SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel March 28th 2018, 9:59 am

@LeapofFaith that's a crazy article. I wonder if he already has the one he's interested in and will have a hard time with the rest.

Do we know who she is?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette March 28th 2018, 5:20 pm

Photo shoot reported 28/03, probably for Woman's Day.  Say what you like about the moustache, he's definitely got a strong physique!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2z8XFw5
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 YoxTDTs
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 QTQv5RU
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8x3IoBy
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 ZeCClXq
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Qhz7CR9

Source

Note Daily Mail just *coincidentally* also posting pics of Romy (they don't seem to be focussing on any other girl in the same way).

They also haven't yet identified her even though her name is spelled out in black and white in the caption of the pap pics upthread.

Yet another sign Romy will be F1, IMO!

GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith that's a crazy article. I wonder if he already has the one he's interested in and will have a hard time with the rest.

Do we know who she is?

@GuardianAngel, isn't the first date girl the one you identified as Sophie? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 28th 2018, 7:20 pm

@Bobette No I don't think it's her. Here's her thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4764-sophie-tieman-sleuthing-spoilers

There are a lot of pics in this link provided by @bachiefan964!

https://celebrityrave.com/article/booze-babes-and-llamas-nick-honey-badger-cummins-takes-the-bachelor-gi/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette March 28th 2018, 7:44 pm

Wait... I'm confused.  dizzy

I thought the first date girl, where they dropped form the helicopter and had a picnic on the beach, was the same girl identified as Sophie?

And also that she's the girl who had so little chemistry with Nick they had to re-shoot scenes as described in this article linked upthread by @bachiefan964 upthread?

I've got some pics with "Sophie" circled so we can see if we're talking about the same girl or not - will post them on her thread in a minute...

ETA: Thanks to @bachiefan964 for confirming First Date girl and Sophie are two different contestants. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette March 28th 2018, 9:00 pm

Video of Nick and the girls from the photoshoot.  http://www.diimex.com/stock?rm=mediaset11576502d0dc6c-2c64-4c21-9983-d7bcc9067f42.mp4

Pretty funny he's pretending to be a FIREMAN!  laugh out loud  Seems to me like they might have made that booking when they thought they had Cam on board.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette March 29th 2018, 11:37 pm

Third date 28/03 (reported 30/03).  Fishing and Dirty Dancing lifts!

ETA:  This woman has been identified as Dasha Gaivoronski Here

Show me the Honey! The Bachelor's Nick Cummins flaunts his incredibly ripped body while on a date with a stunning bikini-clad brunette

He's the former rugby player who will soon debut as Australia's sixth The Bachelor.

And it appears Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins' love of exercise has paid off when it comes to taking the soon-to-be reality stars on dates.

Spotted at New South Wales' Hawkesbury River on Wednesday, a shirtless Nick showed off his ripped torso as he spent some one-on-one time with [a] bikini-clad brunette.

The ex-Wallabies star's bulging biceps and well-sculpted body was on full display during the outing, with Nick opting to wear tropical-patterned shorts.

Joining him on the date was one the new Bachelorette contestants, whose figure was just as impressive.

Donning a very skimpy black two-piece, the brunette flaunted her enviable phsyique as her swimwear gave the sports star a subtle hint of her sizeable cleavage.

Things seemed to get steamy between the pair, as the genetically blessed duo got up close and personal while partially submerged in the glistening water.

As the cameras rolled, Nick gripped tightly to the hands of bikini-clad babe as the veins in his bicep muscles showed he was putting in his best efforts.

The pair then attempted to recreate the iconic Dirty Dancing lift, with the brunette's peachy posterior emphasised during the movement.

At one point, the scantily clad woman's derrière veered perilously close to Nick's face as the duo grappled with the dance attempt.

As well as their Dirty Dancing lift attempt, the date appeared to be going swimmingly for the 'couple'.

Nick appeared to playfully tackle the brunette and held her passionately in his arms.

Other images show the pair wrapped in a steamy embrace in the river, looking very close to locking lips as their faces are within inches of touching each other.

Meanwhile, back on shore, Nick seemed to be acting like ever the gentleman, offering his date a black-and-white striped towel to cover up and keep warm after their eventful dip.  

Source

I don't see much chemistry here, but the girl might get a nice bikini modelling contract out of it. giggling  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 MamU1TL
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 JutKtEP
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 0vIvt1W

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 7Im52Sy

Source

ETA - Copied from Filming Schedule thread:

Bobette wrote:
quix wrote:
Bobette wrote:Third date Wednesday 28/03 reported on 30/03 Here

So we have a likely F1 now? Hugesmile

The second date girl is usually F1 IIRC?  That would make it Romy, if the dates are being filmed/reported in order.

ETA:  Stats from previous seasons:

Season 1, Anna = second date (episode 3)
Season 2, Sam = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 3, Snezana = second date (episode 3)
Season 4, Alex = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 5, Laura = second date (episode 3)

So if the pattern continues, it might actually be the NEXT date who gets to F1.  If the fourth date girl is Cassandra (who he's apparently met and briefly "dated" on the outside, I'll be very suspicious we have yet another pre-planned F1....Suspect

I'm now very interested to see who the next date goes to. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle April 1st 2018, 6:28 pm

Ok - I take back what I said in an earlier post. What I knew of Nick was snippets I’d seen and read in the media. I thought he was a bit of a buffoon.

But I’ve just watched a piece on him by the news show “Sunday” that I found on YouTube about what he gave up for his family and about his life. I was very impressed and I think he’ll be a refreshing change from leads that have been focused on their image and haven’t appeared authentic.

The piece is very interesting and if admin allows I’ll copy a link to the page. He had me when - with a straight face answering a question about a match he said

“In the end they were just like that kid that fell out of the tree... he just wasn’t in it” cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl

This could be the most entertaining Bachelor season ever!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel April 1st 2018, 6:43 pm

@Katiebelle Sure you can post a youtube! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette April 1st 2018, 7:38 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - I take back what I said in an earlier post. What I knew of Nick was snippets I’d seen and read in the media. I thought he was a bit of a buffoon.

But I’ve just watched a piece on him by the news show “Sunday” that I found on YouTube about what he gave up for his family and about his life. I was very impressed and I think he’ll be a refreshing change from leads that have been focused on their image and haven’t appeared authentic.

The piece is very interesting and if admin allows I’ll copy a link to the page. He had me when - with a straight face answering a question about a match he said

“In the end they were just like that kid that fell out of the tree... he just wasn’t in it”  cantstopl  rofl  cantstopl  rofl  

This could be the most entertaining Bachelor season ever!

I know the video you're talking about @Katiebelle - please do post it, I think it shows another side to Nick. Glad you're on board!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle April 1st 2018, 8:59 pm

Ok here goes - never linked a YouTube clip before. Well worth a watch. It’s about him, his family and what he gave up to help them.

https://youtu.be/9pZQpezr3xI

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette April 1st 2018, 9:02 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok here goes - never linked a YouTube clip before. Well worth a watch. It’s about him, his family and what he gave up to help them.

https://youtu.be/9pZQpezr3xI

Thanks @Katiebelle.   thumbsup

If you click on the YouTube icon in the formatting ribbon when you're writing a post, it automatically embeds the video.  Voila!

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite April 1st 2018, 9:22 pm

@Katiebelle Thank you for bringing that over. I shed a tear watching it. The family visit should be very emotional.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal