intending to watch but N growing on me and hoping for a fun season.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:14 am

I agree Loulou, will wait till the show starts before making a judgment on Sophie. I didn’t think you could tell all and sundry you were going on the Bachelor. I think that’s just my assumption though, don’t know if I’ve read it anywhere.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:31 am

I cannot comment on Sophie personally as I have never met her and highly doubt I ever will. So the only way I will get to know her is what I see on television. Sophie might be a very good actress and present a completely different person to who she really is. Nick is the one who will decide if she is the right woman to fall in love with and have a genuine relationship with. And as far as that goes I have a slim to none expectation of that happening

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 am

I don’t know if Nick was genuinely in it for love either. But if he’s not and she’s not, at least they may get what they came for. Any weekends noted yet where neither have been on social media which could have suggested a secret catch up?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:20 am

Just noticed on Sophie’s Linked in that she has moved to the Sydney office of Colliers.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Does Nick reside in Sydney?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 am

I think Nick bases himself in Sydney, but going by his SM he is never there laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:04 am

Sam Frost lives in Sydney.  That's probably the key thing.  cantstopl

You're all very good reserving judgment of Sophie till the show starts, unlike me.laugh out loud  Looking through her (and her Mum's) SM, I've got an image in my head that's going to me hard to shake, but always prepared to stand corrected!  

I'll definitely be interested to see how they edit her.  A fame hungry/villain F1 would be highly entertaining but I agree with @Dirty Street Pie, Australia probably isn't ready for that right now, so she'll almost certainly get a positive spin.  

Really looking forward to getting this show on the road - what do we reckon, first Wednesday in August?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 am

I find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone would say they wanted to be the next Sam F with a straight face, let alone a driven professional woman like Sophie. But I’ve been wrong before and there are some strange girls out there laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:12 am

Maybe Sophie wants to aspire to be on Home and Away? A number of big name actors started out from this humble television beginning.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 am

Thanks for all the updates.

I don't understand why in the world would she want to be like Sam Frost? Did Sam do something remarkable with her career, in her life?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 am

As I said in my post Sam Frost is a regular on the television soapie Home and Away. This is a top rating TV show and has kick started the career of several Hollywood stars including Chris Hemsworth and Naomi Watts. It could be Sophie has her eyes set on a similar career path?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal