SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I did read about their first case with RS and I am not a trained Lawyer but even I knew that the cease and desist letter was scare tactic. But the thing is, RS posted his podcast about tptb trying to silence him back on November, 30 2017. There is no way the switch had happened at that point. Unless it was preplanned or else why would they be trying to silence him about something that had not happened? Do you see where I am going with this? Yes, once RS realized he did not have the whole picture, he went after it - that I agree with. But, I have this conspiracy theory rolling around in my head and I welcome all to help me tease it out because it just seems to be growing. Now, we hear that Lauren and Arie got engaged - why so fast? They are in the real world now, why so quickly? AMO

RS posted about the "scare tactic" threat from the show on 11/30 but the actual letter was sent on 11/22, and ITA that at that time no switch had happened. I presented an argument a while back that suggested to me that while no switch had happened yet, it could have been known by the producers that one would happen and the letter was an attempt to get ahead of the curve and keep leaks about the switch hidden so they could control the leaks in terms of how, when and what. I think this notion may well tie into your conspiracy theory and am planning to make a reasoned effort to tease it out because I think I've come to a similar if not identical theory myself.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:11 pm

@Lucas15 totally agree with you. Now that the switch is out there all over the media, MF is even agreeing to it in his tweet.

I still stand by my opinion from the beginning this was all in progress since we found out Becca got the 1st 1:1 back in Sept, that's what set the wheels in motion for me, further by the epi 6 date for Lauren (like Catherine/Sean) and further by the like on SM by Arie on Dec 4th to name a few.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Kolormiblnd  My feeling is TPTB wanted to be the ones to spoil it if it was going to be spoiled. They wanted to take the wind out of RS' sails. JMO
JMO regarding the quickie 2nd engagement, to put closure on a hysterical season, bring it full circle. There was an engagement, it was broken, there was another engagement. Kind of like an audience 2 fer season.

IA The fact that they filmed it and I think they will air it? certainly shows support for the couple. It makes sense that it was last weekend, since we sleuthed Arie to be in L.A mid week which IMO was too early for a People shoot which is usually on the weekend.

I now think the People shoot did in fact happen last weekend (more support for the couple)  and it will be the typical engagement photo's of the happy couple. Where as we discussed previously, Jason and Molly had their's later.

See, I don't recall TPTB wanting to spoil Kaitlyn's season or Ben's or Rachel's, what's so special about this one?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Kolormiblnd  My feeling is TPTB wanted to be the ones to spoil it if it was going to be spoiled. They wanted to take the wind out of RS' sails. JMO
JMO regarding the quickie 2nd engagement, to put closure on a hysterical season, bring it full circle. There was an engagement, it was broken, there was another engagement. Kind of like an audience 2 fer season.

IA The fact that they filmed it and I think they will air it? certainly shows support for the couple. It makes sense that it was last weekend, since we sleuthed Arie to be in L.A mid week which IMO was too early for a People shoot which is usually on the weekend.

I now think the People shoot did in fact happen last weekend (more support for the couple)  and it will be the typical engagement photo's of the happy couple. Where as we discussed previously, Jason and Molly had their's later.

See, I don't recall TPTB wanting to spoil Kaitlyn's season or Ben's or Rachel's, what's so special about this one?
Each season TPTB try to out do the last. This is what they aim for. A new high. A new gimmick. 
This season not only do you get a switch, but a 2 for one. 2 engagements for the price of one. What a bargain! 
Plus, like I said above, it took the spoiling away from RS. If the season is spoiled before he can get his slice of the pie, IMO it's TPTB's bonus. 
Most people love to know the ending, the tiny details like who went on what date--IMO not so much. So TPTB took that away from RS. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:See, I don't recall TPTB wanting to spoil Kaitlyn's season or Ben's or Rachel's, what's so special about this one?

IMO it's a switch season and there's only ever been one previous switch season before this one. That previous season was the first time there was a spoiler that detailed the ending - prior to that season all RS ever did was snarky recaps of each show. That season he got scoop about the ending and it ended up being totally spoiled. They didn't like that it was spoiled by someone else because as GA posted and Robert Mills said here:

snip How do you feel when spoilers get out?

Certainly it’s fine to tease things, but I like when we control how it’s being teased, where it’s being teased and what is being teased. So I’m not thrilled about it. You do realize at some point you have to throw up your hands. With social media now too, nothing is private for anyone, so it’s hard to keep anything secret. It does frustrate me; I’ll be honest with you.

It's sort of a "if you can't beat them, join them" situation.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:See, I don't recall TPTB wanting to spoil Kaitlyn's season or Ben's or Rachel's, what's so special about this one?

IMO it's a switch season and there's only ever been one previous switch season before this one. That previous season was the first time there was a spoiler that detailed the ending - prior to that season all RS ever did was snarky recaps of each show. That season he got scoop about the ending and it ended up being totally spoiled. They didn't like that it was spoiled by someone else because as GA posted and Robert Mills said here:

snip How do you feel when spoilers get out?

Certainly it’s fine to tease things, but I like when we control how it’s being teased, where it’s being teased and what is being teased. So I’m not thrilled about it. You do realize at some point you have to throw up your hands. With social media now too, nothing is private for anyone, so it’s hard to keep anything secret. It does frustrate me; I’ll be honest with you.

It's sort of a "if you can't beat them, join them" situation.

Plus Arie's season has had some of the lowest viewer rates ever and this drama can boost the final couple of episodes. People will tune in to see the train wreck.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:50 pm

I agree and IMO, TPTB needed a HUGE ending to pull in ratings.  I like Arie, but I totally get that for many reasons choosing him as the lead was very unpopular with 18-30 year olds, their key rating demo.  I think he recognizes that, too.  They had to do something big to bring those young viewers to watch the ending.  Something other than the status quo - Arie, who most of them don't like, gets engaged. Big whoop for the 18-30 year olds. laugh out loud

Now by two engagements and spoiling it himself, Flies has guaranteed to hook them for the final two nights.  I think that demo group, knowing the meister says there's a broken engagement, will feel compelled to watch in real time exactly how it goes down for both ladies, who they probably like way more than Arie.  It's an irresistible storyline for that age group, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:55 pm

As far as I can remember, only once has a fake spoiler been put out there by tptb .. Brad 2.0 when Chantal was supposed to be F1 and not a Emily. Chantal wasn’t in on it and it hurt her a lot and caused enough stress to make her completely turn her back on Bach nation. Could this be a season where the F2 is in on the ruse and is playing it up? Sooner or later MF will try it again. Probably not this year but it’s a possibility IMO. Maybe Becca agreed and has been promised the ‘ette for her troubles. The Bach is like Big Brother ... expect the unexpected laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:06 pm

^^ RS said that Chantal and Brad had Thanksgiving Dinner together. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:08 pm

@Mommyof2
I know right? That was a great Ba-Zinga.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Arie is the one that was spoiling his season with him posting on his IG with Becca (even with a helmet on) and then them posting pics while on a SHV. It was those clues while sleuthing that made me see Becca as F1. Same as last season with Rachel and Bryan, it was their SM activity and SHV clues that revealed to me Bryan was the F1 and that RS' spoiler was wrong (unless spoiler info supports what is sleuthed and not the other way around, it's useless to me).

So if TPTB wanted to keep a lid on things, they should have ensured their lead and contestants don't spoil things on SM. They're far more the problem in recent years than RS has been (RS would have been wrong with Kaitlyn and Rachel if it wasn't for SM of the lead/F1) and why SM to me can be far more telling than edit or anything else. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:33 pm

I have been wondering for seasons if TPTB actually want them to do certain things on their social media and encourage certain things. 
PR of any kind is better than none. 
JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214