SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:04 am

spangler wrote:Silly question, is there a way to view insta stories without following? Just a thought that while we don't know whether Sophie or Britt are following nick or not, if they aren't following him, would there be a way for subliminal messages to get across through pics or vids on insta stories? Obviously they can communicate through text and facetime and what not, but just a thought there may be hints in these pics as they continue...?

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can view anyone's stories as long as you're logged in.  I only have IG on my laptop so may be different on phones but that's how it works for me.  Will be on the lookout for secret signals.  yes

ETA:  Check out sister Liz's most recent follows - all stylists/make up artists/florists/tanning companies with links to the show, plus Osher & Brooke.  Quite likely IMO that the FRC was at one of the 3 resorts in Santorini she's following:

https://www.instagram.com/charisma_suites/
https://www.instagram.com/katikieshotel/
https://www.instagram.com/chromatasantorini/

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 LLaXeKo

Source

We might be able to work out which of the three if there was a lack of pics posted from that location last weekend (IMO they probably booked out the whole resort for the two days to reduce the chances of people getting pics of the FRC).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:47 am

If glowbybeca stays true to form we’ll know who the F1 is on night one laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:16 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If glowbybeca stays true to form we’ll know who the F1 is on night one laugh out loud
Hahaha. For sure
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:36 am

Sister Liz is now following Cassandra as well as Brooke. Steering clear of Sophie and Britt for obvious reasons.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:35 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/nickbadger/?hl=id

I don't follow hardly anyone but I can view IG stories if I'm logged in.

Let me know if this works. I didn't have my sound on because I don't want anyone in the office wondering why I'm listening to some guy with an accent, laugh out loud so I don't know what he's saying.

nickbadger IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:43 pm

@GuardianAngel Your job needs to stop interfering with your real job! You need discreet ear/head phones. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:32 pm

@Sprite I need to win the lottery so I can ditch my real job and concentrate on shilling. laugh out loud

Did he say anything that would give anything away?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite I need to win the lottery so I can ditch my real job and concentrate on shilling. laugh out loud

Did he say anything that would give anything away?

He literally said he was having a quack-tactic day and then the duck bit him and he said "you don't need a long neck to be a goose".  I hope the F1 shares his quirky sense of humour or that stuff's going to wear thin REAL FAST. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 4256136633

Possible interpretations:  He's feeling like "a goose" for hurting the F2 [which means to feel embarrassed or ashamed].  However, his manner in the clip IMO is upbeat.  It does not seem like an apology video to me so  no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:59 pm

laugh out loud, I like him. He’s seems like a down to earth, fun guy with a quirky sense of humor. I do think that he’s smarter than he lets on, so it might come into play with him being well rounded.
If he’s endearing then I can see the women really falling for him and it wouldn’t be about his looks but who he is within.

Man, I really hope this is a good season. AND that the couple did fall for each other.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Great pick up on the resort follows! That should hopefully narrow it down for our sleuthing at a later date!

Sounds like Liz has been on here and is following previous contestants. Hi Liz if you’re reading this!

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 am

spangler wrote:Great pick up on the resort follows! That should hopefully narrow it down for our sleuthing at a later date!

Sounds like Liz has been on here and is following previous contestants. Hi Liz if you’re reading this!

I do think either the family is visiting here (or the SM minders for the show are) since several of the IGs listed up thread were switched to private the very next day after I posted them.  

Liz though continues to stay public and drop a little trail of breadcrumbs for us to follow.  Cheers Liz!  

The fact that she's following so many people associated with the show makes me think it was a positive experience for her and hopefully by extension for Nick (i.e. that he's happy with F1).  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Badge is on the move.  He looks pretty chipper!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 DJIYqz4

Closeup of in-flight display screen; might be the destination? Or is it just a screensaver?  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 GhJjC9u

Source

Shame we can't zoom in more on the ticket!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal