SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Samuel is the only boy I know that can pull off a romper that well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Is that wind or electricity in the air on that first Samuel pic? He’s truly a cutie pie x 10

Haha, yea it's probably a breeze. That fine hair just blows so easily in the wind.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 pm

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It must be real love. Look at that grip Samuel has on daddy's t-shirt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Did you notice the photobomber in the above pic? The elephant ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:03 am

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It must be real love. Look at that grip Samuel has on daddy's t-shirt.

He gets that shirt grip from his Momma.

Stone_Hedge wrote:Did you notice the photobomber in the above pic? The elephant ? giggling

That's appropriate, no? His parents rode off into the sunset on one of those bad boys. 🐘

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:20 am

This is a little late, but I just love that staring video. Samuel and his giggles always make me smile.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 am

I forgot about that! Samuel puckers up like his dad. He’s oh so adorbs!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:50 am

And because it’s fun, here’s their zoo trip from almost exactly one year ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:27 am

^^ was that a year ago? Cool! Every April they need to go and take that giraffe feeding pic. Thirty years from now Samuel will be holding his own son up...or his dad...whichever. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Hey y'all! I usually lurk on the different fan forums of BN couples but I just can't not post here anymore: this family is so dang precious Praying

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:30 am

Hey there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcome to Lowe-ville. Hope you'll post with us often. Baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be here on and there's lots to enjoy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach