SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Sprite wrote:@Katiebelle Thank you for bringing that over. I shed a tear watching it. The family visit should be very emotional.

I know - me too! Wasn’t his dad just gorgeous. I loved the bit where the interviewer mentioned that he had eight children and he quipped back something like “yeah but then they finally got a telly.”  hehehe

And I hadn’t realised that Nick was such an amazing sportsman - we didn’t hear that much about him when he was playing in Japan.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:36 am

Rugby themed group date at Allianz stadium reported 03/04 Here

Can't help but notice Cassandra and Romy positioned prominently side-by-side in a lot of these shots.  

Prediction: Cassandra will get the next single date and she and Romy will be the final 2.  

Still tipping Romy for the win unless he had some kind of prior arrangement with Cassandra.   Suspect

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 NM1PYol

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Ejv9RyU
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 PoJv4ZE
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 C65mYdM

ETA:  A better shot of the Top 12 girls

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 5sHyMUc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:03 am

Not sure who this girl is but she seems foregrounded in pics and has at least one direct-to-camera piece (see below).  She looks too happy/smiley to be a villain so I'm wondering if she might be this season's funny girl/narrator? I might be way off though (from the BTS pics last year I thought Tara looked boring and frumpy and look how hilarious she turned out to be) laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Gfygrgz
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 LEBR9kn
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 ZeCClXq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:11 am

Fourth date reported Here and it's Sophie!  I was expecting Cassandra so I was way off. laugh out loud

The date looks low budget and BORING.  Even the reporter can't think of anything to say, resorting to describing what they're wearing.  YAWN.

Interesting that they haven't named her even though she's been identified by a member of our forum - usually DM are all over our info like a rash.   no idea

He's swept her off her feet! Blonde beauty gives Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins a VERY warm welcome during Bachelor single date

He's been busy getting to know a bevy of beauties while filming The Bachelor.

And Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins certainly seems to have made an impression on at least one contestant.

On Thursday, a mystery blonde was spotted giving the rugby player a very warm welcome as they met up for a single date at Lyne Park in the Sydney suburb of Rose Bay.  

The bubbly blonde appeared overjoyed to score some coveted one on one time with Nick during filming for the show.

Grinning from ear to ear, the Bachelor contestant was in high spirits as she bounded towards her suitor.

Leaping into Nick's arms, the sports star returned her affection with an equally warm embrace.

Following the fond greeting, Nick and his date were seen deep in conversation as they caught up with one another.

The outgoing blonde also shared some flirty moments with Nick, touching him affectionately on the shoulder at one stage.

After saying hello, Nick and his chosen date were seen listening in earnest as a staff member spoke to them.

As their date got underway, cameras rolled as the loved up pair strolled through the park hand in hand.  

The mystery woman was dressed casually for their outdoor date, showing off her lean legs in striped linen shorts.

She paired her pants with an off the shoulder white top which flaunted her toned midriff.

Meanwhile Nick looked equally casual, wearing white shorts with a festive Hawaiian shirt

Pics below.  I would describe the body language as "fun and cordial".  I don't see much chemistry.  Romy still the frontrunner for me by a mile.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 KKbJA2F
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 MLkrOEp

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:42 am

I like those photos - they look good together!  Whenever a couple are smiling and talking, I feel they have a more natural connection.  As opposed to the swimming and bikini shots...

About Romy though, IMO she is not aging well, and not doing herself any favours with her clothes, hair and makeup.  I've seen some pictures of her a few years ago and she was stunning, but in some of those papped photos no no

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:00 am

I think Romy looks good!  She looks real IMO.  In fact Nick's Top 12 are all different shapes and sizes which makes me think looks are not a high priority for him or at least he didn't request a certain "type".  

They look to me like a normal bunch of Australian women IMO, compared for example to Matty's top 7 who we could barely tell apart. Nick's girls are much easier to distinguish which is great for sleuthing.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:16 am

Bobette wrote:Photo shoot reported 28/03, probably for Woman's Day.  Say what you like about the moustache, he's definitely got a strong physique!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2z8XFw5
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 YoxTDTs
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 QTQv5RU
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 8x3IoBy
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 ZeCClXq
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Qhz7CR9

Source

Note Daily Mail just *coincidentally* also posting pics of Romy (they don't seem to be focussing on any other girl in the same way).

They also haven't yet identified her even though her name is spelled out in black and white in the caption of the pap pics upthread.

Yet another sign Romy will be F1, IMO!

GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith that's a crazy article. I wonder if he already has the one he's interested in and will have a hard time with the rest.

Do we know who she is?

@GuardianAngel, isn't the first date girl the one you identified as Sophie? question

@Bobette I agree with the bolded..When I saw the pics of his first date I thought hmmmm.. He has very nice legs. Most men don't laugh out loud IMO... Really he looks very good from the neck down. However with saying that, I watched a video of him the other day and he looked really good minus the curly hair. He had very nice skin in it. His eyes and smile were very nice. So I thought to myself I'm just gonna have to wait to see how he looks on the Bach to make my mind up lololol As of right now with me thinking of how he looked in the video if he had a nice hair style he would be a very good looking guy... Does all of this make any sense? dizzy rotfl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:10 am

It does.  laugh out loud  You know, I think he's just doing the best with what he's got and anyone with a moustache like that can't take life too seriously so I'm giving him a pass.  

I wonder if he was maybe a chubby kid or got bullied or something... I don't know, I certainly don't get he impression he's used to being the "Leading Man".  

Seems more like the guy who maybe wasn't the best looking so became the class clown and only later the sporting fame brought him attention from the ladies perhaps.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:00 am

I like the look of Sophie and nick together. BL is actually imo from the pics pretty hot. I’d say she looks to have more chemistry than romy at this stage but that’s only going by what little I have seen of the pics @bobette is posting yes thanks u are slowly getting me to like him giggling

So is this episode 4 date? Is episode 5 f1 this season? Since last season was episode 3?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:28 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I like the look of Sophie and nick together. BL is actually imo from the pics pretty hot. I’d say she looks to have more chemistry than romy at this stage but that’s only going by what little I have seen of the pics @bobette is posting yes thanks u are slowly getting me to like him giggling

So is this episode 4 date? Is episode 5 f1 this season? Since last season was episode 3?

If they're following the pattern, yes we are due for an episode 5 F1, and this was the fourth date which suggests it will be ep 5.

Stats from previous seasons:

Season 1, Anna = second date (episode 3)
Season 2, Sam = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 3, Snezana = second date (episode 3)
Season 4, Alex = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 5, Laura = second date (episode 3)

I'll be interested to see if the paprazzo who took the photos says anything interesting in the info section of the pics when they hit the matrix or Diimex websites.  That usually happens a few days after Daily Mail publishes their "exclusives". This article was super thin on info... almost like they were reluctant to say anything that would get them into trouble with TPTB perhaps...? 

Will be interesting to see the full range of pics and which ones DM chose to buy/publish as it reveals a lot about the narrative they're trying to push.  I find it curious that of the two potential F1s according to the pattern above (Romy 2nd date and Sophie 4th date), DM have not named either, even though they have been identified here and Romy's name was prominently in the description of her pictures on the pap website.

Don't worry about me not seeing any chemistry - I've been wrong so many times before that if I'm not seeing it, she's probably got a great chance of being F1.laugh out loud  Here's some more pics from the article (will post more from the pap website when they show up there).

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 OygWZ1o
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2vGowbZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:42 am

@bobette thanks for the stats! yes it will be interesting to see if it still goes this way for sure!! So it could be Sophie f1 romy f2 ;)

Stats from previous seasons:

Season 1, Anna = second date (episode 3)
Season 2, Sam = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 3, Snezana = second date (episode 3)
Season 4, Alex = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 5, Laura = second date (episode 3)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:55 am

No worries @LeapofFaith!  thumbsup

Yeah those two girls definitely seem to have *something* special going on and my spidey sense is tingling in relation to them.  

With Romy being an actress it's totally possible she is a "hired F2" and the relaxed body language I thought I saw is because they both know there's nothing on the line and it's just an acting gig for her - sounds cynical but I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled something like that.  

For now though I am sticking with Romy as F1 based on things like them holding hands and giggling while OFF camera, and her not being named (though again, that could just be so people won't go Googling her and finding out she's an actress....).  I also think First Date Girl will go far, and also whoever the girl is with the short dark hair is who may or may not be funny girl/narrator.

The other notable girl IMO is Cassandra who's been in the press a LOT since she has reportedly already met and dated Nick in the last 12 months.  She's almost getting TOO much attention though IMO and as usual with TPTB I am inclined to not look where they're pointing so I think Cass could be a red herring.

By coincidence I just noticed that the four girls I "have my eye on" are all standing together in this pic so here's a visual.  Photoshop First Date Girl in here and you've got my potential Top 5.  Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 PoJv4ZE

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal