SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Wishing her a happy LABOR day! From the three amigos to the 4 compardres ! Regarding coloring, my friend in Philly married a Filipino mix guy and their firstborn, a daughter looks like her father and the second, their son looks like his mom, blond and all. Beautiful family like the Lowe’s.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Thu May 17, 2018 11:45 am

Big brother has spoken

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 17, 2018 11:52 am

I mean, that’s cool Samuel but I think you’re wrong. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Let’s be real, he is smarter than me so he’s likely right)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 17, 2018 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 17, 2018 11:56 am

Samuel is the cutest little boy. and will be an amazing big brother to this new blessing. Wishing this fam a safe and happy day tomorrow.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Either or, I think he'll be a great big brother and I look forward to the first pic of them together! Good luck to the Lowe's tomorrow! Samuel, enjoy your last day of only child, you'll have a new best friend tomorrow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Possibly the last pic of them as a family of three.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 17, 2018 4:07 pm

It makes me nervous that Samuel is so close to the candle on the counter.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 17, 2018 4:53 pm

I'm so excited for the new baby! Praying for a successful delivery and a healthy momma and baby.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Not sure if they’ll follow the same announcement pattern as they did when Samuel was born but as a reminder they tweeted his arrival several hours after his birth and followed up with one picture from each the next day.

Also, in regards to pictures, I am copying over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] directive from Samuel’s birth should any pictures make their way onto social media before a picture posted or approved by SeanCat.

GuardianAngel: "Fans have supported Sean and Catherine from day one. We have always respected their privacy and supported their decisions. During this time of the birth of Samuel, they personally have not released any pictures, nor has any magazine should they have an exclusive first picture deal. Therefore, if anyone see's any pictures of Samuel from any source that has not been formally authorized by Sean or Catherine, it is forbidden to be posted here. Should any pictures be posted, they will be deleted, along with a 3 day ban."

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 9:31 am

The family is in the waiting room. Cynthia, Jay, Sherry, Aunt Pam, Darlene, Ken and all 6 Shulls. 12 family members in total....so far.

Oh and this guy...

Credit for all info and pic @mixandmatchmama

Last edited by lipsis on Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am

Wonderful! It won't be long now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach